#1 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1742 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Starleafgirl (1701 posts) - - Show Bio

Neat, I'll support ya, Spider-Pan. ^_^

#3 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1742 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember to join the group if you have an account!!!

#4 Posted by inferiorego (23338 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm now a member posted some fun videos.
This one below was the last film I did in film school, I lost the original soundtrack, doesn't matter though. I refused to shoot in color for this, I thought it'd be more ridiculous in B&W

  
Staff
#5 Posted by King Saturn (219170 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"I'm now a member posted some fun videos.
This one below was the last film I did in film school, I lost the original soundtrack, doesn't matter though. I refused to shoot in color for this, I thought it'd be more ridiculous in B&W

  
"
Hey Thats Pretty Cool Dude...
#6 Posted by inferiorego (23338 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else on youtube?

Staff
#7 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29691 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a youtube account

#8 Posted by cly (15008 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I have a youtube account"
No way! :D
#9 Posted by inferiorego (23338 posts) - - Show Bio

join the comicvine group
i'm on youtube as "funkyfinger"

Staff
#10 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29691 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes way.

Vampirictendencies :D

#11 Posted by cly (15008 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Yes way.

Vampirictendencies :D"
O_O
#12 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29691 posts) - - Show Bio

xP

#13 Posted by inferiorego (23338 posts) - - Show Bio

and now we're youtube friends... take that

Staff
#14 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29691 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO yes yes we are xP

#15 Posted by Nahero (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

thats cool

#16 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1742 posts) - - Show Bio

Add me everyone! My username is spiderhopan

#17 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i can only find what i guess is BGB`s page ^^

#18 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29691 posts) - - Show Bio

BGB has a page o_O

#19 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1218 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29691 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah thats not babs. My guess would have been Angelic Reaper. But since the last sign in was 8 hours ago... that would be impossible.

#21 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmm... yeah guess your right well im gonna go find SpideyP now XD

#22 Posted by G-Man (39827 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#23 Edited by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1218 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by TheDrifter (24789 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Nah thats not babs. My guess would have been Angelic Reaper. But since the last sign in was 8 hours ago... that would be impossible."
Her name is Kat

She has WAL videos

She's a student

She has a Sailor Moon avatar.

It matchs for AR, but...It's impossible?
#25 Posted by Cap America (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Joined

#26 Posted by Cap America (98 posts) - - Show Bio

added two of my vids to the group :)

#27 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1742 posts) - - Show Bio

Good, good!

#28 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

Joined too couldnt find your account spidey so please add me XD 
my link

#29 Posted by Feral Nova (50366 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"Anyone else on youtube?"
um... I dont have a youtube account, but I use a friend of mine, thats where I uploaded the WAL video.

Kamen Rider Kajiki said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"BGB has a page o_O"
its only a gues XD
http://www.youtube.com/user/BatgirlV"
AH HA! You found it already! xD

Thats AR's sisters/AR's account I use hers to upload the WAL video and stuff.
#30 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio

Be warned, youtube has almost zero moderation so any old joe can come in and attack you. 

#31 Edited by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1218 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"inferiorego said:
"Anyone else on youtube?"
um... I dont have a youtube account, but I use a friend of mine, thats where I uploaded the WAL video.

Kamen Rider Kajiki said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"BGB has a page o_O"
its only a gues XD
http://www.youtube.com/user/BatgirlV"
AH HA! You found it already! xD

Thats AR's sisters/AR's account I use hers to upload the WAL video and stuff."
ROFLMFAO i thought so XD
and you just answered Drift`s question XD
#32 Posted by Resonate (14552 posts) - - Show Bio

joined