#1 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

During the inevitable big climactic fight with Superman, Superboy, and Supergirl, H'el takes some MAJOR permanent head trauma. He escapes, but is left off in the head and can't remember anything about his past. After seeing his reflection with the S on his chest looking like a normal S H'el, due to his addled mind comes to the conclusion he IS Superman! He tears off the kilt-like thing he wears and fashions it into a cape, then flies off ready to "help" people!!

Due to the head trauma he develops a speech impediment like so,

"Me am Superman and it am nice to meet you"

But if he's angered he starts randomly saying the OPPOSITE of what he means such as,

"ME AM SUPERMAN AND ME AM NOT GOING TO KILL YOU!"

A running gag is that H'el NEVER refers to himself as Bizarro, but everyone else does.

"Me am not Bizarro, me am Superman!"

So with this in mind, could H'el become a version of Bizarro?

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer he didn't become Bizarro at this point honestly

#3 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

I've said this 5675 times,but H'el is not bizarro.I am too tired to yell or express my frustration...But they originally intended for h'el to be bizarro,but when they were making him,he was turning out to be a totally different character,so they just made him a different character.He is not bizarro

#4 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

I'd prefer he didn't become Bizarro at this point honestly

But that's the thing, he technically WOULDN'T be Bizarro as he never calls himself that or takes the name and legitimately believes himself to be Superman. When he comes across the REAL Superman, he becomes incredibly hostile and believes him to be an impostor and thus attacks.

#5 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

I've said this 5675 times,but H'el is not bizarro.I am too tired to yell or express my frustration...But they originally intended for h'el to be bizarro,but when they were making him,he was turning out to be a totally different character,so they just made him a different character.He is not bizarro

I realize that. I'm saying how he could possibly BECOME like Bizarro, not that he IS Bizarro because he clearly isn't. And honestly it's a great idea. H'el helping people out, but in very harsh and extreme ways and even killing criminals, but he means well and gets angry when the "fake" Superman tries to stop him.

#6 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el might not be a clone but since Superboy is a clone, maybe one day Superboy can become Bizarro.

#7 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells said:

H'el might not be a clone but since Superboy is a clone, maybe one day Superboy can become Bizarro.

Uh, no. Bizarro may be my favorite DC villain, and I use the term villain loosely, but I don't want his return to involve turning an established character I like into him just so he can come back.

#8 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@cameron83 said:

I realize that. I'm saying how he could possibly BECOME like Bizarro, not that he IS Bizarro because he clearly isn't. And honestly it's a great idea. H'el helping people out, but in very harsh and extreme ways and even killing criminals, but he means well and gets angry when the "fake" Superman tries to stop him.

that's actually a very interesting perspective on things....your right,it does seem like a good idea.

#9 Posted by Teerack (4549 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Exactly. He would TECHNICALLY be Bizarro what with the mannerisms and things like that, but he also wouldn't be since he would always be under the delusion he's Superman.

#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4518 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't he really a shape shifter?

#12 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude: if he did it would become kinda cool: because of the head trauma he doesn't remember or cannot access his full power and abilities so he is just flying around smashing stuff, i can seem him becoming a more monstrous simple creature but supes and fam feel sorry for having this guy being reduced mentally so future altercations is more of a pity thing than just beat up the villain and one day become h'el again but not for a long long time

#13 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

Isn't he really a shape shifter?

At this point he just has mental powers.

#14 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe H'el is the crazy captain comet of Krypton.

#15 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells said:

Maybe H'el is the crazy captain comet of Krypton.

Ah. Hmm. Given what his powers seem to be, I can't argue with that possibility

#16 Posted by cborg (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude: Wasn't your scenario the plot of the Animated episode Identity Crisis?

#17 Edited by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like this to be the reiteration of Bizzaro. I havent like Bizzaro for a long time now. He became campy and pitiful... Hell he became a hero on his own bizzro world. He needs to be the type that believes he is the real Superman and that the real superman is a liar along with everyone else that tells him differently. He should trust few ppl (like Lex should be able to trick him in to thinking they are friends) but not be a complete immbecile. He doesnt have to be as smart as Superman but give him a middle school like attitude and thinking