#1 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my collection of Marvel Hercules statues, mini-busts, actions figures, game pieces and figurines. Though I wish a lot more Hercules merchandise was made the fact that there is only a limited amount makes it much easier to find and acquire most everything.

I also have Herc's Slurpee cup, a patch featuring Bob Layton artwork and many trading cards not to mention most every Hercules comic, trade paperback & his graphic novel but I opted not to picture that stuff here.

Hercules - Statues, mini-busts, action figures, game pieces & figurine
Hercules - Full-Size statues and Mini-busts
Hercules - Hard Hero, Bowen standard, Bowen variant & custom kit statues
Hercules - Big Three Full-Size Statues

Hercules - Bowen FS - Variant & Standard comparison
#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: that statue of herc on the right hand side of the last picture is just awesome and screams badass movie poster :P

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: that statue of herc on the right hand side of the last picture is just awesome and screams badass movie poster :P

Yeah, I can see what you mean.

You like the modern-look of Hercules more than the 80's, huh?

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6545 posts) - - Show Bio

That's quite a collection. :)

Do you have the Hero Attax Hercules trading card?:

The picture at the top reminded me of it.

#5 Edited by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

That's quite a collection. :)

Do you have the Hero Attax Hercules trading card?:

The picture at the top reminded me of it.

Yes, I have it and a lot of other Hercules trading cards. I also have his Slurpee cup, a patch and at least one more custom action figure I didn't put in the photo.

#6 Edited by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I like both looks its just he has his mace and if you add a golden club of awesome it just adds to the badassitude :P

#7 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: I like both looks its just he has his mace and if you add a golden club of awesome it just adds to the badassitude :P

I can understand that. Having his weapon does add appeal and helps to make a distinction between the standard and variant versions. Badassitude. Nice term. :)

#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I'm going to a Convention in Glasgow in a couple of week and will possibly buy a staute. I was wondering if you could tell me if there are any new Herc stautes or busts out there ?

#9 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: I'm going to a Convention in Glasgow in a couple of week and will possibly buy a staute. I was wondering if you could tell me if there are any new Herc stautes or busts out there ?

There are not any new ones. Not any I know of.

The two Bowen busts are the only two I know of.

There are five statues I know of. The four I own (pictured above) and this one:

It's not a new statue but it appears to be the rarest. I don't know who made this one, though.

I suspect it's a short-run custom possibly made in Brazil but I'm not sure.

#10 Posted by Hel (488 posts) - - Show Bio

And it is beautiful!

#11 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: Thanks dude

You're welcome.

Good hunting for cool swag in Glasgow!

#13 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: Let me know what you saw and what you end up buying.

#15 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: will do dude. Truth be told I'm 23 and this will be my first ever con :P

#16 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: You got me beat; I'm 43 and have never been to one yet.

I always meant to go when I was younger but instead I always went on trips with friends to party and chase women. I been to Daytona Beach, FL, Munich, Germany, Los Angeles, CA, Las Vegas, NV, Phoenix, AZ, Orlando, FL, Toronto, Ont, Canada, Minneapolis, MN, Detroit, MI, Chicago, IL and Houston, Austin, Dallas, all in Texas, but not once did I ever go to a Comic Con. I wish I would have went to some.

Now that I'm married with four kids it's harder to find the time and money to travel, so live it up while you can, my friend, and enjoy the comic con. :D

#17 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by OmniBeast (513 posts) - - Show Bio

I... am impressed.

#19 Edited by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: @omnibeast:

Thanks, guys. I also went to Amsterdam, Netherlands and Paris, France right after I went to Munich for Oktoberfest. I can't believe I forgot to mention those places.

#20 Edited by OmniBeast (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I ... am more impressed. I think Hercules would probably fit in a t Oktoberfest, just sayin'

#21 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: Octoberfest ? Is there a lot of beer ?

#22 Posted by ComicStooge (14092 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be cool seeing Hercules in Thor 2.

#23 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I ... am more impressed. I think Hercules would probably fit in a t Oktoberfest, just sayin'

Hah! You go that right!

Hercules would definitely fit right in at Oktoberfest.

#24 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: Octoberfest ? Is there a lot of beer ?

LOL!

Yeah, there is a lot of beer. Lots of women, too!

#25 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: Screw collectormainia I'm going there :D

#26 Edited by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: Screw collectormainia I'm going there :D

Sounds like a respectable choice. And it's only about two months away!

#27 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: wait...It's in Munich whitch is in Germany.....and Germany invented burgers......and I have a German glass from Germany........I lost my train of thought but collectormainia it is. I wonder what stuff will be there.

#28 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: With a name like "Collectamainia" it's gotta have a lot of really cool stuff.

#29 Edited by westy206 (776 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool stuff. The last pic, the statue on the right. I'd have that taking pride place in the middle of my dinner table any day.

#30 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@westy206 said:

Cool stuff. The last pic, the statue on the right. I'd have that taking pride place in the middle of my dinner table any day.

Thanks.

Dinner table, huh? That's an interesting idea.