#1 Edited by MarcosVergara14 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephen Amell said on an intreview at SDCC that he doesn't see a future to Oliver/Sara or Oliver/Laurel .

"I don't think we will see Sara and Oliver or Laurel and Oliver together again" Him around 2:40

And given how old is the new Wildcat, i think we just found Laurel new love interest (totally sh#!@ing her origin story).

I've just lost the hopes for a good Live action portrayal of Green Arrow/Black Canary on this show. On top of that, now that Felicity is set to appear in the New 52 GA (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/comics/dc_comics/news/?a=103106) it's seems "Olicity" it's gonna become canon. F@#K THIS SHOW!

#2 Posted by MHArrowfan (1 posts) - - Show Bio

just because they won't be together does not mean in the future.......Don't expect an exactly adaption of the comic because it won't happen

#3 Posted by Justthatkid (3961 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually like Sara for a made up character might of been the Nyssa scenes...

#4 Edited by MarcosVergara14 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#5 Posted by MarcosVergara14 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#6 Posted by Vitalius (1947 posts) - - Show Bio

I am cool with it.

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11621 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fine with that. As cool as Laurel and Sara are, they screwed up Black Canary in a way I didn't even like him with either. Olicity is the way to go.

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

@marcosvergara14: Her origin is fine, the comics and the show are different universes. Quit being a baby.

#9 Posted by Mrnoital (1476 posts) - - Show Bio

weird, i think i heard about the atom, but i didn't know they got firestorm