Zack Snyder

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bjm316

Can we please get somebody to make a effing batman movie the right way please., someone who actually knows and understands batman?! Bruce Wayne should not be an old grizzled man with gray hair! Especially for the first of what's supposedly many movie. Dont get me wrong i love the costume i think batflect will be good too BUT, He should not have gray hair or have a girl robin. Dick Grayson's not dead and he damn sure aint the red hood. Please just give us BATMAN IN HIS PRIME, dick Grayson as Nightwing or robin mayb time drake as robin and Jason Todd as red hood if anything mayb hold off Damian til later on have Barbara as batgirl or oracle . Last and not least I'm not sure but looked like this MIGHT be a batman who kills.. That's a MAJOR no no. They are setting this movie up for a one shot deal their gonna mess up what's could and should be something great. Does anybody agree with me!?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By EyeDCyou

This post is lol.

1. Batman is often older. Frank Miller wrote him older, and he is considered one of the definitive Batman writers.

2. There isn't even confirmation of a Robin in any upcoming film, or it being a girl (even though Robin was a girl twice.)

3. Batman has killed dozens of times in the past, and we have no confirmation of that being Bats flying the batwing in the teaser.

Maybe before complaining that Synder doesn't know enough about Bats, you should learn more yourself :)

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snyder > you.

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: ok great mayb be the next justice leage or batman movie he can be about 60 and there are rumors of robins being a girl and yes old batman and female robin are an adaptation of frank millers but it aint good for movies u want to elaborate on with multiple titles plus a girl robin sucks no one wants to see that. Also rumors dick Grayson is dead and return as the red hood is totally stupid I'm sure a lot of people will agree that's it the kind of batman they want to see .

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bjm316: Lol. I'm not going to get into an argument with you, but have fun with the backlash from your post.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrglfan2814: I know, but he was making it sound like he's never done it before. And again, we have no confirmation that Batman was piloting that ship in the teaser.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: Please don't try to make batman killing someone sound acceptable. Batman outright killing anyone is a complete violation of his character and you know it.

He killed a dude in Detective Comics #27. Wasn't even sorry.

No Caption Provided
judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I can't believe I'm defending Zack Snyder.... Movies =/= Comics..... They are not making this movies for you. They are making it for millions of people. Millions of people who do not read comics..... What you think this is the worse thing that ever happened to Batman on film? Ever heard of Joel Schumacher?

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bjm316
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

My Batman done right is a Batman without a Robin so there.

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: I think a robin done right in the movies wud blow up with success with more comic version of character and littles kids relating to robin and get more of an avengers like fan base than a dark knight fan base

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15 the_stegman  Moderator
No Caption Provided

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmummy: That was in his super early appearences. He also used guns back then.

Yeah his meta character has evolved since then.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By godzilla44

I can't believe I'm defending Zack Snyder.... Movies =/= Comics..... They are not making this movies for you. They are making it for millions of people. Millions of people who do not read comics..... What you think this is the worse thing that ever happened to Batman on film? Ever heard of Joel Schumacher?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

"Bruce Wayne should not be an old grizzled man with gray hair!"

What? Muscle daddy Batman is the best Batman.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: The Batwing didn't even shoot anyone. From what I saw the angle of fire went BY the men and over the vehicle, but it didn't shoot them.

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:
Loading Video...

ROFLMAO! Beat me to it....

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By dernman

@bjm316 said:

@dernman: I think a robin done right in the movies wud blow up with success with more comic version of character and littles kids relating to robin and get more of an avengers like fan base than a dark knight fan base

I think kid heroes would ruin the ruin the type of reality suspension of disbelief tone they're going for if there are active teen heroes. Especially ones with no powers. Granted an adult Nightwing might be different if you say he was only training all those years. DC isn't interested in the younger fanbase so far from the info that we got so far. The closest we have to that will be Shazam! which will solve the whole younger hero problem considering he turns into an adult.

Nevertheless, things like markets have no effect on how I see Batman being done right.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Affleck is only 42, not exactly an old man. In fact, I was hoping for a middle-aged Batman even before he was cast. I like the idea that we have a Batman who has more than a decade of experience fighting crime and I sure as hell didn't want another boring origin story. If he stays in shape, Affleck could play the character for another 10 years (RDJ has been IM for nearly that long and he still looks good for a 50+ year old)

Girl Robin/dead Dick are just speculation at this point, no use getting angry about rumours. For all we know, Jenna Malone could be playing Oracle. The only indication she is in the movie is because some random extra saw her on set. People also assumed she was Carrie Kelley because she dyed her hair red, but Carrie isn't the only important batfamily member with red hair...

Random plane killing random thug-looking dudes is no indication that it is Batman's doing. For all we know, it could be a drone. Just because it is a black jet doesn't mean it is Batman's.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@eyedcyou said:

This post is lol.

1. Batman is often older. Frank Miller wrote him older, and he is considered one of the definitive Batman writers.

2. There isn't even confirmation of a Robin in any upcoming film, or it being a girl (even though Robin was a girl twice.)

3. Batman has killed dozens of times in the past, and we have no confirmation of that being Bats flying the batwing in the teaser.

Maybe before complaining that Synder doesn't know enough about Bats, you should learn more yourself :)

This.

Xrated48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I can understand the age thing but I really likes this batman better than christian bale version even though I believe the dark knight was the best comic book movie of all time

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His age is weird. Ben Affleck is going to kill it as Bruce though, probably the best interpretation of Bruce Wayne yet. Dick Grayson is most likely dead, it explains why Bruce is an "old grizzled man".