Hulk and Banner should have a love interest?

Moul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think Banner and Hulk should have a love interest in common. What do you think?

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Yes. I mean, every character has one or more love interests. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to Hulk/Banner getting a few.

If you want to tick off some of the feminists that take themselves way too seriously, you can always pair She-Thor with Hulk.

But, seriously, I wouldn't mind a love interest. I just want them to be interesting. Caiera was perfect, as she loved/accepted Hulk & Banner equally. She is still, and most likely always will be, my all-time favorite love interest of the Hulk. Kate Waynesboro is another love interest whom I'm fond of. I'd welcome her back in a heartbeat.

But if you want to bring in someone new... I believe they'd have to be able to hold their own against the Hulk/Banner. Perhaps a female Eternal. Maybe another female Oldstrong Shadow Warrior. I always thought Valkyrie had potential to be a love interest to the Hulk/Banner given their history in the Defenders. Dark Sorceress Umar could work in an angle similar to the one Amora has with Thor.

It's definitely something to think about.