Who are your 5 fave villians?Mine are.
5.Silver surfer(hes kinda hero and villian but i like him)
Here's all I can think of right now:
1. Dr. Doom: Why? He's almost more of an ANTI-HERO than an actual villain! Sure, he makes life miserable for the Fantastic Four every chance he gets, but if I were in the same situation he was back when he was a kid, I might have ended up the same way!
3. The Mandarin: Why? Because he's the greatest Iron Man foe EVER!!! I NEVER get the feeling than Tony can take him out easily! He always seems to be going easy on Iron Man because he knows he doesn't need to go ballistic just to keep up!
4. Venom: Why? Because if circumstances had been different, Eddie Brock and Spider-Man could have been great friends, but his bitterness combined with the bitterness of the alien suit Spidey once called his own created one of Spidey's deadliest and most frightening enemies EVER!
5. Sabertooth: Why? Because he's the only foe of Wolverine who can match him in so many ways! Wolverine has claws? So does Sabertooth. Wolveine has a healing factor than makes him practically immortal? So does Sabertooth. Wolverine has enhanced senses? So does Sabertooth. Wolverine has DECADES AND DECADES of fighting experience? So does Sabertooth! many of you might think this basically makes Sabertooth Wolverine's evil twin, yet somehow Sabertooth seems to more than that...
And now for my favorite villains from D.C., because I already did all the MARVEL ones...
1. The Joker: Why? Because he's the only villain who can get the better of Batman, and he seems to be doing it not because he seeks wealth and power, but because he wants to see if he CAN!
2. Deaadshot: Why? For some reason, I just think he looks COOL!
3. Deathstroke: Why? He stood up to the Teen Titans all by himself and took a few hits here and there but still managed to survive with all his arms, legs, and... Ummm, ONE of his eyes!...
4. Captain Cold: Why? Because he's not afraid to kill, but he still knows the value of teamwork! That actually makes him a rather scary villain because you can't just wait for him to betray his allies and leave himself vulnerable because he has nobody to turn to anymore!
5. Toyman: Why? Because I just love the idea of someone trying to defeat SUPERMAN with giant killer toys!
And now for the ladies!
1. Lucia Von Bardas: Why? Because she seems to be a character who simply can't help herself she's devious and underhanded for reasons that are known only to herself. I she that way because of Dr. Doom's influence? Some childhood trauma? Or just an overwhelming hunger for power? We may never know. All that is known about her is that she's cunning, ruthless, and proud of it!
2. Shriek: Why? Because she may be an overpowered nutcase, but she's also a fairly sympathetic character in her own way, so it's hard to hate her once you learn more about her past, even when she seems so joyful at the idea of destroying everything in her path!
3. White Rabbit: Why? Because she doesn't seem to be a villain because of megalomania, or sadistic traits, she's a villain because of sheer, mind-numbing BOREDOM! It actually explains why she looks as silly as she does! Because she'd rather be silly than DULL!
4. Lady Deathstrike: Why? Because her quest to get revenge on Wolverine is insane, but at least she's motivated!
5. Lady Octopus: Why? Because for someone who wants to be just like Doc Ock, she does pretty well for herself! She may not be that original, but that doesn't mean she can't still give Spidey a hard time when she wants to! And in some ways, she isn't just as good as Otto Octavious, she's BETTER!
And now for the lethal ladies of D.C.!
1. Cheshire: Why? Because she's NUTS! But at least she gave birth to a nice kid... Sadly in the much-loathed (And frankly, it deserves MUCH of that hatred!) "JLA: Cry For Revenge--Justice", Lian suffered a terrible fate! Now Cheshire is one of the more tragic villains because the one good thing she had is gone...
2. Plastique: Why? Because she looks good in purple and is better at blowing things up than Michael Bay will EVER be! But she's kind of bonkers too! Not exactly a combination to be taken lightly...
3. Giganta: Why? Because she's big, bold, and BRUTAL! That's a combination even WONDER WOMAN has a hard time with!
4. Lady Shiva: Why? Because she's so good at hand-to-hand combat that even BATMAN has trouble with her! If that's not something to brag about what is?
5. Harley Quinn: Why? Because... Why NOT? She's the Joker's hench-wench but still retains some semblance of charm! In fact, she might make a great hero someday if she can ever get over her inability to think she can't live without him... Even when she can't live WITH him!
1. Galactus - Yes, I consider him a bad guy.
3. Owl Man
Non Comic favorites
1. Sho Nuff - The Last Dragon
2. Lo'pan - Big Trouble in Little China
3. Biff Tanon - Back to the Future
4. Shooter McGaven - Happy Gilmore
5. Agent Smith - Matrix
Right on! Preach it brother!!!!
My most hated... Captain America... CYCLOPS WAS RIGHT GODDAMMIT! AND I'M NOT GONNA STOP KICKING THE DEAD HORSE CAUSE YOU PISS ME OFF CAP! Nyehehehehehe!
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment