• 135 results
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

After WWH it seemed as though Hercules had gotten physically stronger, he knocked down Green Scar during WWH but stopped fighting, I'm not sure if he did get stronger but it seems as though he did. I don't believe Thor with his strength alone could have done what Herc did to Hulk during WWH but it could just be me. Did Hercules get stronger? What are your theories?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

I've seen him show greater feats on strength back in the day. I remember when he riped off a large part of a mountain in the Avengers to try to fil hte hole left by the Beyonder's death.

I think it may because of the fact that he is seen more these days.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Theracles
Alpha said:
"I've seen him show greater feats on strength back in the day. I remember when he riped off a large part of a mountain in the Avengers to try to fil hte hole left by the Beyonder's death.

I think it may because of the fact that he is seen more these days."
Probably but he shouldn't have been able to challenge Hulk that way in WWH, I steel feel like he had gotten stronger.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"I've seen him show greater feats on strength back in the day. I remember when he riped off a large part of a mountain in the Avengers to try to fil hte hole left by the Beyonder's death.

Probably but he shouldn't have been able to challenge Hulk that way in WWH, I steel feel like he had gotten stronger."
Herc couldn't even take She-Hulk in recent showings.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

Probably but he shouldn't have been able to challenge Hulk that way in WWH, I steel feel like he had gotten stronger."
Herc couldn't even take She-Hulk in recent showings."

Seriously?
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordCosmicKing

ha ha ha... makes you rethink your last debate dont it although herc is still the man and prince of power in my book,,
he just happens to be a drunk and a blow hard but its cool we have a lot in common.

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
I thought Hercules was always a character far beyond the 100,000 ton strength level... he had a lot of feats to back his claim... dont really know if he got stronger though
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Theracles
LordCosmicKing said:
"ha ha ha... makes you rethink your last debate dont it although herc is still the man and prince of power in my book,,
he just happens to be a drunk and a blow hard but its cool we have a lot in common.

No Caption Provided

"
It makes me rethink a little but I don't even know what issue it was where he couldn't handle She-Hulk. I don't think I've ever seen Herc take her seriously but still.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Theracles
King Saturn said:
"I thought Hercules was always a character far beyond the 100,000 ton strength level... he had a lot of feats to back his claim... dont really know if he got stronger though
"

Hmm.....have you read the recent issue where Herc couldn't take She-Hulk?
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LordCosmicKing

herc never takes women seriously he's a horn dog that can be exploited against in battle.. which is cool cause i  suffer the same affliction.

No Caption Provided

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theracles
LordCosmicKing said:
"herc never takes women seriously he's a horn dog that can be exploited against in battle.. which is cool cause i  suffer the same affliction.

No Caption Provided

"
No wonder he got beat by She-Hulk.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordCosmicKing

herc should never win against women cause he would never strike them or he simply be outsmarted by them while he is distracted.

but herc is uber strong.. period i say he should be a hella a lot stronger then hulk even in enraged state cause of his fabled feats.

that are no longer fabled but fact.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Theracles
LordCosmicKing said:
"herc should never win against women cause he would never strike them or he simply be outsmarted by them while he is distracted.

but herc is uber strong.. period i say he should be a hella a lot stronger then hulk even in enraged state cause of his fabled feats."

He should have been able to beat the Hulk all of the times they fought, I mean he is a much better fighter than Hulk and very strong but Marvel likes the Hulk so much that they only let Herc beat him once.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"I thought Hercules was always a character far beyond the 100,000 ton strength level... he had a lot of feats to back his claim... dont really know if he got stronger though
"

Hmm.....have you read the recent issue where Herc couldn't take She-Hulk?"
Naw... I havent but that isnt really shocking is it ? I mean Aquaman has taken down Superman... and Superman is at 900,000,000,000 ton strength level where as Aquaman is no where near that... I dont think its totally horrible writing... just moreso entetaining than anything...
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Theracles
King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Naw... I havent but that isnt really shocking is it ? I mean Aquaman has taken down Superman... and Superman is at 900,000,000,000 ton strength level where as Aquaman is no where near that... I dont think its totally horrible writing... just moreso entetaining than anything..."

Indeed.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LordCosmicKing

yup, i agree. herc should more often then not pawn hulk like a little punk.

No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

I read a recent issue where she claimed she let him think he was stronger than her......

Theracles said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"herc should never win against women cause he would never strike them or he simply be outsmarted by them while he is distracted.

but herc is uber strong.. period i say he should be a hella a lot stronger then hulk even in enraged state cause of his fabled feats."

He should have been able to beat the Hulk all of the times they fought, I mean he is a much better fighter than Hulk and very strong but Marvel likes the Hulk so much that they only let Herc beat him once."
No he shouldn't have.Hulk is stronger than Hercules..always has been and always will be.The 7 labors didn't really happen so if you think Herc is stronger than Hulk because he carried the earth and held the sky and all of that other crap..you are mistaken.

LordCosmicKing said:

but herc is uber strong.. period i say he should be a hella a lot stronger then hulk even in enraged state cause of his fabled feats.

that are no longer fabled but fact."
Hercules actually didn't fight She-Hulk though...he arm wrestled her three times.He did punch her during Civil War when she tried to hold him back though.
Hercules isn't strong than Hulk..The only time Hercules was stronger than Hulk is when he first appeared.Hulk surpassed him quite quickly.I don't see how you would think Hercules would be stronger than enraged Hulk based on feats that never happened.If the  7 Labors were a true showing of Herc's strength he wouldn't have gotten smacked around by Thanos,Thor,and Quasar.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LordCosmicKing

i tend to believe a god when he says he did it.especially when atlas comes to find you in washington after being  tricked to take back his labor.

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"i tend to believe a god when he says he did it.
No Caption Provided
"
Is this from Marvel Adventures..because that's not canon.If Storm and Cap are there..I am betting this is the issue where they found Herc underground and he helped the Avengers fight Cerberus and he fought the Hulk briefly.
BTW..Hercules isn't a god..he's a demigod.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LordCosmicKing

atlas and his burden looked real to me.atlas and his burden looked real to me. this one is canon incredible herc 124
atlas and his burden looked real to me.atlas and his burden looked real to me. this one is canon incredible herc 124
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"
atlas and his burden looked real to me.
atlas and his burden looked real to me.
"
Atlas's burden was real...however,the part involving Hercules was only told in story by Ares.Never actually shown in a flashback.What we saw in the comic of what he did with Atlas was a depiction of the story that was being told.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LordCosmicKing

stop reaching vance the whole reason atlas is after herc was because herc did lift the firmament and tricked atlas into taking it back it was all explained in the story arc. pls dont discredit the hercster in this thread vance.

your jealousy is showing.  :P

No Caption Provided
The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By The Hunter

In theory..... because Hercules is the god of Strength, can't he just increase his strength at will to whatever he wants?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"stop reaching vance the whole reason atlas is after herc was because herc did lift the firmament and tricked atlas into taking it back it was all explained in the story arc. pls dont discredit the hercster in this thread vance.

your jealousy is showing.  :P"
Herc may have tricked Atlas..but there is no proof he actually held up the sky.I'm not reaching.Marvel has never actually shown Hercules do the 7 labors..they were all shown through someone telling a story.I'm not reaching..
What reason do I have to be jealous?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Hunter said:
"In theory..... because Hercules is the god of Strength, can't he just increase his strength at will to whatever he wants?"
Hercules isn't the god of anything.Kratos is the Greek God of Strength and Power.Hercules isn't even a real god.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LordCosmicKing
The Hunter said:
"In theory..... because Hercules is the god of Strength, can't he just increase his strength at will to whatever he wants?"
if titles worked the way some others have used it  to describe their strength then yes.  rotfl
The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Hunter

