inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

Season one of Gotham gave viewers a look at what some of their favorite Gotham rogues were like before they became villains. They got to see younger versions of The Riddler, Scarecrow, and many other familiar characters.

The second season of Gotham offers up some big-name villains this season. In the official synopsis, it's revealed we'll be seeing The Joker and Mr Freeze.

The stakes are higher than ever as Gotham explores the origin stories of some of the most ambitious and depraved Super Villains, including The Riddler, The Joker and Mr. Freeze, and Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) uncovers more secrets from his father’s past, in the Season Two debut on Monday, Sept. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT).

Fans will get to see the origins of these iconic Batman characters in season two and also, a bit more about Bruce Wayne's father's past. What was in the secret tunnel we saw during the season finale? Season two of Gotham airs on Monday, Sept 21 as 8PM.

What characters do you want to see in season two?

mickeymayhew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Riddler needs more screen-time than the stingy minute or so he's received in each episode so far...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They'll probably be terrible like everything else in this show.

BlueAlchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh no, not the Joker. Everyone else is fine, but I really hope they don't mess up the Joker

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Can there ever be anything Bat-related to succeed without joker?

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Arkham Knight..... oh wait

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

I'm hoping the Court of Owls plays a big role in Season 2. I wonder if the League of Assassins will make a bigger impact in Gotham.

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Bet bruce pushes jerome into a the vas of chemicals

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way I'll watch another episode of this show. I suffered through the entire first season and it was awful. If they are actually considering a Joker origin, it can only get worse.

lagozzino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#10  Edited By amazing_webhead

i actually like this sho-

No Caption Provided
IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I guess it's safe to say the argument of whether the villains created Batman or Batman created the villains, is settled.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

They'll probably be terrible like everything else in this show.

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13  Edited By Jenkale

can selina just become catwoman please. lets develop the characters we have instead of throwing in new ones

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

They should hav casted colm feore as Mr freeze rather than the dollmaker

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By DonFelipe

What characters do you want to see in season two?

Nobody! :P

mickeymayhew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who is the Tigress? is she an established DC villian? I've never heard of her

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pdunaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this show. It's actually pretty well done. The problem here is the same one that Game of Thrones has. Book or in this case comic book people have a preconceived notion of a character and if something is different they don't like. Instead getting that they don;'t like it because it differs from their interpretation they assume their view is the only one and say it sucks. Try just enjoying it as a separate entity

deathfalcon182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By deathfalcon182

@pdunaga: Wrong, in case of Game of Thrones book readers do like the characters and the actors. Up untill Season 4 where show stuck very close to source material nobody had any major complaints. Problem with season 5 was not so much as character based but how unnecessary plots were introduced.

Ghotham is just straight up cheese factory with not real plot or long game. Show runners are literally banking on introducing characters from Bat mythos and just trying to cash it using the name of major Batman characters. Gotham and Game of Thrones should never ever be compared or mentioned in same sentence.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait... They're doing the origin of the Joker... Even though the only part of his origin that's generally agreed upon is that Batman tried to stop him from committing a crime, and knocked him into a vat of chemicals... And this is WAY before Batman's a thing... What?!

theMightyMODOK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

@pdunaga: I think my main problem with is that they don't spend any time developing their villains and other Batman characters (apart from the main cast). There's two maybe three episodes with them and then they just force in another Batman character to try and keep the ratings.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Roman Sionis when?

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems a tad desperate for ratings if they're already adding the Joker...

