#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"I've seen him show greater feats on strength back in the day. I remember when he riped off a large part of a mountain in the Avengers to try to fil hte hole left by the Beyonder's death.

I think it may because of the fact that he is seen more these days."
Probably but he shouldn't have been able to challenge Hulk that way in WWH, I steel feel like he had gotten stronger."
I think he is one of those few who could. Herc has handled the Hulk better than anyone in the past (strength for strength). I remeber back with the Champions he gave Hulk a run. When it comes to pure strength (and nothing else) Hercules is in my opinion second to only the Hulk."
Hulk has also beat the crap out of Herc and during World War Hulk he took someone down in 4 hits who claimed to be Hercules's superior in strength.Hercules isn't second to only Hulk.According to Tony Stark he is the 3rd strongest Avenger ever..guess who 1 and 2 are?"
Tell me, tell me?

Please don't say Sentry!

But as far as WWHulk. Herc knocked him down and didn't fight back."
Iron Man made the statement before Sentry even existed and She-Hulk claimed to be stronger than him (although there is no telling if she actually is) but there was a chart in this book of physical strength among superheroes.Hulk was in a league of his own..The highest tier was Thor,then Hercules,Wonder Man,Ms.Marvel,than Iron Man himself."
I would say that it would be a toss up with Thor but Herc has done better against the Hulk in comics (without a hammer) than I've seen Thor do. Also, based on feats shown, I would give it to Herc. At best, they would be equal.

In my opinion.

She-Hulk. Never!"
Thor has beaten Hulk more times than anyone and Iron Man beat him 4 times.Thor also has better strength feats if you don't include the 12 labors which most likely didn't happen.Thor himself has overpowered Herc.Also..Herc has not proven to have an uprgrade in strength or power but Thor definately has.
She-Hulk might not be stronger than him..I'm not sure.They arm wrestled 3 times.At the end when he walked out she breaks the 4th wall and speaks to the audience saying..."I threw three arm wrestling matches to Hercules (I remember her saying something else about letting him have his pride)" She said.."that makes me wonder how strong i've gotten." Also when she regained her powers and they were buggin out I remember her mentioning being stronger than the Hulk at some point.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"I've seen him show greater feats on strength back in the day. I remember when he riped off a large part of a mountain in the Avengers to try to fil hte hole left by the Beyonder's death.

Probably but he shouldn't have been able to challenge Hulk that way in WWH, I steel feel like he had gotten stronger."
I think he is one of those few who could. Herc has handled the Hulk better than anyone in the past (strength for strength). I remeber back with the Champions he gave Hulk a run. When it comes to pure strength (and nothing else) Hercules is in my opinion second to only the Hulk."
Hulk has also beat the crap out of Herc and during World War Hulk he took someone down in 4 hits who claimed to be Hercules's superior in strength.Hercules isn't second to only Hulk.According to Tony Stark he is the 3rd strongest Avenger ever..guess who 1 and 2 are?"
Thor? and maybe Gilgamesh?"
Gilgamesh's strength was recently amped.Classic Gilgamesh is weaker than Iron Man."
Gilgamesh was always Class 100. When he was Hero,  he fought Thor toe to toe. It was the hammer that gave Thor the edge.
No he wasn't.Gilgamesh was Class 70 at one point.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

Tell me, tell me?

Please don't say Sentry!

But as far as WWHulk. Herc knocked him down and didn't fight back."
Iron Man made the statement before Sentry even existed and She-Hulk claimed to be stronger than him (although there is no telling if she actually is) but there was a chart in this book of physical strength among superheroes.Hulk was in a league of his own..The highest tier was Thor,then Hercules,Wonder Man,Ms.Marvel,than Iron Man himself."
I would say that it would be a toss up with Thor but Herc has done better against the Hulk in comics (without a hammer) than I've seen Thor do. Also, based on feats shown, I would give it to Herc. At best, they would be equal.

In my opinion.

