Do you think hulk will ever surpass his WB incarnation?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

What do you think?

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point, only a temporary amp from a cosmic could surpass it

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thedailybagel  Moderator

@hollow_point: I don't know. That's pretty much the only time hulks had massive power that wasn't from an outside source, just his own anger. I think it would be awesome if hulk had another power up (that's not from an outside source) but he actually got to use it, maybe even go toe to toe with the top dogs in marvel, within reason of course.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: well, the only other hulk that I can remember that comes close to wb hulk is war hulk, and the way he used his strength was more annoying. But yeah, id like to see a new version of world brecker smach around thor or hyperion like their nothing

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@hollow_point: war hulk was a beast, I don't think he was "amped" either, IIRC the celestial tech allowed him to use his strength without getting angry, and that was enough to stop juggernauts charge and almost kill him.

And yeah, that would be awesome. I was thinking bigger though, maybe going pound for pound with thanos using all his abilities. Anyway all we can do is hope that hulk gets another moment of glory.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thedailybagel  Moderator

Bump!

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

At this point, only a temporary amp from a cosmic could surpass it

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Honestly? Yes, I do. In fact, I believe the World-Breaker is just scratching the surface of the Hulk's infinite potential. The real question is: When is it that will we see this vastly powerful, cosmic force of nature being unleashed? Will it happen if he's made an avatar of a high-end cosmic like Galactus or the Phoenix Force, or will it happen of its own accord?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedailybagel  Moderator

@greenscar1990: I want it to happen on his own accord, but I don't want it to be something he rarely uses like world breaker. It'd be amazing if they pitted him against high end beings just so we can see what hulk can really do.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedailybagel  Moderator

Bump!

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

surpass his WB mode = busting another giant planet(or something like that). and i doubt any writer would throw that kind of opportunity at Hulk.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have serious doubts.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he will eventually plus just have hit fight BRB and Thor thatd be pretty intense

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he can, will it happen? I doubt any time soon or ever for that matter. Hulk could get even madder than WBH if the same thing was done to him like with Superman in Injustice Gods among us or Wolverine in Old Man Logan. Trick him into killing one of his loved ones and you have yourself the maddest Hulk there ever was.