The Official Character Spite Thread

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RainEffect
Because we all need to let off some steam about certain characters.

I'll start. I hate Deadpool. I don't know what people see in him. The fourth wall breaking thing is an incredibly annoying gag. They've essentially made this character with an awesome name, then realised he is too similar to Wolverine and so they've decided to make him as opposite as Wolverine as possible. He's just plain annoying. If he is featuring in a favourite series in mine, I struggle to read it.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SC  Moderator

I hate Rogue. What a dumb looking, worthless piece of trash character. That happens to look like a drunken forty year old skunk. Nah ain't nah bady sound like that sugar in real like y'all naw. Then she whines so much. Boo hoo no one could touch you for how many years. She didn't put her first boyfriend in a coma because of her mutant powers, she put him in a coma with her annoying personality and stupid stare. Her power is sucking and so is her main personality characteristic. Why the hell is she hogging the spotlight in Legacy so much. She is a drain on Carey's great writing and a drain on society. They need to stop putting her with younger characters, otherwise some of her annoying might rub off on them. 

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RainEffect
@SC said:
I hate Rogue. What a dumb looking, worthless piece of trash character. That happens to look like a drunken forty year old skunk. Nah ain't nah bady sound like that sugar in real like y'all naw. Then she whines so much. Boo hoo no one could touch you for how many years. She didn't put her first boyfriend in a coma because of her mutant powers, she put him in a coma with her annoying personality and stupid stare. Her power is sucking and so is her main personality characteristic. Why the hell is she hogging the spotlight in Legacy so much. She is a drain on Carey's great writing and a drain on society. They need to stop putting her with younger characters, otherwise some of her annoying might rub off on them. 
LOL. You, sir, deserve a medal. I couldn't agree more.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

You know what's so awesome about Hal Jordan? Everything. I mean, the way he has no flaws, and that everything he's ever done wrong was actually just someone's fault. That like, Oliver Queen is responsible for everything Hal's done that's questionable. I mean, the way he can do anything, and the audience is told that he's the greatest Green Lantern of all time despite having no feats to support it. What about how he filibusters about how other heroes can be morally questionable, when he nuked the Corps? He's just so amazing in every way. Right, Geoff? That's right isn't it? Did I do good, Geoff?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Wolverines bones should be melted down and used as my hood ornament while his remains are shot in to the sun. He has unbreakable bones, a healing factor thats off the charts, better fighter that Shang Chi, super senses and a soul that wont leave his body so he cant die and he's meant to be a street level character? he is so ridiculesly over powered he's not even fun to be in fights any more. Its like the writers totaly fan wanked all over him "Oh I love Woverine so we'll make him the best fighter evvvver and and his healing factor can heal him back from nothing lololol, also I'll just make it that his soul cant leave his body to totally make him unkillable and a'll add in some super senses that are more powerful that Daredevil just for the hell of it. Now lets but him on every book we can find!"   

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By ARMIV2

When it comes to Superboy Prime...I want to say bad words... words  so bad that I can only make them up... 
He's a refraggin' shtook, piece of crap-a-lackin turd bandit sckizzooking up all the infinite cosmic spish in the entire redaturdadurdur that is his scurgaturgy existence.  

And he sucks too.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RainEffect
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
You know what's so awesome about Hal Jordan? Everything. I mean, the way he has no flaws, and that everything he's ever done wrong was actually just someone's fault. That like, Oliver Queen is responsible for everything Hal's done that's questionable. I mean, the way he can do anything, and the audience is told that he's the greatest Green Lantern of all time despite having no feats to support it. What about how he filibusters about how other heroes can be morally questionable, when he nuked the Corps? He's just so amazing in every way. Right, Geoff? That's right isn't it? Did I do good, Geoff?
I approve of your conduct. I'd be willing to take it a step further and say that I hate the entire Green Lantern concept, but I'd probably be flamed.

Screw it, this is the Spite thread! I hate the Green Lantern concept. So, you have this ring that can make a solid object out of green light? Last time I checked, light isn't solid. Also, the power source comes from your spirit, or some bollocks like that? It's so bloody unintuitive and whoever invented it deserves to be fed to The Great Mighty Poo from Conker's Bad Fur Day.

@ARMIV2 said:
When it comes to Superboy Prime...I want to say bad words... words  so bad that I can only make them up... He's a refraggin' shtook, piece of crap-a-lackin turd bandit sckizzooking up all the infinite cosmic spish in the entire redaturdadurdur that is his scurgaturgy existence.   And he sucks too.