She-Hulk. Never!"
Thor has beaten Hulk more times than anyone and Iron Man beat him 4 times.Thor also has better strength feats if you don't include the 12 labors which most likely didn't happen.Thor himself has overpowered Herc.Also..Herc has not proven to have an uprgrade in strength or power but Thor definately has.
She-Hulk might not be stronger than him..I'm not sure.They arm wrestled 3 times.At the end when he walked out she breaks the 4th wall and speaks to the audience saying..."I threw three arm wrestling matches to Hercules (I remember her saying something else about letting him have his pride)" She said.."that makes me wonder how strong i've gotten." Also when she regained her powers and they were buggin out I remember her mentioning being stronger than the Hulk at some point.
"

I'm not sure whether She-Hulk is or isn't stronger than Hercules but it could be that Hercules underestimates her during fights and arm wrestling since Hercules greatly underestimates women but I could be wrong.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
I'm not sure whether She-Hulk is or isn't stronger than Hercules but it could be that Hercules underestimates her during fights and arm wrestling since Hercules greatly underestimates women but I could be wrong."
Whether he underestimated her or not...she claimed she let him win.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
I'm not sure whether She-Hulk is or isn't stronger than Hercules but it could be that Hercules underestimates her during fights and arm wrestling since Hercules greatly underestimates women but I could be wrong."
Whether he underestimated her or not...she claimed she let him win."
Possibly.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Hadrelius

Hercules have never truly fought all out (except win they first met which ended in a draw) so their fights can't be seen as evidence that Thor is stronger. The only feat that Thor has done to equal Hercules would be the recent one of holding up half of Asgard. That could equal Hercules pulling the Island of Manhattan. Again, at best they may be equal but if I was to make a choice I would say Hercules.

As far a Gilgamesh. He was listed in Marvel Universe when he first appeared as class 100. Unless he was depowered, I have no reason to believe him to be otherwise.

She-Hulk comics are a joke and nothing said or doen in them can be taken seriously.
All I know is during WWHulk, only three characters were shown to stand up to the Hulk (Sentry, Jeggernaut and Hercules).

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By LordCosmicKing

hercs feats will always increase in order to balance him to other power houses.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Theracles
LordCosmicKing said:
"hercs feats will always increase in order to balance him to other power houses."

Indeed.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Hercules have never truly fought all out (except win they first met which ended in a draw) so their fights can't be seen as evidence that Thor is stronger. The only feat that Thor has done to equal Hercules would be the recent one of holding up half of Asgard. That could equal Hercules pulling the Island of Manhattan. Again, at best they may be equal but if I was to make a choice I would say Hercules.

As far a Gilgamesh. He was listed in Marvel Universe when he first appeared as class 100. Unless he was depowered, I have no reason to believe him to be otherwise.

She-Hulk comics are a joke and nothing said or doen in them can be taken seriously.
All I know is during WWHulk, only three characters were shown to stand up to the Hulk (Sentry, Jeggernaut and Hercules)."
Alpha you have to be kidding me.
1.What gives the idea that Hercules didn't go all out against Thor? Why would Hercules hold back against someone that is already more powerful than him?
2.Thor lifted the Midgard Serpent...A Serpent way larger than any one continent.Hercules is not equal to Thor.He never was and he never will be.Thor was stronger than him in his classic stage and he had an uprgrade after Ragnarok.
3.Gilgamesh has been class 70.I assume at some point he was depowered.Either way...He is nowhere near Hulk,Hercules,or Thor.
4.She-Hulk's comics aren't a joke.Just because she breaks the fourth wall doesn't mean that her feats are fake.Hercules and Juggernaut didn't really stand up to Hulk..plot devices were put into place so that he didn't actually have to fight them.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Hercules have never truly fought all out (except win they first met which ended in a draw) so their fights can't be seen as evidence that Thor is stronger. The only feat that Thor has done to equal Hercules would be the recent one of holding up half of Asgard. That could equal Hercules pulling the Island of Manhattan. Again, at best they may be equal but if I was to make a choice I would say Hercules.

