#1 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32667 posts) - - Show Bio

DnA back on the book and new members joining the team in Captain Marvel and Venom

Published: April 23, 2014

Rating: Rated T

Writer: Brian Michael Bendis

Cover Artist: Nick Bradshaw

100th issue ANIVERSARY CELEBRATION! • 45 years in the making! It’s finally here!!! The 100th issue of Guardians of the Galaxy! (Okay it’s actually the 101st, but we had an X-Men crossover to get through! Sheesh!) • It’s an all-star celebration of the most popular super team of 2014 as cosmic captain Brian Michael Bendis welcomes Nick Bradshaw (WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN) to the team! • As the GOTG gets ready for new members VENOM and CAPTAIN MARVEL, there are unexpected dangers that promise to tear the team to its core. • Plus in this special double sized anniversary issue...two special back up stories by former GOTG writers Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning!

#2 Posted by JakeN7 (10625 posts) - - Show Bio

*raises hand*

#3 Posted by Darling_Luna (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Nopes

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32667 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32667 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by OreoAssassin (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: I am and i loved it! I have never read a single Guardians issue, but with the movie hype and my all time favorite hero (Venom) joining the team, it was a must! I learned alot from the issue, and i thought it was flawless! My only minor concern is Venoms design. Its not bad but i wished they kept his regular Agent Venom look

#7 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32667 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoassassin: Yea I'm not a fan of how they keep adding earth heroes on to the team but when I heard Venom and Cap Marv were being added to the team I thought the were kinda perfect and I really enjoyed Venom in this issue.

#8 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

So where's the DnA part?

#9 Posted by MaccyD (3547 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if Cosmos is in it, he was my favourite part from the original series.

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32667 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: What do you mean? The last two stories were written by D and A

#11 Posted by Xwraith (15242 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought about picking it up, but I decided not to.

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32667 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Xwraith (15242 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: I only wanted it for the backup stories, but after flipping through it they didn't really catch my interest.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32667 posts) - - Show Bio