LOL!
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Final Arrow

Just going to throw this out there and see what happens, as I know this is not a character...

Everything that has happened to date in Fear It'self, seeing as we are a pg -13 site I can't say what I really think of the whole series and what it has done....to characters (£%%%&^TA%R^%S) nore can I say how this has affected fanboys (THOR SAID HULK COULD BEAT HIM *("UI&$*^"*^£&"^"&) nore can I talk about how  much I love what marvel are doing with all these events those money grabbing (sons of ....excuse that. ) Not even going to talk about how underwhelming the whole story has been...Just going to say nice art and walk away......

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RainEffect
@Final Arrow said:
Just going to throw this out there and see what happens, as I know this is not a character...  Everything that has happened to date in Fear It'self, seeing as we are a pg -13 site I can't say what I really think of the whole series and what it has done....to characters (£%%%&^TA%R^%S) nore can I say how this has affected fanboys (THOR SAID HULK COULD BEAT HIM *("UI&$*^"*^£&"^"&) nore can I talk about how badly much I love what marvel are doing with all these events those money grabbing (sons of ....excuse that. ) Not even going to talk about how underwhelming the whole story has been...Just going to say nice art and walk away......
Couldn't agree more. Hell, the artwork wasn't even that good. It could have been much better if someone like Guice or Epting masterminded the art. 
I don't know what's worse, the Fear Itself event itself or the fact that there's a bloody followup event ...
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RainEffect
@Enzeru: Ye be hatin' unnecessarily on the battyman, yer scurvy dog!
Nah, everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I won't judge negatively. This is the thread where you can come and have a tantrum about your most hated characters. I laughed that you liked Harley Quinn more, because I'm totally in that boat as well. Don't know why, she's trying to be like him and yet she's so much more likable. Hah!
gibson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gibson

Oh the dripping spite!

Storm - Sorry, I hate  her. I get other mutant powers, but hers never sat well with me. Controlling weather seems like something that a genetic abnormality should not do. Plus the bad voice acting from the 90's and Hallie Berry do not help.
Batman - Mostly the fans. Do to their love for him he beats up super powered people. Don't buy it. 
Black Panther - Put Silver Surfer in an arm bar huh? Ugh. Hate when street level heroes are placed on par with cosmic powered ones. 
Moon Knight - he will never be cool. Stop trying. He was a failed Marvel attempt at Batman. And i don't care how many bells and whistles you add (MPD, Bendis writing). Ever see a shitty car that has been overly modded? Beneath it all, it is still a shitty car. 

Meh, the list could go on forever.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cattlebattle

This thread is awesome!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I hate Namor.How long are you going to try and play the tough guy and fly around in a panties at the same time.You can't be the dainty guy with the wings on his feet and a Wolverine type.I don't take him seriously.He's the worst King in Marvel history.He failed to protect his people.He's not very smart and like Storm said, he needs to get over Sue Richards.Who the hell is this clown to tell Reed about how he treats his wife when he's in love with his cousin Namora? Piece of crap! 

I hate Luke Cage.I have never seen a character in the spotlight for some many years do f#ck all like he has.Luke Cage hasn't done ANYTHING impressive since his first Power Man series.That Luke Cage MAX comic was a joke and he's the worst Avengers leader there ever was. 

I hate Mockingbird.She's the most mediocre of street level characters and the retconned her back into existence and replaced Echo with her.Terrible idea. 

I hate most villains (Green Goblin,The Joker,Bullseye,The Kingpin,Sinestro,etc.) you lost..and every time you fight the hero you will lose in some way.Enough is enough,pack it in.It's time for new villains. 

I can't stand Shang Chi.Mostly because of the way people talk about him.People act as if Shang Chi is the best fighter in the Marvel Universe despite his MASSIVE lack of feats.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@ARMIV2 said:
When it comes to Superboy Prime...I want to say bad words... words  so bad that I can only make them up... He's a refraggin' shtook, piece of crap-a-lackin turd bandit sckizzooking up all the infinite cosmic spish in the entire redaturdadurdur that is his scurgaturgy existence.   And he sucks too.
I agree.
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Theworldbreaker

PR Beyonder VS Namor....

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Apocalypse, bloated over important, lousy none threatening character that does nothing but persistently annoy me.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#20  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@gibson said:
Oh the dripping spite!  Storm - Sorry, I hate  her. I get other mutant powers, but hers never sat well with me. Controlling weather seems like something that a genetic abnormality should not do. Plus the bad voice acting from the 90's and Hallie Berry do not help.Batman - Mostly the fans. Do to their love for him he beats up super powered people. Don't buy it.  Black Panther - Put Silver Surfer in an arm bar huh? Ugh. Hate when street level heroes are placed on par with cosmic powered ones.  Moon Knight - he will never be cool. Stop trying. He was a failed Marvel attempt at Batman. And i don't care how many bells and whistles you add (MPD, Bendis writing). Ever see a shitty car that has been overly modded? Beneath it all, it is still a shitty car.   Meh, the list could go on forever.
I also hate Storm, I prey for the day when Frank Castle puts a 12-gage to the back of her head and blows her brains out her nostrils. 
DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

I hate hulk in all his incarnations, Bruce Banner too.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#22  Edited By the_tree

I hate Steve Rogers, can you say boring?

Avatar image for bittersweetcatexe
BITTERSWEETCATEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them. 
Pick a character, point out anything you can about them and consider that why I despise them! 

Example: 
Iceman = Too cold, he doesn't look the same when certain artists draw him as he does by others, ice-slide? (LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!).
He's like what...Super-Godly-Omega powered yet he just stands and the sidelines and cools Wolverines beer?! And don't get me started
on how he treats girls. And his costume (nice underpants). And why is he in X-Men all the time, I mean, what's he doing there?
Oy! *gurgle...sptooie! *  

What happened to the old days in comics when characters stories and origins made sense, the art was detailed and accurate, and the dialogue
realistic.... 
....what? So I'm grasping straws, okay?! That's just the flow of my rage my babies!
ComicsAreSeriousBusiness!

They all suck, end of story. So does chocolate! A big F-U at the chocolate!

That's all I got. have fun storming the castle boys!
Bye! ;P

Emperor_P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Emperor_P
@cattlebattle said:
This thread is awesome!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SC  Moderator

Thor - Verily I speaketh as ifeth I am 8eth years oldeth in a playeth at schooleth about Shakesperath even thouth I am a milleneth year oldeth Norse thundish godeth. I almost hate Thor as much as I hate Rogue and that makes sense, because in her first appearance she sucked him, and her sucketh spreadeth to him. People give Batman a hard time about his daddy issues, but Thor is like 3000 years old and still whining about Daddy even though its abundantly clear that Loki was the one who got the shaft more. Why does he hang in America all the time? Thats like Captain America spending all his time in Norway. Thor can't even fly without throwing something that carries him. How dumb is that? Imagine if people drove around by throwing their cars down the road? The only time Thor is bearable as a character is when he is drunk, (or when I am drunk) which isn't nearly enough and also why Hercules is better. 

jimmy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jimmy11

I really don't like Namor - Arrogant, overconfident, annoying marine mammal with ridiculous ankle-wings. A king of Atlantis, which is always in some kind of peril. Come on, give it a rest! I wish somebody could just sand-drown him in Sahara desert.
                           Luck Cage - Totally unnecessary character ( i don't hate him or like him ).
                           Captain America - Outdated.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RainEffect

I'm joining in on the Luke Cage hate. I understand the necessity for a few African-American heroes, but he gets far too much attention. He runs the Thunderbolts, Avengers and various other things. What the heck is up with that? Why is it Iron Fist slowly fizzled into the background and Luke Cage suddenly started doing the fan-dance on center stage? I've got nothing against African-Americans, but it's like he's trying to be a stereotypical character. You're not 50 Cent or Kanye West, stop trying to be. One of them is already too much in this world.

Juggernaut. 'The Juggernaut is like OMG SO FREEEEEEEEEEEEKING COOL AND POWERFUL, HE HAS LIKE MAGIC POWAZ AND IS LIKEZ UNSTOPPABBIBLES!'. He's also a fat tub of lard in a ridiculous dominatrix get-up. Right, the whole point of the name Juggernaut means that he can't be stopped, so why the hell does he have all this other mystical power? That's like giving Magneto the power to control fire. It just doesn't bloody work!