All I know is during WWHulk, only three characters were shown to stand up to the Hulk (Sentry, Jeggernaut and Hercules)."
1.What gives the idea that Hercules didn't go all out against Thor? Why would Hercules hold back against someone that is already more powerful than him?
2.Thor lifted the Midgard Serpent...A Serpent way larger than any one continent.Hercules is not equal to Thor.He never was and he never will be.Thor was stronger than him in his classic stage and he had an uprgrade after Ragnarok.
3.Gilgamesh has been class 70.I assume at some point he was depowered.Either way...He is nowhere near Hulk,Hercules,or Thor.
4.She-Hulk's comics aren't a joke.Just because she breaks the fourth wall doesn't mean that her feats are fake.Hercules and Juggernaut didn't really stand up to Hulk..plot devices were put into place so that he didn't actually have to fight them.
"

Wait, since when is Thor physically stronger than Hercules? I always thought he won because he had more powers and not because he is is stronger. He got an upgrade?
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By LordCosmicKing

hercules is by far the strongest in marvel comics thanks to the introduction of his fabled myths that are now substantiated as fact and canonical  history.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"hercules is by far the strongest in marvel comics thanks to the introduction of his fabled myths that are now substantiated as fact and canonical  history."
No he isn't.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

"

Wait, since when is Thor physically stronger than Hercules? I always thought he won because he had more powers and not because he is is stronger. He got an upgrade?"
Thor has always been physically stronger than Hercules and he's even stronger now.Yes he got an uprgrade..Thorforce.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By LordCosmicKing
Vance Astro said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"hercules is by far the strongest in marvel comics thanks to the introduction of his fabled myths that are now substantiated as fact and canonical  history."
No he isn't."
compared to earth heroes he is.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
No he isn't."
compared to earth heroes he is."
Those myths aren't a reflection of his actual strength.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By LordCosmicKing

to bad it happened... get over it.

Spirits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Spirits

Herc has always been a chump

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"to bad it happened... get over it."
It doesn't matter whether it happened or not.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By LordCosmicKing

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By speedlgt

we need to just agree that among the strongest..................thor hulk and Herc are all on par........

Hulk needs to be taken with a grain of salt! since he has to get madder and madder to reach the power on par of greater than the 2 GODS.........for all purposes Hulk should listed below them untill he reaches WWhulk levels.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
hell hulk's base level isnt even greaten then she hulk just sad."
This sentence doesn't make any sense.

speedlgt said:
"we need to just agree that among the strongest..................thor hulk and Herc are all on par........
Done.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"you know full well what i am implying..

base strength hulk <she hulk"
No..I didn't know what you were implying..that's what my comment was about.
Yes,Hulk's base strength is above She-Hulk's.Nobody said otherwise.
Avatar image for tryco_slatterus
Tryco Slatterus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Tryco Slatterus

I read this a month ago about Herc increasing his strength and never knew that.  I also didn't know that he had weapons that could increase his effectiveness.  With this being said, he's a beast.  I would love to see him go into a rage.

Thunder God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#75  Edited By Thunder God

He's the God of Strength so it stands to reason that he can increase or decrease his strenght at will

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Thunder God said:
"He's the God of Strength so it stands to reason that he can increase or decrease his strenght at will"
He can't decrease anything and I doubt he can get stronger at will...
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SUNMAN
Vance Astro said:
"The Hunter said:
"In theory..... because Hercules is the god of Strength, can't he just increase his strength at will to whatever he wants?"
Hercules isn't the god of anything.Kratos is the Greek God of Strength and Power.Hercules isn't even a real god."
Marvel Hercules is not a God, but the original Hercules or Heracles according to Greek and Roman mythology was granted Godhood. 
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#78  Edited By Valkaad
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

"

Wait, since when is Thor physically stronger than Hercules? I always thought he won because he had more powers and not because he is is stronger. He got an upgrade?"
Thor has always been physically stronger than Hercules and he's even stronger now.Yes he got an uprgrade..Thorforce."
That is not true. You have a habit of stating "facts' that aren't facts. Hercules has always been listed as class 100 and Thor was originally listed as 95 tons. Even in mythology Hercules was "strength personified" wheras in norse mythology Thor's son was the strongest. Thor is more powerful than hercules but he isn't as strong. Maybe now with the odin force he could increase his strength to be greater than Hercs. But without enhancement Herc is stronger
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Valkaad said:

