• 114 results
#101 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

.........………………………*whispers* Joker.……………………

#102 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

.........………………………*whispers* Joker.……………………

#103 Edited by Jake Fury (18157 posts) - - Show Bio
#104 Posted by dagmar_merrill (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

samehere

#105 Edited by ernesth100 (76 posts) - - Show Bio

No one. The hulk should be unstoppable.

#106 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

in marvel: Thor (I truly believe this is the answer of the Thor vs. Hulk fight) and higher (silver surfer, Odin, sentry, etc...)

#107 Posted by Fifthchild (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@green_skaar said:

@wolverine08 said:

Hulk really shouldn't be able to defeat Thor, Silver Surfer, and other extremely versatile powerhouses.

Well he's already beat Thor...

That's because Thor makes the exact mistake I speak of, and tries to punch Hulk out in every encounter he has with him. If Thor was someone who regularly made use of his vast versatility, Hulk really has no answer to what Thor could bring.

So if Thor wasn't Thor he could beat Hulk...hmm...

That's the problem on here, people aren't debating comic characters vs comic characters most of the time. They are debating a made up character with all the abilities of a comic character vs another made up character with all the abilities of another comic character.

On other sites this is what people would term "debating powersets rather than characters". Comicvine is a place where, amongst other things, people tend to debate powersets rather than characters plus powersets.

#108 Edited by WarlordEternal (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

To be perfectly honest, Hulk shouldn't really be able to beat this guy

Not alone or most of the time I mean.

As Hulk's arch nemesis, He was created to be even more powerful, but Hulk beats him in like 90% of the time. Those fights are good, but damn.

#109 Posted by Fifthchild (588 posts) - - Show Bio

As Hulk's arch nemesis, He was created to be even more powerful, but Hulk beats him in like 90% of the time. Those fights are good, but damn.

Thats the problem when you are a Hulk villain whose main power is to be "more or less as strong as a calm/fighting mad Hulk". You are going to end up as a punching bag.

To be a credible Hulk opponent Blonsky needs a big power boost.

#110 Edited by SpcSamRI (1 posts) - - Show Bio

In Infinity, Thanos swats Hulk aside pretty readily. I think there are plenty of characters (especially cosmic characters) that can put a hurtin' on ol' greenskin. Things may have gone differently if Hulk had just gotten back from Sakaar, but I don't know that Hulk will ever be that angry again, honestly.

#111 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@spcsamri: Nah Thanos would have beaten any Hulk regardless of his power, maybe Hulk could only beat him if he was WBH and Thanos decided not to use any of his powers just brawl with him. I think we will see Hulk very angry again(the only question is when will it happen as seeing as WWH event is still fresh i doubt it will be any time soon), one of the writers even said that Hulk is capable of reaching cosmic levels of strength if he was tricked into killing his family and loved ones by someone. That would probably his most angriest state ever.

#112 Posted by Bezza (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj said:

@spcsamri:

Nah Thanos would have beaten any Hulk regardless of his power, maybe Hulk could only beat him if he was WBH and Thanos decided not to use any of his powers just brawl with him. I think we will see Hulk very angry again(the only question is when will it happen as seeing as WWH event is still fresh i doubt it will be any time soon), one of the writers even said that Hulk is capable of reaching cosmic levels of strength if he was tricked into killing his family and loved ones by someone. That would probably his most angriest state ever.

I hope its not too long before a really angry and really powerful Hulk returns! Re the Thanos fight, he did swat Hulk aside easily, but we were denied the opportunity to see what would happen when Hulk got up and came back for more!

#113 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: To be honest Thanos punched Hulk with all he had and even though Hulk went through an entire town before stopping he got up just fine and smiling. Not to mention that after that he held the weight of a star without getting crushed and i never seen or heard any Hulk doing something similar.

#114 Posted by Lvenger (18404 posts) - - Show Bio

I do agree that Blonsky really needs a big power boost to make him into a credible threat for Hulk to face. Waid's teased an Abomination appearance in his relaunched Hulk series so maybe that premonition will come to fruition. Still, what makes the Hulk vs Abomination fights so good I guess is the emotional tension between the two and how much Blonsky can get under the Hulk's skin. That's what made a fight against Blonsky more enthralling than more powerful fights like Hulk vs Thor or Juggernaut IMO.

#115 Posted by WarlordEternal (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats the problem when you are a Hulk villain whose main power is to be "more or less as strong as a calm/fighting mad Hulk". You are going to end up as a punching bag.

To be a credible Hulk opponent Blonsky needs a big power boost.

Agreed.

@lvenger said:

I do agree that Blonsky really needs a big power boost to make him into a credible threat for Hulk to face. Waid's teased an Abomination appearance in his relaunched Hulk series so maybe that premonition will come to fruition. Still, what makes the Hulk vs Abomination fights so good I guess is the emotional tension between the two and how much Blonsky can get under the Hulk's skin. That's what made a fight against Blonsky more enthralling than more powerful fights like Hulk vs Thor or Juggernaut IMO.

This big time! They share so much history together that their battles or even their dialogue are highly emotional.

#116 Posted by GreenScar1990 (530 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj said:

@bezza: To be honest Thanos punched Hulk with all he had and even though Hulk went through an entire town before stopping he got up just fine and smiling. Not to mention that after that he held the weight of a star without getting crushed and i never seen or heard any Hulk doing something similar.

Nor many, if any heroes, doing exactly that. And this was standard angry Hulk (not a extremely ticked off Green Scar or World-Breaker) who shrugged off Thanos' best physical blow and held up the weight of a supernova star. It makes you realize not only how powerful a regular angry Hulk is, but when one tries to comprehend the power of incarnations like Green Scar/Green King & World-Breaker Hulk... it's freaking scary.

#117 Edited by comicbookfan93 (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pryde