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Zombie_

I despise the comics version of Tony Stark like bible thumpers hate atheists.  Especially Ultimate Stark, but I'll touch on that in a bit.  Now to clear this up, I hate STARK, not Iron Man.  I love the suit, but I hate the man.  It's one of the reasons I love Rhodey.  Stark is an off and on alcoholic manwhore with little redeeming quality whatsoever.  And before you even ask, no, I will never let his bullcrap during Civil War go.  NEVER.  Crappy writing or not, they ruined the character for me.  Now, getting to Ultimate Stark.  He's virtually always drunk and says himself that he's inept in the suit without being plastered.  Plus, the team is usually a member short because Stark is off somewhere doing something related to his business.  He doesn't even care enough about being a super-hero to put his crap aside for ten seconds to do it, making an excuse that he's losing billions every minute he's not managing his business.  Stark is an unlikable playboy who cares more about his business then he does his super-hero career, so I don't see why he doesn't just hang up the suit or pass it on.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RainEffect
@ZombieBigfoot: I assume you don't mind the movie version then?
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By _Zombie_
@RainEffect: I thought movie Stark was pretty decent, better then his source material.  Plus, Robert Downey Jr. pulled it off and kind of made me forget about the hate for two hours.  
SnickerSnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31  Edited By SnickerSnack

I f****** hate Hulk!!!!!!! Big, green, overpowered, piece of sh**.  

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#32  Edited By ImperiousRix

Though I do not hate everybody being hated in this thread, this thread remains awesome. 

I hate Hank Pym.  Lemme correct that; I WANT to like Hank Pym, but the way he has been written in the past and the way he continues to be written is goddamn vile.  Making your characters flawed is one thing, Marvel.  Making them wife-beating, super-villain creating, inferiority-complex having pricks who SOMEHOW manage to stay "respected" members of the superhero community is another thing entirely.  Honestly, the heroes of Marvel ostracize somebody like Frank West because he kills villains and people who commit crimes, yet how many people and friends have died because Hank made a goddamn monster when he made Ultron?  That's why nobody questioned the Skrull impostor Pym when he was creating a clone of Thor that would end up killing poor Goliath; BECAUSE THAT'S THE KIND OF SHIT HANK DOES NORMALLY!  Why would they think Hank was an impostor when during his own storied career, he's made similar terrible mistakes. 
And another thing... CHOOSE A GIMMICK AND STICK WITH IT, HANK!

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#33  Edited By entropy_aegis

Harley Quinn,she sucks.A pathetic relief character,utterly nonsensical,cliched and predictable .But what i hate even more is her success,thanks to hanging on to the Joker's jock she's become immensely popular and has more media appearences than other more deserving and multilayered villians. Now she's gonna ruin Suicide Squad with her moronic cuteness,i loved when Morrison seperated her from the Joker and in the process Joker's badassery rose dramatically.
Deadpool as well for the EXACT same reasons as Harley. 

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Enzeru said:
I hate Batman and the Joker.  While Batman is an adult man, who still cries about his parents and never stops talking about the mission and wants to do good, even though he always spares the Joker, just so that the maniac can escape ONCE AGAIN from Arkham and kill the next 100 people. It's so pathetic, it's so dumb, I don't get it. There is no moral code in that.  And then we have the Joker, a man who is ... don't know, 6 foot tall and probably around 120 pounds, isn't able to compete a little bit against few trained people who are in Batman comics and he still manages to get through with everything, even though 95% of the people could easily beat him to death - everyone is afraid of him ~_~  There are no excuses ... NO EXCUSES for the stories with these two characters - everything that has to do with them and nearly everything they achieve is PIS on it's finest. I hate them both soo much.  But I like Harley Quinn and Nightwing. Jason Todd as the Red Hood even more. So it's mostly about Batman and the Joker, who annoy me very much.  Oh and I hate ... I HATEEEEEEE Captain America. Even more overrated and PIS-powered.
Minor nitpick,but you're wrong on the PIS part.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ab1ccc482197
deactivated-5ab1ccc482197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
I hate Namor.How long are you going to try and play the tough guy and fly around in a panties at the same time.
LMAO
Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Whisper_

To be fair, he doesn't wear the "panties" anymore. 

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Enzeru said:
@entropy_aegis said:
Minor nitpick,but you're wrong on the PIS part.
Which PIS part? Where the Joker is surrounded by 20 policemen, or 20 ruthless killers and noone kills him, even though he kills people and annoys the others even more?  Or where Captain America knocks out the Hulk with brute force?
Oh that,in your orignal post you worded it like as if everything Batman and Joker do is PIS.
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RainEffect
@ImperiousRix said:
Though I do not hate everybody being hated in this thread, this thread remains awesome.  I hate Hank Pym.  Lemme correct that; I WANT to like Hank Pym, but the way he has been written in the past and the way he continues to be written is goddamn vile.  Making your characters flawed is one thing, Marvel.  Making them wife-beating, super-villain creating, inferiority-complex having pricks who SOMEHOW manage to stay "respected" members of the superhero community is another thing entirely.  Honestly, the heroes of Marvel ostracize somebody like Frank West because he kills villains and people who commit crimes, yet how many people and friends have died because Hank made a goddamn monster when he made Ultron?  That's why nobody questioned the Skrull impostor Pym when he was creating a clone of Thor that would end up killing poor Goliath; BECAUSE THAT'S THE KIND OF SHIT HANK DOES NORMALLY!  Why would they think Hank was an impostor when during his own storied career, he's made similar terrible mistakes. And another thing... CHOOSE A GIMMICK AND STICK WITH IT, HANK!
LOL! I laughed out loud at that part because it's so bloody true.
Musedp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Musedp