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HELL NO... PLZ DON'T RUIN THE JOKER. GET RID OF HIM FROM THE SHOW..... WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN

OB1ON3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think of it is eating at a Mexican food restaurant everytime I go to a different one I order the same thing because it's what I like to eat each restaurant makes different version of it sometimes it's good sometimes it gives you a stomach ache but you'll never know unless you walking to the restaurant and order. That's pretty much how I look at the comics in relation to all the shows and movies

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

There is going to be a season 2? That's awful.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Cool

mickeymayhew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

@mickeymayhew:

She's Artemis's mother.

isn't that a Wonder Woman villian?! i'm so confused. WTF does she have to do with Gotham pre-Batman?!

mprawrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mprawrr

The only people who disliked this show are people who didn't actually watch the show 'til the end of the season, only watched it midway or didn't watch it at all... or FanBoys.. specially from other publishers.. I actually thought this movie would suck BIG time, but it was actually well done, sure, it has it's flaws but it's definitely not that awful to seriously ruin the run. If Daredevil was 8.8/10 for me, Gotham would be 8.3/10. Looking forward for Season 2.

sdc10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mprawrr:

As someone who watched the entire first season who loves Batman I can safely say I hate this show. Its completely pointless and directionless with no overarching story other than throwing characters at us and saying "hey this guy is going to be one of batman's villains, isnt that neat?". Not to mention the show takes a bat and beats you over the head with the references. I know Nygma is the Riddler, they dont need to say the words "riddle or cryptic" everytime hes on screen (not to mention Dolmacher, i mean really?). The show should have been about the mythos of Gotham and how it was a hopeless, hell hole before Batman's arrival with a focus on Gordon and the GCPD. Instead it devolved into just throwing us "villains before they were villains" at us without any rhyme or reason.

SCOLTON97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no shame in saying that I love this show.

Most of the hate on this show really seems to be coming from people jumping on the bandwagon, as most complaints are really just down to plain ignorance - the main argument against being "it's a Batman show without Batman". That to me, sums up the majority side of fans who are hating on this.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@superior_prime_maybe said:

Arkham Knight..... oh wait

It never occurred to you that maybe not everyone has played the game yet? That thought never crossed your mind? Or maybe you're just a dick who doesn't care?

sdc10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecomedian_:

Has it never occured to you that by copying and replying to his comment you are in fact exposing more people to his comment. I never would have seen it if you never replied to it. Dumbass

cobsohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@thecomedian_: I wouldn't worry about that "spoiler", you really have to experience the Joker's presence in game to get it. No bit of text could take away from it.

As for Gotham, I absolutely love the show and want to see more familiar characters. I love the new spin of life long relationships between Bruce and Selina, and Bruce and Joker. You'd think DC fans would be the best about accepting alternate universes, but I guess not.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sdc10: Why in the hell are you in the comment section if you aren't reading comments? Did you just decide to skip comment number 5 for some reason? Also:

@cobsohn said:

@thecomedian_: I wouldn't worry about that "spoiler", you really have to experience the Joker's presence in game to get it. No bit of text could take away from it

sdc10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecomedian_: Just because Im reading some comments doesn't mean I want to read every single one of them. Don't get mad at me because you made yourself look dumb

Dcmarveljoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mprawrr: I watched the entire show cause I'm a huge Batman fan, the show is good it just hates the characters. Selina turned bloodthirsty for no reason, barbra just been a mess, riddler drive is base on a girl not boning him, and fish spooned her eye. They should just do a five year skip and have bruce training and jim fighting to be commissioner so the characters have goals and the storyline could have meaning

GBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GBandit

please don't... Joker was created by Batman! Bruce is barely entering puberty!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

@gbandit said:

please don't... Joker was created by Batman! Bruce is barely entering puberty!

happyfatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By happyfatman

i actually like this sho-

No Caption Provided

Seriously, it's like it's against some secret law to like this show. I absolutely love it, one of my favorite new shows of last year, and I'm excited to see what they do with season 2.

worldFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

worldFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You either like this show because the actors, and I don't say this often, are actually good, or you like the new take on characters. The haters from what I read don't give many reasons to hate it and fail to go into any major detail.

If you haven't seen the show and you want a honest opinion, the show is okay. Its not something that is amazing and the first few episodes feel a lot like fan service. Its not bad though, you get to see much character development and unlike some shows it doesn't take half the season for something major to happen.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers