Hulk 2014-

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

DOES NO ONE NOTICE THE FACT THAT MAESTRO IS F*CKING FIGHTING SAVAGE HULK AND DOC GREEN!?

Dude I heard you, I've just gotten a bit cynical on solicits since the Hulk v Thanos pre ads, which misled us completely as we've had no Hulk v Thanos except in Hulk's sleep- meh...!!

...Also see this page has gone a bit mad in the last day with me being called out by different people of opposing views on Hulk's potential powers and abilities. Heck, how do I put a flag in the sand on this one? Well in support of my fellow Hulk fan @greenscar1990 I too would love to see Hulk fighting really powerful people or at least encountering them and why not? Superman has battled Darkseid in the past and mixed it with much more powerful characters, although with some of these he has had help. That said, Hulk v Galactus and those sorts of celestial beings I don't see a good outcome for the Jade giant!

Certainly I would like writers exploring the World Breaker concept, which was introduced to us by Pak. Heck, he has only had two outings to my memory. Sadly cant see it happening.

As for writers disappointing fans, I disagree. Aaron certainly didn't disappoint Thor fans and Snyder has delivered brilliant Batman comic after brilliant Batman comic. However, Hulk has consistently proved a difficult character to writer properly in recent years it would seem.....Its a problem with Superman too....sometimes I think in a bid to make it fresh, writers stray away from core elements and with Hulk, just give us a freakin powerful beast and some smashing ....pppp please!!!

As for the reference earlier in these posts to Feat Itself, that book IMO is a heap of S**** and I don't read much into the Thor v Null encounter. As for Thor killing Hulk with one blow, that's a joke, Hulk has taken plenty of all out hits before from Thor and got up from all of them.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

There was so much potential in the upcoming planet hulk and they chose something ridiculous. At least the maestro part might be the only thing that will make me buy another marvel comic. I haven't bought one for suuuuch a long time. If they keep writing garbage for Hulk i won't buy. No thanks ;)

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..btw, within reason people should be free to believe what power level their Hulk should be. Just keep the posting coming, debate is healthy. We may even propel the Hulk forum back into the popular Wiki pages. I mean if John Stewart can be on the popular board, thanks mainly to one fanatic, why cant the Hulk?

PS, @theacidskull That post of yours was a nice diversion tactic! Took the heat out of another potentially escalating flame war......nicely played!

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz said:

There was so much potential in the upcoming planet hulk and they chose something ridiculous. At least the maestro part might be the only thing that will make me buy another marvel comic. I haven't bought one for suuuuch a long time. If they keep writing garbage for Hulk i won't buy. No thanks ;)

I know right? And could they come up with another name? Planet Hulk is brilliant story, one which I don't want to be tarnished by some story written for laughs.

I heard the writer doing it is one of the worst writers Marvel currently has, or second worst or something like that. I really don't know that myself but it doesn't exactly instill me with much confidence... Maybe i rushed on the idea of Planet Hulk being any good i thought it would be brainless fun but it might end up doing more damage to the character then good.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1008  Edited By Fifthchild

@fifthchild: Yea, yea feats are not the problem. Paks run did satisfy me in terms of feats especially seeing it's all Hulks own power no outside amps.

How do you know it's a small group? A subgroup of a subgroup?

Anyway you missed my point.

Checking back on what you wrote I cant see anything that i didnt address or any misunderstanding - can you be more specific in how I missed your point?

Alternatively I can understand if you want to drop it here as the discussion has probably run its course.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally think that after WWH, Hulk's power level was immense and left all the fans dry after that. We have seen the amasing potential of strength where a lot of casual comic readers or hulk haters in general have not read or just don't really understand how hulk works and how he could actually destroy the MU universe by absorbing too much gamma rads. I remember not clearly but I remember I think it was doctor stange warning hulk that he could destroy the Marvel Universe if he absorbed too much gamma rays. Anyways i can understand where Hulk haters come from when they lowball him if they only started reading comic books in the last 5 years because to tell the truth Hulk has been mediocre at best in these last years...

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1010  Edited By GreenScar1990

@theacidskull said:

No Caption Provided

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A/C)

VARIANT COVER by LEINIL YU

NYC VARIANT COVER BY TBA

HULK–SIZED GRAND FINALE TO “THE OMEGA HULK” EPIC!!!

• The HULK confrontation you’ve been waiting for: DOC GREEN VS JEN WALTERS

• What is Doc Green’s startling confession???

• And...the return of BETTY ROSS?!?

