Is there two Hawkeye titles now?

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I just picked up Hawkeye and Hawkeye annual. Is there two Hawk eye titles now? This is a great idea because as much as they made a good team I loved reading a issue all about Kate and her adventures out west, a great setup for her own title in the Hawkeye series. Plus I really loved how much darker Clint got with his past. That is what I had been waiting for from this series but was confused about seeing him and Barney hugging at the end of the issue. Did they patch things up that I don't know about?

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They patched up an i wish kate had her own series cuz i dont like her

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

They patched up an i wish kate had her own series cuz i dont like her

lol

@omegus said:

I just picked up Hawkeye and Hawkeye annual. Is there two Hawk eye titles now? This is a great idea because as much as they made a good team I loved reading a issue all about Kate and her adventures out west, a great setup for her own title in the Hawkeye series. Plus I really loved how much darker Clint got with his past. That is what I had been waiting for from this series but was confused about seeing him and Barney hugging at the end of the issue. Did they patch things up that I don't know about?

I finally dropped the series so I wouldn't know.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

To answer your original question, no there are not two Hawkeye titles. There is just Hawkeye. Hawkeye Annual is a special issue that is released annually (yearly, to put it simply).