#1 Edited by DATNIGGA (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering since he is a clone of Apoc who is african/Eygiptian in shouldnt he also be?

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA said:

I was wondering since he is a clone of Apoc who is african/Eygiptian in shouldnt he also be?

I suppose so, yes. But Apocalypse has been modified so much by Celestial tech that his DNA's probably been altered considerably by now.

Moreover, his current features tend to a more innocent appearance.

#3 Posted by Namor1987 (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA said:

Technically yeah that would be his nationality/ethnicity: African-American & Egyptian.

#4 Posted by oddd123 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

his dna is cloned from the child apocalypse but technically his nationality is similar to fantomex' in that he was raised inside a virtual reality program with The World so he has no nationality just the fake upbringing the program supplied of living on a farm with ma & pa, in regards to his appearance i thought that apocalypse was an outcast as a child due to his blue skin and strange facial markings, so i thought apocalypse was born looking the same as genesis does

#5 Posted by etamogrey77 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

he looks like how apocalypse would at this age in my opinion but in a way technically yeah he is african which is cool

#6 Posted by COBRAMORPH (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

So he is Joesph. So that means, the real Apocalypse returns & Regen merges with the earth somehow?

#7 Posted by Herokiller12344 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA said:

I suppose so, yes. But Apocalypse has been modified so much by Celestial tech that his DNA's probably been altered considerably by now.

I sincerely doubt that celestial tech can change his nationality.

#8 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@john_valentine said:

@DATNIGGA said:

I sincerely doubt that celestial tech can change his nationality.

That's not what I said.

His powers, which are augmented or granted by Celestial tech, it's pretty nebulous, allow him to change all aspects of his physical appearance.

Besides, if we're being so pedantic, it'd be his race we're questioning, not his "nationality".