Thor has always been physically stronger than Hercules and he's even stronger now.Yes he got an uprgrade..Thorforce."
That is not true. You have a habit of stating "facts' that aren't facts. Hercules has always been listed as class 100 and Thor was originally listed as 95 tons. Even in mythology Hercules was "strength personified" wheras in norse mythology Thor's son was the strongest. Thor is more powerful than hercules but he isn't as strong. Maybe now with the odin force he could increase his strength to be greater than Hercs. But without enhancement Herc is stronger"
Way to go back to what 1982? Thor's feats of strength are way above that of Hercules and that is a fact.Thor doesn't need the Thorforce to be stronger than Hercules.Real mythology has nothing to do with the Marvel Universe.When Hercules's strength feats surpass Thor's then you can say Hercules is stronger.My statement may not have been entirely accurate but is was indeed factual.You have a habit of acting like you know everything...

SUNMAN said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Hunter said:
"In theory..... because Hercules is the god of Strength, can't he just increase his strength at will to whatever he wants?"
Hercules isn't the god of anything.Kratos is the Greek God of Strength and Power.Hercules isn't even a real god."
Marvel Hercules is not a God, but the original Hercules or Heracles according to Greek and Roman mythology was granted Godhood. 
"
Marvel Hercules actually is a god now.He was granted Godhood after completing the 12 labors.
Captain Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Captain Planet
Vance Astro said:
SUNMAN said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Hunter said:
"
Marvel Hercules actually is a god now.He was granted Godhood after completing the 12 labors.
"
You just said Hercules isn't a god.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Captain Planet said:
You just said Hercules isn't a god."
I didn't JUST say anything.I said that a month ago..I was wrong then.I corrected myself.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#82  Edited By Erik

Hercules is my answer to the Hulk. 

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#83  Edited By castleking
erik said:
"Hercules is my answer to the Hulk. "
agreed...
loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By loveNwar

Many characters have personificated "strength" from certain perspectives. Marvel universe doesn't have to exactly match that idea. So, in Marvel, Hercules doesn't have to be the strongest (just because he is in greek mythology). If you think about it, Samson is the higher example of strength in Christian culture, he doesn't have to be so in Marvel. In the Marvel universe, the strongest hero is the Hulk!

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By castleking

uhmm... actually anybody that reads comics know that hulk is far from being the strongest and samson is one of the weakest bricks in marvel.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Theracles
loveNwar said:
"Many characters have personificated "strength" from certain perspectives. Marvel universe doesn't have to exactly match that idea. So, in Marvel, Hercules doesn't have to be the strongest (just because he is in greek mythology). If you think about it, Samson is the higher example of strength in Christian culture, he doesn't have to be so in Marvel. In the Marvel universe, the strongest hero is the Hulk! "
We're not here to say who is the strongest, we're to list Hulk's greatest strength rivals in order. I agree with Vance's list. By the way Doc Samson can only lift 70 tons, he is weak compared to Hulk, Herc, Thor etc.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"uhmm... actually anybody that reads comics know that hulk is far from being the strongest and samson is one of the weakest bricks in marvel."
In Marvel comics..Hulk is not far from being the strongest.Yoh have no idea what you're talking about.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By castleking
Vance Astro said:
"castleking said:
"uhmm... actually anybody that reads comics know that hulk is far from being the strongest and samson is one of the weakest bricks in marvel."
In Marvel comics..Hulk is not far from being the strongest.Yoh have no idea what you're talking about.
"
yes he is. his strength is subjective.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Hadrelius
speedlgt said:
"we need to just agree that among the strongest..................thor hulk and Herc are all on par........Hulk needs to be taken with a grain of salt! since he has to get madder and madder to reach the power on par of greater than the 2 GODS.........for all purposes Hulk should listed below them untill he reaches WWhulk levels."

I can agree with this. But don't forget the Juggernaut and Sentry. As far as Earth based characters, these five are the strongest. Who is capable of being the strongest in my opinion is the Hulk.
loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By loveNwar

I said Hulk is the strongest hero, the Juggernaut is a vilain.
More corrections: Samson is NOT one of the weakest in Marvel, he's been said (i have the comics) to be almost as strong as Hulk.
Hulk is already more powerful than Hercules when calm, as he gets enraged he gets MUCH more powerful than him. Please don't compare these 2, as there's nothing to compare.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By LordCosmicKing

their are beings far stronger and able to increase their strength far faster then hulk.

examples are silver surfer an drax they are both able to draw in energy and increase their base lvl.

edit: hulks base lvl is 8o tons so samson matching hulk isnt that impressive when hulk is not enraged.

loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By loveNwar

The strongest one is: Popeye on spinach! He kicked Hercule's butt.. looooool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVPUGy9yJEk

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By LordCosmicKing

back to the topic herc did get stronger, marvel had to increase feats in order to keep herc as a high tier brick.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Theracles
loveNwar said:
"I said Hulk is the strongest hero, the Juggernaut is a vilain. More corrections: Samson is NOT one of the weakest in Marvel, he's been said (i have the comics) to be almost as strong as Hulk.Hulk is already more powerful than Hercules when calm, as he gets enraged he gets MUCH more powerful than him. Please don't compare these 2, as there's nothing to compare."
Do you even read Hercules comics? Doc Samson is nowhere near as strong as the Hulk, Hulk has supported the weight of a 150 billion ton mountain while Doc Samson can only lift 70 tons, She-Hulk punched him to another country and Hercules has beaten She-Hulk and Hercules is among the few who can rival Hulk's strength. Hercules has dragged the island of Manhattan, lifted Marvel's version of Godzilla which weighs 60,000 tons, and Hercules has beaten an enraged Hulk before. Samson is one of the weakest powerhouses in Marvel. Hercules has several strength feats that prove he is stronger than Samson, She-Hulk, Abomination, etc. If Hulk could beat Hercules easily he would have wrecked easily everytime they fought, also during WWH Hercules was one of the few who actually managed to knock the Hulk down and actually hurt him though Hercules stopped fighting to prove he was there to help. You shouldn't even post here because you don't anything about Hercules or Hulk. A calm Hulk can only lift about 70-80 tons and Hercules lift easily over 100 tons, if you read the last comic in which Hulk and Herc fought you would know that they were pretty even. Hercules is one of the top 5 powerhouses on Earth.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Theracles
loveNwar said:
"The strongest one is: Popeye on spinach! He kicked Hercule's butt.. loooooolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVPUGy9yJEk"
We're not in this thread to talk about who is the strongest.
loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By loveNwar

I have never read comics???? Do you even have any idea? I wouldn't be surprised if i was reading them long before you...
Anyway, Since you know it all and are so sure of all the answers, why did you throw a post with the question in the first place?

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Theracles
loveNwar said:
"I have never read comics???? Do you even have any idea? I wouldn't be surprised if i was reading them long before you...Anyway, Since you know it all and are so sure of all the answers, why did you throw a post with the question in the first place?"

If you read Herc's comics you would know that Doc Samson is not stronger than him and that Hercules is one of the few who rivals Hulk's strength. I'm sure of my answers to you but I wasn't sure if Hercules had gotten stronger over the years because it might have been because there was a different writer, I wasn't sure if Hercules had gotten stronger because I didn't expect him to be able to handle Green Scar because he was nearly even with other Hulk incarnations and Green Scar is the strongest of his incarnations so I thought he wouldn't stand much of a chance however he did and I didn't know if it was because of the writer or that he had gotten stronger. Are you sure about your answers, you even posted saying that Hercules isn't stronger than Samson, that shows the little knowledge you have of Hercules.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#98  Edited By Erik

Samson is nowhere near Hercules. 

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Theracles
erik said:
"Samson is nowhere near Hercules. "

Exactly.
loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By loveNwar

I still don't see evidence to consider Hercules stronger than Samson. You use Hulk as the level example between them, so you should know that Samson has stood very solid against Hulk in many ocasions, probably more than Herc.