Wolverine is so badly OVER EXPOSED!! its becoming a joke! i dont hate him..im just sick of him..seriously he should just disappear for a while! kill him and rip him apart and send each part to different corners of earth...they cant put him back together later but at least for the next year minimum he's no where to be seen!
P.S We get it.. he's a bad ass! would it kill him to crack a smile every once in a while? its almost as if they're trying too hard to keep him so stoned face. he's boring!

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#42  Edited By turoksonofstone

Silver Age Superman was silly.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#43  Edited By Kairan1979
@ImperiousRix said:
Though I do not hate everybody being hated in this thread, this thread remains awesome.  I hate Hank Pym.  Lemme correct that; I WANT to like Hank Pym, but the way he has been written in the past and the way he continues to be written is goddamn vile.  Making your characters flawed is one thing, Marvel.  Making them wife-beating, super-villain creating, inferiority-complex having pricks who SOMEHOW manage to stay "respected" members of the superhero community is another thing entirely.  Honestly, the heroes of Marvel ostracize somebody like Frank West because he kills villains and people who commit crimes, yet how many people and friends have died because Hank made a goddamn monster when he made Ultron?  That's why nobody questioned the Skrull impostor Pym when he was creating a clone of Thor that would end up killing poor Goliath; BECAUSE THAT'S THE KIND OF SHIT HANK DOES NORMALLY!  Why would they think Hank was an impostor when during his own storied career, he's made similar terrible mistakes. And another thing... CHOOSE A GIMMICK AND STICK WITH IT, HANK!
That's so true! I especially hated when he started to call himself Wasp. Perfect way to taint Janet's memory by stealing her name.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@SC said:
Thor - Verily I speaketh as ifeth I am 8eth years oldeth in a playeth at schooleth about Shakesperath even thouth I am a milleneth year oldeth Norse thundish godeth. I almost hate Thor as much as I hate Rogue and that makes sense, because in her first appearance she sucked him, and her sucketh spreadeth to him. People give Batman a hard time about his daddy issues, but Thor is like 3000 years old and still whining about Daddy even though its abundantly clear that Loki was the one who got the shaft more. Why does he hang in America all the time? Thats like Captain America spending all his time in Norway. Thor can't even fly without throwing something that carries him. How dumb is that? Imagine if people drove around by throwing their cars down the road? The only time Thor is bearable as a character is when he is drunk, (or when I am drunk) which isn't nearly enough and also why Hercules is better. 
I always thought you loved Thor? O__o
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SC  Moderator
@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Oh, I do *nods* *smile* I love Rogue too, she is like one of, if not technically my most favorite character. I don't really hate any characters though... and didn't want to miss out on posting on this thread... so I just decided to hate on two characters I love... *smile* Plus if I can hate on my favorite characters better than other people can, I don't mind really at all when other peoples do it *grin*
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@SC said:
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
 Oh, I do *nods* *smile* I love Rogue too, she is like one of, if not technically my most favorite character. I don't really hate any characters though... and didn't want to miss out on posting on this thread... so I just decided to hate on two characters I love... *smile* Plus if I can hate on my favorite characters better than other people can, I don't mind really at all when other peoples do it *grin*
Ahk fair enough. =] 
Battlepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#47  Edited By Battlepig

Deadpool. I have no idea who ever thought that the character in his current incarnation was a good idea. I usually have the ability to like every character, given the writing is good. But nobody's managed to make me enjoy the regular 616-Deadpool so far. What the hell is up with the yellow speech bubbles? What is that even supposed to sound like? Is that an accent? If so, which one? Yellow? "Hi, I speak most yellowly!" I mean, what? And most of the time, he's as funny as the Tchernobyl disaster. Also, have you ever noticed that nobody in the comics laughs at his amazingly funny jokes? Shouldn't he get the hint? No, because he's insane. So which moron thought it would be a good idea to arm an insane man to the teeth, give him a mask and help and let him loose on the general populace?

