Greatest Labor and Greatest Feat

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Hercules is most famous for his 12 labors. Out of all of those which one do you think is the "greatest?" In modern stories, the slaying of the Nemean Lion is sometimes treated as the greatest since Hercules wore its hide. Which do you think is the greatest labor?

What about Marvel Hercules? What is his greatest feat?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

The greatest Labor of Hercules is the twelfth - Entering the Underworld, capturing Cerberus and exiting the Underworld alive.

The greatest feat of Hercules (both mythical and Marvel) is supporting the weight of the heavens upon his shoulders.

The greatest victory of Marvel Hercules (whom was in Sky-Father form) is the defeat by imprisonment of the Chaos King.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The greatest Labor of Hercules is the twelfth - Entering the Underworld, capturing Cerberus and exiting the Underworld alive.

The greatest feat of Hercules (both mythical and Marvel) is supporting the weight of the heavens upon his shoulders.

The greatest victory of Marvel Hercules (whom was in Sky-Father form) is the defeat by imprisonment of the Chaos King.

The more I read your comments, the more I fall in love with Hercules.

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow, I didn't see this was a Herc thread, and thought the title was abojut slave labor and the greatest things it's built in the ancient world, lol.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@powerherc said:

Great!

I'm glad to have had a positive influence on your opinion of Marvel's Hercules,

He's getting his own ongoing gain this November. Check out the cover art:

No Caption Provided

Looks to be pretty badass.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ondskapt666 said:
@powerherc said:

Great!

I'm glad to have had a positive influence on your opinion of Marvel's Hercules,

He's getting his own ongoing gain this November. Check out the cover art:

No Caption Provided

Looks to be pretty badass.

It does look badass! Something else I need to get now!

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Defeating the skrull God Kly'bn was impressive.

Getting a new ongoing may be another of his best feats.