#1 Edited by sinestro3245 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are your 5 fave villians?Mine are.

1.Sinestro(obviously)

2.The joker

3.Magneto

4.Heat wave

5.Silver surfer(hes kinda hero and villian but i like him)

#2 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this is a tough one.

1) Tie between Baron Zemo/Red Skull

2) Thanos

3) Loki

4) and I'm really digging Mandarin right now.

#3 Posted by Hyperlight (6655 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto

Darkseid

ill come back to the rest

#4 Posted by tomlikesfries (4930 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Joker
  2. Juggernaut
  3. Zemo
  4. Scarecrow
  5. Two Face

That are loads of other awesome villains, but the ones above are my top 5.

#5 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Joker
  2. Zemo
  3. Deathstroke
  4. Ultron
  5. Magneto
#6 Edited by Cap10nate (2742 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Doom - Super intelligent and dismissive and he is just fun to read because of his attitude.
  2. Thanos - Same as Doom basically.
  3. Red Skull - Pure evil. Red Zone by Johns and Copiel is one of my favorite Avengers storiesof all time
  4. Anton Arcane - Very creepy and fitting for a Swamp Thing villain.
  5. Leonid Novokov - He is the final sleeper agent that Bucky trained and has been wrecking Bucky's life very effectively. He has been fantastic in the Winter Soldier series.
#7 Posted by stumpy49er (611 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Joker 2.Sauron (X Men) 3.Riddler 4.Scorpion 5.Juggernaught

#8 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Sinestro
  2. Captain Cold
  3. Joker
  4. Lex Luthor
  5. Black Manta
#9 Edited by IfDCRuledTheWorld (673 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Amon

2. Azula

3. Sinestro

4. Magneto

5. Joker

As much as I love my comic villains, Amon and Azula are my all time faves. As of right now anyways.

#10 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

Black Manta

Deadshot

Those are my top 3 that never really switch places, unsure of 4 and 5 but if I had to choose it would be:

Vandal Savage

Merlyn

#11 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Palpatine
  • Darth Caedus
  • The Leader
  • Doctor Octopus
  • Magneto
#12 Posted by JSH92 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Bane

2. Deadshot

Wait... I mean....

Yea, that's better.

3. Venom

4. Two-Face

5. The Mandarin

#13 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4846 posts) - - Show Bio

1st tier: Super Skrull. Thanos. Zoom. Sinestro. Black Adam.

2nd string picks: Juggernaut, Mr. Sinister, Dr.Doom, Red Skull, Loki

#14 Posted by TheCannon (19477 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Loki
  2. Magneto
  3. Dr. Doom
  4. Galactus
  5. Joker
#15 Posted by _slim_ (14290 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like my top 5 superhero list, this changes all the time also.

1. Magneto
  2. Darkseid
  3. Cyborg Superman
  4. Dr. Doom
  5. Mr. Sinister/Sinestro/Kraven... too many come to mind.
#16 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Dr. Doom
  2. Magneto
  3. Ultron
  4. Loki
  5. Red Skull
#17 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Joker

2. Black Manta

3. Juggernaut

4. Dr Doom

5. Thanos

#18 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

I love villians, I could never narrow it down! Joker, Bane, Magneto, Black Adam, Sinestro, Norman Osborn, Eddie as Venom, in close to that order.

#19 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

1. green goblin

2. venom (eddie brock)

3.ultron

4.lex luthor

5 joker/deathstroke tie between the two

#21 Posted by JohnnyGat (1580 posts) - - Show Bio

5. Black Manta

4. Sabertooth

3. The Joker

2. Sinestro

1. Mr. Sinister

#23 Posted by wh1t3b0y5t33z (54 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Green Goblin 2. Loki 3. Venom 4. Mr. Sinister 5. Bullseye

#24 Posted by ClarkWayne (248 posts) - - Show Bio
 Lex Luthor
Poison Ivy
Magneto
Sinestro
Darkseid
#25 Posted by RIKR2 (11655 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Doctor Doom
  2. Joker
  3. Darkseid
  4. Carnage
  5. Sabretooth
#26 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's all I can think of right now:

1. Dr. Doom: Why? He's almost more of an ANTI-HERO than an actual villain! Sure, he makes life miserable for the Fantastic Four every chance he gets, but if I were in the same situation he was back when he was a kid, I might have ended up the same way!

3. The Mandarin: Why? Because he's the greatest Iron Man foe EVER!!! I NEVER get the feeling than Tony can take him out easily! He always seems to be going easy on Iron Man because he knows he doesn't need to go ballistic just to keep up!

4. Venom: Why? Because if circumstances had been different, Eddie Brock and Spider-Man could have been great friends, but his bitterness combined with the bitterness of the alien suit Spidey once called his own created one of Spidey's deadliest and most frightening enemies EVER!