Wonder Woman. Have you ever noticed how she always talks about being the strong woman and everybody says she's a strong woman? Has she ever done anything strong-womany? All she's done lately is punch robot cyborg alien zombies in the face. Just like every other hero. Besides, her supposedly being the strong woman is just a front so that people don't notice that she's the archetypal Flying Brick. Wonder Woman has never done anything of worth and probably never will. Also, her babbling about "Hera!" is very annoying. What's next? "Artemisdammit!"? And you're not very likely to go "Hera be damned!" in a place where that cursed-at Hera might be around the corner and smite you with... whatever it is that Hera smites you with.

Victor Hernan Alvarez. The new Power Man. I wish him death. No other character has annoyed me more with his idiotic claim for diversity, by shoving his heritage, that has absolutely nothing to do with anything, in my face. In his debut comic, there were pages and pages of untranslated Spanish. I don't speak a word of Spanish and I'm supposed to find this guy who might as well be not saying anything and his whole crew of completely bland supporting characters relateable? I somehow don't see that happening. This walking "Yo soy superduper el hombre della power!"-moron is something they really thought we needed? I say no and I hope he will die in the next big crossover.

0xymoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By 0xymoron

I really hope I don't get any backlash from this, but I hate Storm...not because of the character, but because of her fans. Her obsessive rabid fanboys do no justice for the character. They constantly exaggerate her abilities, and claim that she's capable of beating every character there is in existance, when odds are clearly out of her favor. I think I'd classify them as being far worse than the Jean Grey fans who despise Emma Frost, and wish to see Scott with Jean again when we clearly know that ship has sailed. Anyway, this is just my opinion on things, take it how you will but these are my reasons why I hate the character.
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#49  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Emma Frost- I totally got this totally awesome spot on the x-men and acted like i deserved their respect even though i hadn't remotely earned it, had kidnapped and brutally tortured them in the past and raped their married leader. i also continue to talk to most of them as if they're mentally deficient three year old's and have horrible stuff coming out of my closet every 5 minutes.  But its okay because i'm still boning aforementioned leader and have daddy issues because we wouldn't let me have underage sex with my teacher.  

Damian Wayne-OMG i totally cut this dudes head off, but its not like i need to be punished in any way because i'm Batman's adorable little rape baby. wait what? daddy doesn't love me? that's why he pawned me on Grayson (who is more batman's son then i could ever hope to be) who in turn pawned me off on the Teen Titans and despite their letting me join i still managed to be a little punk and irritate the one member of the team who was as messed up as i was. oh wow, guess i'll have to go try and take it out on Tim Drake......

Kyle Rayner- i don't hate him all the time. only those times when i remember that he is everything DC was too stupid or lazy to do with Hal Jordan.

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#50  Edited By Thorion88

Deadpool, Wolverine, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Namor, & Storm are already covered for me.

Doomsday: Where to begin with this big pile of F'ing fail. You only have one note-worthy appearance, "killing" Superman, and you even failed at doing that. Your a extreme 90's version of Abomination, minus all the character. Your stories are PIS, CIS, WIS fests, your a stain on the comics industry and Superman's mythos as a whole. Also Cyborg Superman owns your @$$ any day of the week. 

Apocalypse: Pooky, you suck. In Animation your an excellent Big Bad archtype villain, who a genuine threat to the heroes and live up to your name Apocalypse. However comic's wise your an overblown giant shape-shifter with a jobbing streak almost as bad as Killer Croc's. Your Celestial ship is a far bigger threat than you ever will be.

Riddler: A Lame villain. Really you should quit the villain business when your own henchmen not only kicks your sorry butt but also kicks you out of your own HQ. It's time to call it quits. But because of your cartoons appearances, people won't see past the paper thin veil of Nostalgia covering their eyes to reveal your a one-trick pony, seriously just quit and spar me the trouble of reading about you any further.

Jean Grey/Phoenix: What is there to say about little Marvel Girl? Oh Yeah Your a plot device, a God-Mode Mary Sue, you essentially have no redeeming qualities. You should stay dead/in the White Hot Room/Limbo/Phantom Zone/Hell wherever Marvel decides to dump your sorry butt. You offer nothing to the table in terms of story anymore, and when you died in the Dark Phoenix Saga you should have stayed dead. Cause when you were resurrected you shot down the industry and began that trope "Death is Meaningless" for comics. Seriously screw you.

I may have more later, but this will do for now.