Talk about All-New Ghost Rider here.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By Teerack

I was actually about to remove this from my pull list this week until I saw the inside. It has new art that is really great in issue 11 and they also seem to be retconning the level of Gabe's handicap to be less severe. Issue 11 also finally started to introduce the idea of a love interest into the series which has been an element this book has been lacking. Lisa(the love interest) also adds some much needed light into this series. Issue 11 was probably my favorite issue so far.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Holly hell dat ending, some Omen shiz

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Teerack
@cgoodness said:

Holly hell dat ending, some Omen shiz

I think the solicit kind of ruined it for new week.

• What is the shocking fate of ROBBIE’S brother, GABE?

• Will Robbie finally be pushed over the edge by the evil of ELI MORROW?

• And…THE MOST UNEXPECTED GHOST RIDER EVER!!!!

I'm assuming that means Gabe will be a Ghost Rider. or they could really shock me and have Lisa become a Ghost Rider.

Calligraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Calligraph

@teerack: Personally id hate it to have a second GR in there from the cast.. there already slow as heck developping Robbie.. Lisa like coming out of nowhere.. took me awhile to figure out she back in issue 4.

While im super happy Robbie finally interacts with other people aside from Gabe and Eli ( about damn freakin time) she kinda came out of nowhere as a love interest

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Personally id hate it to have a second GR in there from the cast.. there already slow as heck developping Robbie.. Lisa like coming out of nowhere.. took me awhile to figure out she back in issue 4.

While im super happy Robbie finally interacts with other people aside from Gabe and Eli ( about damn freakin time) she kinda came out of nowhere as a love interest

Well she did say she thought he was cute before.

Calligraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True but I dunno it felt like they acted they knew each other for awhile and my first impression was "who the heck is that?"

ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By ClawFist

Felipe Smith didn't retcon Gabe's handicaps. Gabe's been improving over the series, and issue 11 takes place ten months after issue 10. Lisa's been in the comic since issue 1, but everything might feel a bit abrupt cause Felipe Smith has to rap up the series in two issues before the start of Ghost Racers. That said, Ghost Racers looks like it can be pretty awesome too.

I don't think Gabe or Lisa are going to turn into Ghost Riders, but I could be wrong. I think another Rider is supposed to make a guest appearance like Blaze did.