Powers

Superhuman Strength
Superhuman Strength
Hercules' principal power is his superhuman strength. He is not only the strongest of the Olympian Gods, but is also one of the strongest humanoid beings ever to walk the earth. Hercules can lift easily over 100 tons and Hercules is the god of strength which allows him to increase his strength at his own will and has been observed to lift and carry a starship,drag the island of Manhattan, lift and hurl a giant sequoia, and drop-kick a bulldozer. He has also been observed to carry the earth and the heavens, he has killed the Nemean Lion, he has killed the Hydra (with a little help), Hercules defines strength in the Marvel Universe (alongside the Hulk). Hercules is one of the strongest superheroes on Earth.

Besides his superhuman strength Hercules possesses superhuman speed that makes him run at incredible speeds like 100 mph.  In addition, he possesses agility of the gods.  It even rivals the agility of those like Captain America. As true immortals, the Olympian gods do not age and are not susceptible to disease. Although they can be wounded in battle, they cannot die by any conventional means, and have a rapid healing rate. Hercules has a greater resistance to physical injury than any other Olympian god except for Zeus, and possibly Neptune and Pluto. He can even survive unprotected in the vacuum of space for a brief period of time. Only an injury of such magnitude that it incinerated him or dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules could kill Hercules. In at least some such cases, Zeus or one of the other gods might still be able to resurrect him. Hercules is no longer a demigod due to completing the Twelve Labors, he is now a full god.

Hercules has highly developed leg muscles, although they do not match those of the Hulk. Hercules can make a standing high jump of at least 100 feet in Earth's gravity.

Hercules is virtually tireless. His supernaturally enhanced musculature produces no fatigue poisons.

When Hercules is enraged enough not even SHIELD can stop him. Hercules has never fought at his full power (though impossible since he can increase his strength at his own will) and at his full rage. If Hercules fought at his fullest and at his full rage he could become almost unstoppable. Hercules is destined to become king of Mount Olympus and Zeus himself has stated that once Hercules becomes ruler of Olympus he will gain Zeus's powers. This is similar to Thor getting all of Odin's powers when he became ruler of Asgard. Hercules and Thor will be on par in energy powers when Hercules gets the power of Zeus.

Someone might want to edit the page then.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordCosmicKing

no leave it their it fits his title station....  ROTF LMAO!!!

wait edit the god  of strength to prince of power instead.

unless i missed a retconn

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Hunter said:
"

Powers

Superhuman Strength
Superhuman Strength
Hercules' principal power is his superhuman strength. He is not only the strongest of the Olympian Gods, but is also one of the strongest humanoid beings ever to walk the earth. Hercules can lift easily over 100 tons and Hercules is the god of strength which allows him to increase his strength at his own will and has been observed to lift and carry a starship,drag the island of Manhattan, lift and hurl a giant sequoia, and drop-kick a bulldozer. He has also been observed to carry the earth and the heavens, he has killed the Nemean Lion, he has killed the Hydra (with a little help), Hercules defines strength in the Marvel Universe (alongside the Hulk). Hercules is one of the strongest superheroes on Earth.

Besides his superhuman strength Hercules possesses superhuman speed that makes him run at incredible speeds like 100 mph.  In addition, he possesses agility of the gods.  It even rivals the agility of those like Captain America. As true immortals, the Olympian gods do not age and are not susceptible to disease. Although they can be wounded in battle, they cannot die by any conventional means, and have a rapid healing rate. Hercules has a greater resistance to physical injury than any other Olympian god except for Zeus, and possibly Neptune and Pluto. He can even survive unprotected in the vacuum of space for a brief period of time. Only an injury of such magnitude that it incinerated him or dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules could kill Hercules. In at least some such cases, Zeus or one of the other gods might still be able to resurrect him. Hercules is no longer a demigod due to completing the Twelve Labors, he is now a full god.

Hercules has highly developed leg muscles, although they do not match those of the Hulk. Hercules can make a standing high jump of at least 100 feet in Earth's gravity.

Hercules is virtually tireless. His supernaturally enhanced musculature produces no fatigue poisons.

When Hercules is enraged enough not even SHIELD can stop him. Hercules has never fought at his full power (though impossible since he can increase his strength at his own will) and at his full rage. If Hercules fought at his fullest and at his full rage he could become almost unstoppable. Hercules is destined to become king of Mount Olympus and Zeus himself has stated that once Hercules becomes ruler of Olympus he will gain Zeus's powers. This is similar to Thor getting all of Odin's powers when he became ruler of Asgard. Hercules and Thor will be on par in energy powers when Hercules gets the power of Zeus.

Someone might want to edit the page then.
"
Wait..I may be wrong.As far as real Greek mythology goes..Kratos is the god of strength and Hercules is known for his strength but only a demigod,not being the son of two gods but the Son of Zeus.Hercules may actually be Marvel's God of strength.I don't think he can increase his strength at will though.If he could that would mean he would purposely hold back to lose fights..and that doesn't make any sense.
The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The Hunter
Vance Astro said:
"Wait..I may be wrong.As far as real Greek mythology goes..Kratos is the god of strength and Hercules is known for his strength but only a demigod,not being the son of two gods but the Son of Zeus.Hercules may actually be Marvel's God of strength.I don't think he can increase his strength at will though.If he could that would mean he would purposely hold back to lose fights..and that doesn't make any sense."
Yeah, I was talking about the Marvel one.... not the actual one from Greek mythology.  It's all good dude.

As for holding back, he's done it before.  It's one reason why he does not wear the Nemean Lion Skin often.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wait..I may be wrong.As far as real Greek mythology goes..Kratos is the god of strength and Hercules is known for his strength but only a demigod,not being the son of two gods but the Son of Zeus.Hercules may actually be Marvel's God of strength.I don't think he can increase his strength at will though.If he could that would mean he would purposely hold back to lose fights..and that doesn't make any sense."
Yeah, I was talking about the Marvel one.... not the actual one from Greek mythology.  It's all good dude."
Well I knew which Herc we were talking about.I just didn't know Marvel had made him the God of Strength.I don't think Marvel has a Kratos.The first line in that description says that Hercules is the strongest of all Olympian Gods..which would mean he's stronger than Zeus who is supposed to be on par with Odin.Hercules isn't even stronger than Thor so I doubt he would be anywhere near Odin.Maybe Zeus is weaker than people think.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LordCosmicKing

trash talk against herc
trash talk against herc
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"
trash talk against herc
trash talk against herc
"
If that's Abomination..he of all people should know better.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LordCosmicKing

No Caption Provided
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"The Hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yeah, I was talking about the Marvel one.... not the actual one from Greek mythology.  It's all good dude."
Well I knew which Herc we were talking about.I just didn't know Marvel had made him the God of Strength.I don't think Marvel has a Kratos.The first line in that description says that Hercules is the strongest of all Olympian Gods..which would mean he's stronger than Zeus who is supposed to be on par with Odin.Hercules isn't even stronger than Thor so I doubt he would be anywhere near Odin.Maybe Zeus is weaker than people think."

Well I believe that physically Hercules is stronger than Zeus but overall power belongs to Zeus, if Zeus is stronger it might be because he augments his strength but you may be right as well.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LordCosmicKing

thats the only reason zues is stronger cause of the magic amp... zues has stated herc is the strongest of them all.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
Well I knew which Herc we were talking about.I just didn't know Marvel had made him the God of Strength.I don't think Marvel has a Kratos.The first line in that description says that Hercules is the strongest of all Olympian Gods..which would mean he's stronger than Zeus who is supposed to be on par with Odin.Hercules isn't even stronger than Thor so I doubt he would be anywhere near Odin.Maybe Zeus is weaker than people think."

Well I believe that physically Hercules is stronger than Zeus but overall power belongs to Zeus, if Zeus is stronger it might be because he augments his strength but you may be right as well."
I figured that.I was just assuming if Odin was supposed to be on par with Odin than he would be on all levels....not just magical power.I don't think he's on par in that aspect either but w\e.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LordCosmicKing

thee myths be true. even the worse of them, nay sayer vance,
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
"
"
The Labors don't match Hercules's actual feats.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hadrelius
Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

I think he is one of those few who could. Herc has handled the Hulk better than anyone in the past (strength for strength). I remeber back with the Champions he gave Hulk a run. When it comes to pure strength (and nothing else) Hercules is in my opinion second to only the Hulk.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Theracles
Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

I think he is one of those few who could. Herc has handled the Hulk better than anyone in the past (strength for strength). I remeber back with the Champions he gave Hulk a run. When it comes to pure strength (and nothing else) Hercules is in my opinion second to only the Hulk."
Indeed.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

I think he is one of those few who could. Herc has handled the Hulk better than anyone in the past (strength for strength). I remeber back with the Champions he gave Hulk a run. When it comes to pure strength (and nothing else) Hercules is in my opinion second to only the Hulk."
I completely agree. Most downplay Hercules because he seems to act like a dummy. All muscle and no brains. This could be true but his muscle is greater than most and if it wasnt for the fact that the Hulk gets stronger, he would be the strongest one there is in my book.

I've only seen the Hulk surpass him in comic shown feats. In Marvel anyway.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

Hulk has also beat the crap out of Herc and during World War Hulk he took someone down in 4 hits who claimed to be Hercules's superior in strength.Hercules isn't second to only Hulk.According to Tony Stark he is the 3rd strongest Avenger ever..guess who 1 and 2 are?
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

Hulk has also beat the crap out of Herc and during World War Hulk he took someone down in 4 hits who claimed to be Hercules's superior in strength.Hercules isn't second to only Hulk.According to Tony Stark he is the 3rd strongest Avenger ever..guess who 1 and 2 are?"
Who are they? I don't feel like guessing.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

Hulk has also beat the crap out of Herc and during World War Hulk he took someone down in 4 hits who claimed to be Hercules's superior in strength.Hercules isn't second to only Hulk.According to Tony Stark he is the 3rd strongest Avenger ever..guess who 1 and 2 are?"
Tell me, tell me?

Please don't say Sentry!

But as far as WWHulk. Herc knocked him down and didn't fight back.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

Thor? and maybe Gilgamesh?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

Tell me, tell me?

Please don't say Sentry!

But as far as WWHulk. Herc knocked him down and didn't fight back."
Iron Man made the statement before Sentry even existed and She-Hulk claimed to be stronger than him (although there is no telling if she actually is) but there was a chart in this book of physical strength among superheroes.Hulk was in a league of his own..The highest tier was Thor,then Hercules,Wonder Man,Ms.Marvel,than Iron Man himself.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

Thor? and maybe Gilgamesh?"
Gilgamesh's strength was recently amped.Classic Gilgamesh is weaker than Iron Man.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

Tell me, tell me?

Please don't say Sentry!

But as far as WWHulk. Herc knocked him down and didn't fight back."
Iron Man made the statement before Sentry even existed and She-Hulk claimed to be stronger than him (although there is no telling if she actually is) but there was a chart in this book of physical strength among superheroes.Hulk was in a league of his own..The highest tier was Thor,then Hercules,Wonder Man,Ms.Marvel,than Iron Man himself."
I would say that it would be a toss up with Thor but Herc has done better against the Hulk in comics (without a hammer) than I've seen Thor do. Also, based on feats shown, I would give it to Herc. At best, they would be equal.

In my opinion.

She-Hulk. Never!
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:

Thor? and maybe Gilgamesh?"
Gilgamesh's strength was recently amped.Classic Gilgamesh is weaker than Iron Man."
Gilgamesh was always Class 100. When he was Hero,  he fought Thor toe to toe. It was the hammer that gave Thor the edge.

No Caption Provided