• PLUS: the reveal of LYRA THE SAVAGE SHE-HULK’S fate!

40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

This is truly an epic cover by Mark Bagley.

I've always thought that a true Omega Hulk would be a being who is as powerful as Sky-Fathers like Old King Thor. A version of the Hulk who is at his peek of power. A Hulk who'd make all previous incarnations of the Hulk appear insignificant, even puny by comparison. It would truly be an awesome, fulfilling dream come true if this is transpires. And I can't think of any Hulk being better suited for it than that of the Maestro. After all, by definition, Omega means the final and usually most powerful form one can obtain.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fifthchild: Nah if your omnipotence didn't understand it the first time i probably wont be able to explain it to you the second.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1012  Edited By Schwarz
No Caption Provided

Have you guys seen this from Hulk #16

Guess banner will come back and get back with Betty.

Well unless it's just a dream...

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fifthchild: Nah if your omnipotence didn't understand it the first time i probably wont be able to explain it to you the second.

Mmmm. Or of course, alternatively I didnt miss anything and you simply wish to deflect from your inability to defend your argument. I guess we'll never know.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..just wondering actually when Hulk had a proper smack down vs a similar tier opponent? Or performed some sort of mega strength feat...been a while hasn't it!

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fifthchild said:

@atheistknowledge said:

Mmmm. Or of course, alternatively I didnt miss anything and you simply wish to deflect from your inability to defend your argument. I guess we'll never know.

Yea but probably not since i didn't even have an actual argument to begin with it's more of an opinion on the matter. But you know, you can keep pestering me about it, maybe i'll confess through sheer tediousness.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1016 thedailybagel  Moderator
GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Are you talking about the May 2015 solicitations or something else entirely?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1018 thedailybagel  Moderator

@greenscar1990: duggan teased a fight with the avengers when jen found out what doc green was doing. In May doc green is going to go after she hulk (who should be backed by the avengers) and maestro might also come out to play.

I'm pretty much just guessing this, but I so hope it happens.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1020 thedailybagel  Moderator
Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would be nice if Maestro kills everybody and then secret wars :p

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: @bezza: @atheistknowledge:

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!! DUGGANS TEASED A FIGHT WITH THE AVENGERS WHEN HULK DEPOWERS JEN!!!

MAESTRO VS AVENGERS!!!!

mind = blown.

Dude, is this tied in with the May 2015 solicitations for Issue 16? Must admit I am digging that picture of the Maestro Hulk!

Will it be another fake tease, like Hulk v Thanos however?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1023  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@bezza: I have no clue. At the end of hulk 10 jen picked up her avengers card after daredevil said doc green was coming for her. Duggan was basically teasing anfight with the avengers.

In hulk 16 doc green is going for jen (hopefully including the avengers) and maestro might take the fore front.

I'm just wishful thinking but you never know.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I'm REALLY hoping that with Secret Wars coming up the only way to stop and take down Doc Green/Maestro is another Hulk so that we can have the Green Scar WWH Hulk vs Doc Green/Maestro.

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

I'm REALLY hoping that with Secret Wars coming up the only way to stop and take down Doc Green/Maestro is another Hulk so that we can have the Green Scar WWH Hulk vs Doc Green/Maestro.

I actually Maestro is the cause of the reboot Marvel doing. I hope he destroys the whole universe especially for this shit Marvel comics done with him for a while.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well so far Maestro took over 2099.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz: i read that comic yesterday lol

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK #12

• GAMMA, GUNS AND GLORY!!!

• DOC GREEN'S wayward artificial intelligence causes more problems

• THE GAMMA CORPS

• Doc Green receives training from an unexpected tutor...IRON FIST!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Aww come on the gamma irradiated fists would have been awesome lol. Anyway personally i am not a fan of Hulk learning martial arts, for the simple fact that i enjoy him the most when he is a smashing brute, he doesn't really need finesse in fact it takes away so much from the character.

But then again this is one specific incarnations that doesn't have much of anything to do with the rest, so i guess we will wait and see. Still it's good that he tries to be unique from the rest as you said valuing intelligence and adaptability. But i say it again like i said back with Waid... SHOW don't TELL. Let's see what he does with his new found skills before we pass a final verdict.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull said:

I'm glad Duggan pretty much made it clear to the fans that Hulks fist wouldn't irradiate gamma-chi energy. That'd be just a tad too silly, even for a Hulk comic book.

I don't know. I think it'd be pretty freaking cool. Why not? Hell, Hulk radiates gamma energy and bursts, so seeing him use the same kind of energy in his blows wouldn't be considered silly at all. But if he is able to channel his chi and focus his energy into these blows, they better be extremely powerful. I'm talking laying waste to city kind of powerful at the very least.

I mean, c'mon, this is the Hulk! The physically most powerful character in all of comics and one of the most powerful heroic/anti-heroic beings in comics in general. He can casually level mountains, cities, continents, and planets even in a calm state of rage (Infinity #6, Tales to Astonish #89, Marvel Comics Present #52, Secret Wars 2 #2, Incredible Hulk #127, Marvel Two-in-One Annual #2, and numerous others are proof of that). What I'm trying to say is that I just hope that Gerry Duggan actually delivers on all of this.

@theacidskull said:

I'm happy that Hulk will learn how to fight though. Doc Green seems to lack the mixture of savagery, brutality, strategic/tactical mind, and the improvisation the other incarnations seemed to have displayed in the past.

Yeah, he's definitely lacking in the qualities that made other incarnations/personas of the Hulk such unstoppable, indestructible, raging gamma titans. Hopefully that changes soon. I'm sure I'm not the only one who believes that Doc Green needs to back up his boast of being the most powerful being on the planet. Same goes for Duggan with writing such a powerful character. I guess we'll see.

@theacidskull said:

Making pure intelligence and adaptability the main weapons for the new Doc Green is a good way to distance him from the other versions. I say this because it would seem that Doc Green main ability is that he's genuinely and extremely quick learner.

True, it does differentiate him from the other personas/incarnations of the Hulk. The real question is whether or not it'll pay off and please fans/readers. I'm hoping we'll be getting a Hulk who is a real ass-kicker who isn't afraid to back up his boast of being the Strongest there is. Thus far, in Doc Green's case, it's been too much talk and not enough smash.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1031  Edited By Schwarz
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I miss Skaar

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: It annoys me that they just depowered him and sent him backpacking around Europe. I mean wtf?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Yeah, I mean if he just wanted rid of him he could of just sent him back in to space.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@theacidskull: Yeah, I mean if he just wanted rid of him he could of just sent him back in to space.

Yeah, at least then they could use him again.

Exactly. Hopefully this Secret Wars stuff can undo it though.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Issue 12 was a fun read, though it felt more like padding than anything else. Also if you are expecting to see Hulk actually use his new found martial arts skill you will be disappointed for now. Wont spoil the battle but he still fights like he always has.

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Issue 12 was a fun read, though it felt more like padding than anything else. Also if you are expecting to see Hulk actually use his new found martial arts skill you will be disappointed for now. Wont spoil the battle but he still fights like he always has.

Yeah im pretty much tired of all this damn teasing. All i care for is Maestro. Hell I want a Maestro spin off comic. I doubt they ever do one.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1043  Edited By GreenScar1990

Here's my thoughts on Hulk #12

A good, fun issue overall. We learned, or at least got some hints, of the ruthless A.I.'s sinister intentions. I have a feeling that the AI will, or already has, retrieved the Maestro's time-frozen body from Kang's trophy room at the end of time and will proceed to merge its intelligence with that of the Maestro's own psyche to create a true Omega Hulk. At this point, I'm willing to bet on it.

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see Doc Green bust out any of his martial arts moves in his altercation with the armored A.I. Then again, they're probably going to save it for his altercation with Red Hulk. I hope Doc G will break every bone and outright trash Rulk in their 2nd conflict.

I was also disappointed that Gamma Corps were basically just filler and not really utilized as much as I hoped they would be. They get some action, some dialogue, and then get depowered by Doc G. That's about it. Though I did like that Doc Green expressed that he cares about his daughter Lyra, and doesn't appear to want to undertake any lethal measures in eliminating other gamma-empowered beings.

All in all, this seemed more like a filler issue that sets up for Hulk #13. 14, 15, and 16. We continue with the Frankenstein angle where Doc G created his own monster in the Omega Project, just as Banner created a monster by inventing the gamma bomb and freeing the Hulk. I can only hope that things will pick up and that Mr. Duggan delivers an incredible ending for Omega Hulk.

Well, we've got two weeks until Hulk #13 is out!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990:

Your review seems consistent with what I have read elsewhere....personally I gave it a miss this month....need some more action...its been too long being teased out. Bring on the Maestro!!

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theacidskull: Meh. I never had a problem withands art and to be honest I fo us more on writing rather than art. Ex: Superman thanks Geoff Johns is fantastic but the art isnt all that great but I still love the book.

Im just happy that David is back to doing a Hulk book. Theast thing he did was a small 4 issue arc in Marvel Adventures Hulk a couple of years ago

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel.com- SECRET WARS CORRESPONDENCE: FUTURE IMPERFECT

Peter David returns to one of his greatest Hulk stories, plus Maestro invades the Contest of Champions mobile game!

Starting this June, Peter David brings the distinctive land of Dystopia alive again as part of the diverse Secret Wars landscape in FUTURE IMPERFECT. As he and editor Mark Paniccia reveal, while readers might think they know what to expect from the Maestro—future incarnation of the Hulk and antagonist of the classic original story—the stakes and plans surrounding this Warzones! tie-in prove far different than his past campaigns.

“Dystopia is the one place in the desert that has population and a market,” notes David. “It’s pretty much the only city around. There are other areas where people live and try to put together existence, but Dystopia is really the only place where people actually live in the city and it is overseen by the Maestro.”

Paniccia adds: “Let me tell you it’s great to see Maestro in his home turf. Peter is having a lot of fun with this and it shows. Ditto for artist Greg Land who is having a blast with the battle sequences.”

Fans of David’s X-FACTOR will delight to learn Ruby Summers figures prominently in FUTURE IMPERFECT. In structuring this new series, the writer quickly considered the timeline in which the story exists and the characters who could logically still be around and alive at that future point.

“I immediately thought of Ruby Summers since that would be roughly about the time that she was around.”

David also shares that other descendants from his legendary INCREDIBLE HULK and X-FACTOR runs definitely will be appearing.

While not willing to reveal any further details, Paniccia admits: “There’s a great twist coming in issue #2. Just the kind of fun stuff you can do with an event like this. Peter’s taking advantage of the freedom we’ve got to give readers things that are familiar but also surprising. The kind of stuff that makes comics fun!”

Over David’s career the list of his artistic collaborators can best be described as awe-inspiring, which makes his praise of Land’s work all the more impressive.

“They just sent me the final inked version of the first issue of FUTURE IMPERFECT and I was blown away by how great his work looks,” he touts. “I mean, it’s just fantastic.”

Paniccia hoped for that exact reaction when teaming the two creators on FUTURE IMPERFECT.

“I knew Peter was going to dig Greg’s work on this and when the first pages came in I kind of smiled to myself because I knew they were going to make Peter smile,” he says. “A smiling Peter is always a good thing.

“Greg is one of my favorite artists and I think he’s done an amazing job on this,” the editor notes.

“A lot of that has to do with what Peter has given him to draw. Greg loves super heroes and I told Peter to make sure Greg got a heaping helping of smashing and clobbering. I got a call right after Greg read the first script and he was so excited, like a kid in a candy store. It was cool to hear how jazzed he was.”

The editor also thinks fans will be awed at the work of colorist Nolan Woodard.

“He is approaching Greg’s stuff a little differently than what fans are used to,” he previews. “It’s gorgeous work, a unique palette that’s very complementary to Greg’s style and really gives the book a stand out look.”

However, while Maestro will make his mark as part of FUTURE IMPERFECT this summer—not to mention in upcoming issues of HULK—the tyrant has already found his way into another Marvel universe: the “Marvel Contest of Champions” mobile game from Kabam!

“The Maestro is much too powerful to be just a contestant,” says Art Director Gabriel Frizzera of his role in the game. “He is a cunning warrior, but also a conqueror, and a manipulator. His plans are much deeper than simply defeating all heroes in the Marvel Universe in battle—that’s all I can reveal.”

“We needed that kind of escalation when it comes to the big bosses,” shares Sam Humphries, writer of “Contest of Champions” as well as the upcoming STAR-LORD & KITTY PRYDE. “Oh, you think Kang is tough? Well, here’s Thanos for you. Thanos is pretty epic, but how about the evil, deranged Hulk from Future Imperfect?

“There’s a curveball element to it as well; the Maestro is not usually grouped with cosmic heavy hitters. We think he’s got that epic potential to him—oh and also he’s a bad ass.”

When it came to re-imagining Maestro for battle with Marvel’s greatest heroes, Kabam! tweaked their visual approach while staying true to the despot we love to hate.

