Zuko from avatar breaking iron shackles and ATLA physicals

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

I dont belong to any avatar forums. And this relates to a battle, so I figure I could ask this here, since we do that here, but it this doesnt belong on the battle forum.

So, I was told, and remeber that Zuko apparently broke his uncle Iroh out of iron chains with just a single kick. I have rewatched many of the episodes with them, but I cannot seem to find it.

And also, does anybody know of any good CaVs or Respect threads, where I could find some feats for him, or know yourself?

Ive been looking into him for a while now,

And I hear he is

• steel breaking striking power
  • Rock breaking durability
  • and Slightly SubSupersonic Speed.

But I am having trouble finding some of the feats.

This applies to all ATLA characters.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

@easternwind: the episode where zuko broke iroh's chains is winter solstice part 1 the spirit world. it's the seventh episode of book one.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Easternwind

@kyrees said:

@easternwind: the episode where zuko broke iroh's chains is winter solstice part 1 the spirit world. it's the seventh episode of book one.

I love you

*insert happy dance gif*

I guess ill go watch the episode XD , watching one whole ep isnt bad, I just didn't want to watch every one XD

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: i am giving you episodes on what i remember. i do not remember a whole lot of avatar at this point

speed:

try blue spirit. the 13th episode of book one and day of the black sun part 2 eclipse: the 11th episode of book three. the former highlights his skill in combat without using firebending and the latter shows him reacting to ozai's lightning

durability:

basically any fight he does with combustion man.

firebending:

sozin's comet. his battle with azula.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Easternwind

@kyrees said:

@easternwind: i am giving you episodes on what i remember. i do not remember a whole lot of avatar at this point

speed:

try blue spirit. the 13th episode of book one and day of the black sun part 2 eclipse: the 11th episode of book three. the former highlights his skill in combat without using firebending and the latter shows him reacting to ozai's lightning

durability:

basically any fight he does with combustion man.

firebending:

sozin's comet. his battle with azula.

Thanks man, I had Deleted some of the post and Pmed you , sorry about that, I didnt want to Off topic the topic, but really its doesnt even matter, so sorry about that, youll be getting a pm from me.

As for speed thanks, I dunno if I have both , Ill look up the former with the unarmedness, but I know I have the lightning thing, some argue its not a feat tho.... annoying

Dura.,Yeah good idea, but given who he is though, question : wouldnt zuko take less damage from him ?

As for the firebending, he Didnt have the comet with his last Azula battle right ?

I think I had all his Comet feats, Im looking for non Comet feats, they are harder to find.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kyrees

@easternwind: zuko won't take less damage from explosions.

the comet may have amped his firebending but that is also the point his firebending is better than azula because he learned the dancing dragon, an old firebending form that he learned from the dragons. at that point, zuko was better in azula in firebending, who has considered a prodigy in firebending as well.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Easternwind

@kyrees: oh damn, sorry I didnt get a notification, same with another thread. DAMN YOU CV!!!! jk , they do what they can.

I haven't seen every single ep of ATLAB, I own most of them on DVD because I showed interest after watching starting at like the library episode and got a few of the "books" as a gift. I recently watched a huge amount and wound up debating on the subject of Zuko, in the process I found some really cool feats, so I want to make a respect thread.

But can you explain to me what you mean more specifically.

The comet amped his firebending, therefore a normal Zuko cannot use those feats, which is why at first I didn't focus on them, then I did, but for now I want to find his regular throughout series and\or End of Series fire bending.

Now, I explained before what I know on the series so ,

from what I remember it went down like this:

You're right that he utilized the whole dancing dragon thing. However it seems the comet was the bigger boost. He and Aang went and learned the technique, this became part of his arsenal , and he was able to use it whenever, however the comet was not, that was more of an Amp then part of his standard rep., ya know what I mean?

If I recall right, he didnt have the comet for the fight with his sister with Katara around, however he did utilize DD from what I remember, so that would be a feat for the non~amped section which is what I am looking for.

Also, are the avatar comics any good?

Always nice to get scans from comics on comicvine heh.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: sozin's comet only increases the power output of firebenders so azula was also amped in that fight. whatever skills they have before that is still the same when the comet arrives so zuko's battle with azula can be referenced as a firebending feat. azula routinely beats zuko in the series and after zuko was trained by the dragon on their ways to firebend, zuko was able to match and nearly beat azula.

the comet as already there when their fight began.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Easternwind

@kyrees said:

@easternwind: sozin's comet only increases the power output of firebenders so azula was also amped in that fight. whatever skills they have before that is still the same when the comet arrives so zuko's battle with azula can be referenced as a firebending feat. azula routinely beats zuko in the series and after zuko was trained by the dragon on their ways to firebend, zuko was able to match and nearly beat azula.

the comet as already there when their fight began.

right, but it would still be an amped up fight. I'm putting that to the side right now because I'm still continuing that debate with zuko, but im also going to make a respect thread so im saving the amped feats too , since there isnt one and I have a collection of feats.

Anything else you can think of lemme know

So far I have

~ Smashing Rocks

~Smashing Chains

~Taking a hit from an earth attack , Comb. man hits

~The Lightning run

~Some decent speed and reaction feats from him in costume and out

~ Azula Firebending

It seems unlike comics, people dont like to post the scans or gifs of these things, so I am using my spare time to turn the videos I can into gifs, and earmarking the videos.

I managed to find scans for everything I mentioned so far ( once I get the episode with the chains gifed)

Im still looking for

~His best speed feat.

~Any Lifting power he may have

~That time when he broke a boulder with his hand

I think he is one of the better done Vegeta \ Matt (Digimon)-esque characters,

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Matt was not pissed st Tqi. They were best friends.

Matt was always uptight because being in the Digital World he felt he had a responsibility to protect TK because his mother divorced his dad. Yes he did get overly protective at times and was sort of stiff but it was not for no reason.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Easternwind

@blackwind said:

@easternwind: Matt was not pissed st Tqi. They were best friends.

Matt was always uptight because being in the Digital World he felt he had a responsibility to protect TK because his mother divorced his dad. Yes he did get overly protective at times and was sort of stiff but it was not for no reason.

yeah I know, I phrased that wrong, i meant The standard 2nd in command red\blue thing, AND the defeated enemy joins trope.

And I wound up typing the matt part out wrong, though he did not like tie for a point Tai , ad that was kinda my point

I removed that part, because it didnt come out right, I actually LOVE Vegeta and matt, but they are actually built from a similar shonen trope.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: just replying to clear up that I typed out that last bit about the evil turning good characters. If you read that part of my last post XD