allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By allanvdsouza
No Caption Provided

Zeus and Poseidon were causing natural disasters all over New York state and possible the Atlantic Ocean just by arguing with each other.

"- Poseidon and Zeus - I said -. They are fighting for something valuable ... something that was stolen, are not they?

Chiron and Grover exchanged glances.

- How do you know?

I felt the hot face. Wished I had not opened my Bocão.

- Since Christmas time is weird, as if the sea and the sky were fighting. I spoke with Annabeth, and she had heard something about a robbery. And ... I've been dreaming also some things. "

As the God of the Sky, Zeus has absolute control over air.

He can see and hear almost everything that happens in the world.

"So many people was yelling the name "Zeus" that the big guy himself, in Mount Olympus, took notice, He looked down and saw a mortal king, in a bad costume.

Zeus brought about a global flood by causing tremendous torrents of water to pour down from the heavens all over the world for nine days and nights. As a result, the entire world was flooded.

"the rain started to fall, within minutes, the sky was nothing but sheets of grey water. Lightning flashed, Thunder shook the earth, in less than an hour, the whole kingdom of thessaly was swallowed by the flood and after, the entire world."

His most powerful weapon, the Master Bolt, is incredibly powerful, easily making a hydrogen bomb look like a firecracker in comparison. When Zeus throws it at Typhon, the blast "lights up the world", and Percy can feel the shock-wave hundreds of miles away.

"He slammed Typhon in the face with a thunderbolt, which was like a star go supernova right up your nostrils."

He can hurl a ship all the way of Athenas to Camp half-blood.

"The last vision that Jason had his father was Zeus thirty feet tall holding the Argo II the bow. He shouted, hold on tight!

Then threw the boat into the air and hit him in the air like a volleyball player giving a service.

If Jason was not attached to the mast with a seat belt twenty points of Leo, would have disintegrated. As it was, her stomach tried to get back in Greece, and all the air was sucked out of his lungs.

The sky turned black. The ship rattled and creaked. Cracks spread across the deck as if Jason was on thin ice, and with a sonic boom, the Argo II came out in high speed of the clouds."

He is powerfull enough to illuminate Tartarus.

"He stood and raised his lightning bolt, He focused all his energy into the weapon.

KA-BAM!!

A column of white light shot toward Kampe-the most blinding light ever seen in Tartarus"

He can transform in almost anyone and anything.

"Zeus had always had a talent for shapeshifting, even transforming himself into a Titanic version to deceive his father and the other Titans. Later on, he frequently transformed himself into other shapes to seduce those whom he fell in love with. Zeus has transformed himself into a bull (to woo Europa), an eagle (to woo Ganymede), a swan (to woo Leda), a cuckoo (to woo Hera), an ant (to woo Eurymedousa), a serpent (to woo Demeter), Artemis (to woo Callisto), and even a shower of gold (to woo Danae).

Zeus defeated seven other olympians together.

"Zeus sprang out of bed, and marched to the throne's room, where the other gods were still trying to design their new flag. BOOM!! When Zeus was done by blowing things up and using the other olympians for target practice, he punished the rebels.

Zeus divine form is a pillar of fire and light that can destroy/desintegrate any mortal living being.

"Zeus burned his mortal form and he appeared in all his godly form the entire building went up in flames, the door blew up, the window shutters exploded, Semele vaporized."

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget he can take away the other gods' powers as well.

Man can't believe he was gonna fry jason for disagreeing with him to lol.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: I would say seal their powers, lock their powers.
So what do you think about this Zeus? I think that i am the only one think he is awesome.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not battle bro

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By allanvdsouza

@speedster101: So, do you want to comment anything about the thread?

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allanvdsouza: IDK the character, but any new respect thread is good, it adds to the community and such

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By allanvdsouza

@speedster101: Okay, but if you can, please, can you read the thread and comment what do you think about?

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allanvdsouza: read it, since Idk the character at all (like I said) I can't appreciate it/ legitimize it like others could/ would. But it's good.

Although I would recommend Having things like strength speed etc, and organizing the categories with formatting. Like have a strength section, energy projection, etc.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By primebonnick

@allanvdsouza: Nah i hate him especially how he treats hera and jason.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allanvdsouza: Be less of a dick and not try to vaporize his son who saved their ungrateful A**es.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: But it was really badass when he and the other gods arrive to help against the giants.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers