#1 Edited by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay i see many people who are probably fan boys say hulk can beat anyone , and they use one thing again and again that's , The madder Hulk gets the stronger he gets. But thing is doesn't Anger have limits ? there is a point where you snap and that's the limit of anger but i see people saying he can just keep getting angry and can beat anyone even beings like Galactus , Pheonix Force, Superman Prime !  i mean is there any truth to this ? 

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk definitely has no limits to his rage or strength, it has been stated many times. Saying that this is impossible makes little sense considering that almost all super heroes have done something impossible. That doesn't however mean he can beat anyone. Some people are powerful enough to erase him from existence

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17329 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Hulk definitely has no limits to his rage or strength, it has been stated many times. Saying that this is impossible makes little sense considering that almost all super heroes have done something impossible. That doesn't however mean he can beat anyone. Some people are powerful enough to erase him from existence

this, and also

Hulks limitless strength
#4 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

if you fight him without angering him then you might win

#5 Posted by DeadHulk (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuel_larson_10: How can that be, I mean if you hit him or sees he´s loosing he will get angry. Isn´t it? Maybe you could tell him jokes while you punch him, I´ll give you that

#6 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically, there HAS to be a limit to his rage/strength. But unfortunately (or sometimes fortunately, depending on the situation) realism isn't often something brought into the equation in superhero comics

#7 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeadHulk said:

@samuel_larson_10: How can that be, I mean if you hit him or sees he´s loosing he will get angry. Isn´t it? Maybe you could tell him jokes while you punch him, I´ll give you that

or illusion

#8 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the same based on what can get him mad.And I think to myself,what can get me really mad??Like mad to the point like I want revenge.And its killing someone you truly love.And the Hulk has already got that mad.WWH and WBH.Now think to yourselves,wat can now get Hulk that mad if it has already happen before?Thats why I think his rage already reached his max.What can get him up there again??

#9 Posted by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Ich hoffe, ich bin bis zu einem gewissen Grad verstehen.

Mein Englisch ist nicht sehr gut (probieren Sie das Programm mit einem Offset).

The Hulk (oder eher einige Versionen davon)

Um genau zu sein, ist er nicht die Macht durch Zorn, sondern durch eine stärkere Gammer. Wenn er wütend ist seine Zellen produzieren Gamma-Energie. Dies wird absorbiert und macht ihn stärker.

Er war viel stärker als die frühere WWH. Beispiel würde mit dem Fremden zu kämpfen. WWH so besonders ist seine Stärke nicht abnimmt widerstehen.

#10 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Takao0815: Please use English on here. I have enough German to know you don't speak English well but rules are rules. If you are finding it hard, Google Translate's crude translations work well enough for us to understand :)

#11 Posted by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Nochmal in englisch= Again in English

I hope I understand to a certain degree.

My English is not very good (try the program with an offset).

The Hulk (or rather some versions of it)

To be precise, it is not the power through anger but through stronger Gammer. If he is angry his cells produce gamma energy. This is absorbed and makes it stronger.

He was much stronger than the earlier WWH. Example would fight with the stranger. WWH so special is its strength not resist decreases.

#12 Posted by gengar807 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

his strength has no limits but that does not means hes automatically the most powerful superhero. thanos could beat him nevermind galactus. i dont know who superman prime is because i just never really heard of him but the hulk could beat regular superman. the only reason superman won in their last battle is because he was not facing savage hulk, he was only facing regular. although the hulk could get more mad than this but if he was to see betty ross dying or (dead) i bet he wouldent turn back for weeks upon weeks and have amazing strength (probably more than he ever had before).

#13 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@gengar807: Savage Hulk is regular Hulk.

#14 Posted by gengar807 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: i thought savage hulk is the hulk but much more mad

#15 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@gengar807: No, savage Hulk is the normal hulk. He's the really dumb one.

#16 Edited by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Hulk ist der berühmteste Hulk.

Superman hat bis jetzt nur gegen den Professor Hulk.

Der Savage Hulk anderen Erden den Grund für seine Wut genommen.

Und hielt sich relativ gut gegen die ersten Gravage Hulk.

Savage Hulk is the most famous Hulk.

Superman has until now only against the Professor Hulk.

The Savage Hulk other earth taken the reason for his anger.

And held up relatively well against the first Gravage Hulk.

#17 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Takao0815: post in english bub or dont post.

#18 Posted by ThanoStomp (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Like Superman, Hulk can be as strong as the storyline needs him to be. The argument over is there a limit to his anger is pointless.

#19 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by AssertingValor (5381 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu beat hulk without lifting a finger, strength is nothing against mystics and cosmics....

#21 Posted by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@ LordMaverick sagte:

Dormammu Schlagen hulk ohne Éinen Finger zu heben , IST Stärke Stern gegen Mystiker und Cosmics ....

He had already developed a force to neutralize magical powers.

And he ate magic.

#22 Posted by AssertingValor (5381 posts) - - Show Bio

@Takao0815: He didn't use magic against hulk, he used cosmic power

#23 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk could get defeated if he isn't angrily provoked alot... it all depends really...

#24 Edited by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@ LordMaverick sagte:

@ Takao0815 : Er kam nicht mit Magie gegen hulk, benutzte er kosmische Macht

Also, however, he was already immune.

#25 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@Abirzenith: The Hulk's cells increase in gamma energy, growing in strength, in proportion to stress in order to survive. The key factor is stress, Whether caused by the stress of his own anger/strenuous physical activity or what is inflicted on him by others.

#26 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

No one outthinks, outfgihts, or beats the Hulk!

The Hulk's gamma irradiated physiology allows Hulk to survive in space, bust planetoids, etc. Hulk draws upon the universes' limitless nuclear energy. Hulk/Banner's increase in gamma radiation in proportion to stress(caused by his own physical exertion/anger or other outside forces), converting it to new and stronger cellular mass (his tissues are incrediblely dense) in order to survive. As a byproduct of this Hulk has a regenerative healing, is self-sustaining, has limitless stamina and is immune to any magnitude of lethal injury.

Hulk's cellular mass growth matches the intensity of his stress so it is never overburdened(unlike Wolverine's). As it is known, Hulk's cells initially use energy to adapt for survival (and that process does occur instantly)BEFORE multiplying themselves in order to keep the body coherent instead of staying scattered. Even though Hulk's x-factor gamma strength ability keeps him from death it does not keep him from being rendered unconscious at times.

#27 Posted by BlackWind (5548 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: Basically this. Hulk can throw as big a tantrum as he wants, but when he starts to try and get tough with a skyfather or a cosmic, he is going to get punked.

#28 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: If angry enough, Hulk could take down certain sky fathers and cosmics. He would have to be incredibly angry from the beginning of the fight though.

#29 Edited by Teerack (5369 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk really is the strongest there is. The only limitation Hulk has is that Banner subconsciousness holds back most of the time.

And I'm just talking about strength not magic or cosmic shit, because people like Thor are tricky to compare to him because their power isn't normal.

#30 Edited by michaelruiz (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: banner is not even aware wheN he is in hulk forM. AND TO BE TOTALLY HONEST WITH YOU HULK CANT REALLY BEAT ANY SKYFATHER IF YOU THINK OF IT. HULK AND THOR FAUGHT SO MANY TIMES AND ONE EQUAL QMOUNTS OF THEIR FIGHTS BUT WHAT PPL DONT KNOW IS THAT THOR WITH ONE TWIST OF HIS HAMMER CAN DESTORY A PLANET WITH EVERYTHING LIVING IN IT. HE JUST HOLDS BACK. PLUS HULK GOT DESTROYED BY ZUES AND ZUES DIDNT EVEN TRY.

#31 Edited by Teerack (5369 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaelruiz said:

@teerack: banner is not even aware wheN he is in hulk forM. AND TO BE TOTALLY HONEST WITH YOU HULK CANT REALLY BEAT ANY SKYFATHER IF YOU THINK OF IT. HULK AND THOR FAUGHT SO MANY TIMES AND ONE EQUAL QMOUNTS OF THEIR FIGHTS BUT WHAT PPL DONT KNOW IS THAT THOR WITH ONE TWIST OF HIS HAMMER CAN DESTORY A PLANET WITH EVERYTHING LIVING IN IT. HE JUST HOLDS BACK. PLUS HULK GOT DESTROYED BY ZUES AND ZUES DIDNT EVEN TRY.

Maybe if you solely read comics from the 60's that true. Some times Banner is fully aware of what's going on and in control in Hulk form. It currently depends on the circumstances of his transformation. And honestly the fact you'd respond with that when I said that Banner holds back the Hulk really just means you should be in this thread before becoming less ignorant. Hulk and Thor haven't had any sort of real right sense becoming World Break and Hulk has never fought anyone close to Thor's level when entering World Breaker mode. Also your all caps post kind makes you seem dumb...

#32 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17329 posts) - - Show Bio

no limits at all

#33 Posted by CosmicCommonSense (71 posts) - - Show Bio

yay another thread that involves reality with a comic character LOOK the writers say constantly theres no limit to their rage could that possible mean pfft I don't know THAT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT REALITY? bottom line if the WRITER states he has limitless strength then he does don't believe me? go argue with the writers case closed

#34 Posted by medulaoblaganda (871 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Abhi471990 (64 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (237 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk empowers himsrlf with gamma radiation by rage. so, he does not need to get 'angrier' in order to increase his strength. he just needs to 'stay' angry and........ROCK ON for the planet shaker.

#37 Posted by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

No, there is no upper limit to Hulk's rage.

What Hulk's fanboys tend to forget though, is that raw physical power, can only take you so far. There are simply things that cannot be done with raw physical power alone, and there are characters who, likewise, cannot be defeated by raw physical power. No matter how much of it you bring to the table.

Another thing that is also forgotten quite often, is that Hulk is not the only one that has "Potentially Unlimited Strength". When you start looking around, it's actually amusing how many characters are capable of enhancing their physical power in some way, with no upper limit.

#38 Edited by worldbreakerhulk (237 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, strength increasing factor has it's speed. and hulk is fastest I think.

#39 Posted by CaptainHulk (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is the strongest there is there is absolutely no limit to his anger because he is Hulk and he has no limit. whatsoever