Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman Movie #3

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sling Shot

What Plot?

What Villain(s)?

What Actor(s)?

I want Two-Face played by Benicio del Toro! Plot: Bats's inner struggle of trying to save an old friend from himself.

And Two-Face should be rediculously cunning and cold blooded. Not how Tommy lee Jones did it. No dis to Tommy.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Walkingstone

The Long Halloween in film form, I like it!

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sling Shot

Is that what Long Halloween is bout? I thought it had something to do with a crime family. The Falcones?

Wait thats old boy who splashed acid in Dent's face right?

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nameless one

you know that was my first exposer to Teret Syndrom

the guy sitting next to me in the theater must have had it cos he said #$%& every twenty minutes

good movie though

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Walkingstone

Sling Shot says:

"Is that what Long Halloween is bout? I thought it had something to do with a crime family. The Falcones?Wait thats old boy who splashed acid in Dent's face right?"

Yeah, The Long Halloween is about a murderer who kills someone connected to the crime families on each holiday, starting with Halloween. It centres around the relationship between Dent, Batman and Gordon. I just love the way Dent slowly spirals away from the path of justice in everyone elses eyes but you're never quite sure if he actually did. It's good. Read it!

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Nameless one says:

"you know that was my first exposer to Teret Syndromthe guy sitting next to me in the theater must have had it cos he said #$%& every twenty minutesgood movie though"

I've had that experience. Poor guy had to leave the theater halfway through.

Long Halloween would kick ass, Del Toro as Two Face sounds great that dude can act but I think they already cast a Harvey Dent in this movie so they'll probly stick with that guy. Based on that I'm guessing the next one will have Two-Face and probably a couple others. Clayface would be awesome too, the pyro inside me would love to see Firefly even if he gets minor character treatment like Mr. Zsasz did in Batman Begins.

Its funny after seeing Batman Begins I feel like they can do no wrong and I'd be happy with whatever plot or villains they choose, whereas other franchises like X-Men I almost don't want characters to be in the movie out of doubt that they'll do them justice.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Final Arrow

Long Halloween would be cool but may have to many villians in it but wow.

Who would play Grundy.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sling Shot

I don't think Long Halloween would be a feasible movie. Way to many cameos not enough Benecio Del-Two Face screen time. But elements of it could be a part of the script.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Darkchild

hell yeah long halloween best story line so far but maybe they could do the Hush storyline

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Walkingstone

I think they'll take the best of all the stories and make something even better. I have great faith in the current run, especially now they've got rid of Katie Holmes snoopy dances

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

I just had an image in my head of Katie Holmes doing a snoopy dance and it was adorable

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By zero edge

I'd like to see a Batman movie where he does detective work. Like mind games with the Riddler... and throw in some action scenes so it doesn't get too boring.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Satyrquaze

Shatterstar says:

" ...but I think they already cast a Harvey Dent in this movie so they'll probly stick with that guy. Based on that I'm guessing the next one will have Two-Face and probably a couple others. "
    Yeah, cause they did in the recent set of films, Harvey Dent was played by Billy Dee Williams in the first movie and Tommy Lee Jones later. Aparently the mob did more than splash his face with acid.
    Post Edited:2007-05-08 12:03:33
    GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GL Bertron

I would love to see either Long Halloween or the Killing Joke. Of course the later will probably nevr happen and a few more characters would need to be introduced.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

GL Bertron says:

"I would love to see either Long Halloween or the Killing Joke. Of course the later will probably nevr happen and a few more characters would need to be introduced."

I agree.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Satyrquaze says:

"Shatterstar says:
    " ...but I think they already cast a Harvey Dent in this movie so they'll probly stick with that guy. Based on that I'm guessing the next one will have Two-Face and probably a couple others. "
    Yeah, cause they did in the recent set of films, Harvey Dent was played by Billy Dee Williams in the first movie and Tommy Lee Jones later. Aparently the mob did more than splash his face with acid.
    Post Edited:2007-05-08 12:03:33"

Side effect of Colt 45

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sling Shot

Satyrquaze says:

"Shatterstar says:

What happened with that is Billy Dee signed in as Dent with the promise a sequel with Two Face would be made. But when time for Two Face to shine the director and production had changed hands and they said they wanted an actor with more "notoriety" aka "not minority" and Billy Dee had to b cashed out a percentag because of his initial contract.

Acid indeed.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Is that true?

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Sling Shot says:

"Satyrquaze says:
    "Shatterstar says:

What happened with that is Billy Dee signed in as Dent with the promise a sequel with Two Face would be made. But when time for Two Face to shine the director and production had changed hands and they said they wanted an actor with more "notoriety" aka "not minority" and Billy Dee had to b cashed out a percentag because of his initial contract.

Acid indeed."

Kind of a shame, I think Tommy Lee pretty much spent the whole movie doing his best impersonation of Jack Nicholson doing the Joker.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sling Shot

Gambler says:

"Is that true?"

Gotcha!!! This is America homes. We don't do that kind of stuff. (heavy sarcasm)

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Satyrquaze

Gambler says:

"GL Bertron says:
    "I would love to see either Long Halloween or the Killing Joke. Of course the later will probably nevr happen and a few more characters would need to be introduced."
    I agree. "

I can't read any dialogue of Lex Luthor's anymore without hearing Clancy Brown's voice.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By Methos

the long halloweeen... that would be amazing in movie form...

i'm running down a list of actors for it in my head now lol

M

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Walkingstone

Or as a TV series. I could see it working better as a 12 episode series

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By Methos

hmmm...

yeah but only if it was done well...

personally for a batman movie (or movies) i'd love to see NoMan's Land done over 3 movies... they wouldn't be able to do it for a while in the movieverse yet though because it uses so many of the batman universe villians and other characters...

it would be amazing though to have it done streight from the book... (written by Greg Rucka... chack it out if you haven't)

that would be ana amzing set of films...

M

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Riddler - Ed Norton
    Ventriloquist- Johnny Depp
    Mad Hatter- Leonardo DiCaprio
    Zsasz-  Brad Pitt  (a la Fight Club) 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.