“We love the classic Maestro design by George Perez, but we wanted to something a bit different for our version,” Frizzera notes. “While the Maestro in the original Future Imperfect story was the ruler of the Earth, ours is posed for multiversal domination, so we wanted his battle armor to reflect that upgraded status. The Maestro also has a habit of collecting trophies from fallen enemies, so we designed the new armor to be composed of stolen tech from many Marvel characters. Fans will recognize bits and pieces from Iron Man, Ultron and others integrated into the design, and also many of the weapons from other champions.”

“He’s smart, he’s strong, and he’s angry,” warns Humphries. “Also, in some ways, he’s the ultimate fan. You think you got a lot of Avengers merch? Well, Maestro’s got Cap’s shield and Iron Man’s helmet! Beat that!”

user posted image

Newsarama: MAESTRO Returns In FUTURE IMPERFECT Series During SECRET WARS

The Hulk's always been a complicated individual as a hero, but what if he went bad? He did once -- and now that version of the Hulk is coming back.

Peter David is ressurecting Maestro, the evil future version of the Hulk, in a new series for Marvel titled Future Imperfect, reports The Hollywood Reporter. Set to launch June 3, Future Imperfect is a callback to David's original 1992 The Incredible Hulk: Future Imperfect comic series, but this new series ia a standalone tale with Maestro going up against some of Marvel's top heroes -- and if the new Greg Land cover showing Maestro standing over several Avengers' skeletons is to be believed, it won't end well for the Marvel heroes.

When asked about how he came up with the idea of the Hulk going full-on bad guy in the original The Incredible Hulk: Future Imperfect series, David said it came from seeing Hulk's origin not when Bruce Banner was hit by gamma rays but in his troubled childhood.

“Early on in my run, I came to the conclusion that — because he’d suffered abuse as a child — Bruce Banner was already someone suffering from what was then called Multiple Personality Disorder,” said the writer.

“The concept was that the explosion that released all the gamma rays did not create a problem as much as exacerbate an already existing one, that this guy had the potential to be a new version of his father. The Maestro was the ultimate take on that idea, that Bruce Banner is not necessarily a nice guy.”

David said the new Future Imperfect series will have some things that "reflect and harken back" to the original, but says fans are in for some surprises -- especially when it comes to who's leading the forces against Maestro.

"I don’t want to give away everything. I will tell you this: there’s a character in the series referred to as ‘the boss,’ a person who oversees the battle against the Maestro," says David.

"I feel pretty confident in saying that no-one will be able to guess that person’s identity until it’s revealed on the last page.”

A piece of interior art by Greg Land shows an red-skinned character, which given the "Hulk" theme of this could be the Red She-Hulk, but it is in fact the alternative future daughter of Scott Summers and Emma Frost, Ruby Summers, last seen in David's X-Factor. Marvel editor Mark Paniccia more than one X-Factor alum will be appearing in this series as rebels against Maestro.

Maestro is also being revealed as the chief antagonist behind the current Marvel Contest of Champions mobile game. The game, launched in December, today revealed Maestro, replete with the weapons of fallen heroes such as Captain America and Thor amongst others.

Comic Book Resources: MAESTRO DOMINATES IN MARVEL'S "SECRET WARS," JOINS "CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS'" MOBILE GAME

While many fans expected the Maestro to make his way onto the "Secret Wars" landscape, following the reveal of a "Future Imperfect" teaser leading up to Marvel's big announcement back in October, it's a safe bet that not many expected him to also be the main villain in a video game.

And yet, that's exactly what Marvel has announced today. The Hollywood Reporter has the first word on the future-based Hulk's return in "Future Imperfect," a new series stemming from Marvel's company-wide crossover event, under the guidance of his co-creator Peter David and artist Greg Land, as well as the revelation that he is the primary antagonist in the already-released "Marvel Contest of Champions" mobile game, written by Sam Humphries.

"There are things in the new series that reflect and harken back to the first series," David says of his new "Future Imperfect" story, promising some familiar faces when the Maestro makes his presence known on Battleworld -- along with a surprise twist: "There’s a character in the series referred to as ‘the boss,’ a person who oversees the battle against the Maestro. I feel pretty confident in saying that no-one will be able to guess that person’s identity until it’s revealed on the last page."

Meanwhile, Bill Rosemann told THR that the Maestro's inclusion in "Contest of Champions" was the perfect answer to the question of finding "a character who could trump the Collector and go toe-to-toe and perhaps even defeat Thanos himself."

"Future Imperfect" scars the Battleworld landscape when it debuts June 3; "Marvel's Contest of Cham[pions" is already feeling the effects of the Maestro's evil machinations on mobile platforms.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What have they done to Skaar in that new Runaways series?