5. Sabertooth: Why? Because he's the only foe of Wolverine who can match him in so many ways! Wolverine has claws? So does Sabertooth. Wolveine has a healing factor than makes him practically immortal? So does Sabertooth. Wolverine has enhanced senses? So does Sabertooth. Wolverine has DECADES AND DECADES of fighting experience? So does Sabertooth! many of you might think this basically makes Sabertooth Wolverine's evil twin, yet somehow Sabertooth seems to more than that...

#27 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

And now for my favorite villains from D.C., because I already did all the MARVEL ones...

1. The Joker: Why? Because he's the only villain who can get the better of Batman, and he seems to be doing it not because he seeks wealth and power, but because he wants to see if he CAN!

2. Deaadshot: Why? For some reason, I just think he looks COOL!

3. Deathstroke: Why? He stood up to the Teen Titans all by himself and took a few hits here and there but still managed to survive with all his arms, legs, and... Ummm, ONE of his eyes!...

4. Captain Cold: Why? Because he's not afraid to kill, but he still knows the value of teamwork! That actually makes him a rather scary villain because you can't just wait for him to betray his allies and leave himself vulnerable because he has nobody to turn to anymore!

5. Toyman: Why? Because I just love the idea of someone trying to defeat SUPERMAN with giant killer toys!

#28 Posted by AmazingGamer91 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Doctor Doom

2.Magneto

3.Luthor

4.Joker

5. Norman Osborn

#29 Edited by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

And now for the ladies!

1. Lucia Von Bardas: Why? Because she seems to be a character who simply can't help herself she's devious and underhanded for reasons that are known only to herself. I she that way because of Dr. Doom's influence? Some childhood trauma? Or just an overwhelming hunger for power? We may never know. All that is known about her is that she's cunning, ruthless, and proud of it!

2. Shriek: Why? Because she may be an overpowered nutcase, but she's also a fairly sympathetic character in her own way, so it's hard to hate her once you learn more about her past, even when she seems so joyful at the idea of destroying everything in her path!

3. White Rabbit: Why? Because she doesn't seem to be a villain because of megalomania, or sadistic traits, she's a villain because of sheer, mind-numbing BOREDOM! It actually explains why she looks as silly as she does! Because she'd rather be silly than DULL!

4. Lady Deathstrike: Why? Because her quest to get revenge on Wolverine is insane, but at least she's motivated!

5. Lady Octopus: Why? Because for someone who wants to be just like Doc Ock, she does pretty well for herself! She may not be that original, but that doesn't mean she can't still give Spidey a hard time when she wants to! And in some ways, she isn't just as good as Otto Octavious, she's BETTER!

#30 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

And now for the lethal ladies of D.C.!

1. Cheshire: Why? Because she's NUTS! But at least she gave birth to a nice kid... Sadly in the much-loathed (And frankly, it deserves MUCH of that hatred!) "JLA: Cry For Revenge--Justice", Lian suffered a terrible fate! Now Cheshire is one of the more tragic villains because the one good thing she had is gone...

2. Plastique: Why? Because she looks good in purple and is better at blowing things up than Michael Bay will EVER be! But she's kind of bonkers too! Not exactly a combination to be taken lightly...

3. Giganta: Why? Because she's big, bold, and BRUTAL! That's a combination even WONDER WOMAN has a hard time with!

4. Lady Shiva: Why? Because she's so good at hand-to-hand combat that even BATMAN has trouble with her! If that's not something to brag about what is?

5. Harley Quinn: Why? Because... Why NOT? She's the Joker's hench-wench but still retains some semblance of charm! In fact, she might make a great hero someday if she can ever get over her inability to think she can't live without him... Even when she can't live WITH him!

#31 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Galactus - Yes, I consider him a bad guy.

2. Thanos

3. Owl Man

4. Mxyzptlk

5. Juggernaut

Non Comic favorites

1. Sho Nuff - The Last Dragon

2. Lo'pan - Big Trouble in Little China

3. Biff Tanon - Back to the Future

4. Shooter McGaven - Happy Gilmore

5. Agent Smith - Matrix

#32 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Thanos
  2. Darkseid
  3. Joker
  4. Doctor Doom
  5. Krona
#33 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

Loki

Lex Luthor

Rhino

Master Darque(Valient)

#34 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Magneto
  2. Hank Henshaw
  3. Darkseid
  4. Doomsday
  5. Mr. Freeze

My most hated... Captain America... CYCLOPS WAS RIGHT GODDAMMIT! AND I'M NOT GONNA STOP KICKING THE DEAD HORSE CAUSE YOU PISS ME OFF CAP! Nyehehehehehe!

#35 Posted by Owie (3971 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said: 

My most hated... Captain America... CYCLOPS WAS RIGHT GODDAMMIT! AND I'M NOT GONNA STOP KICKING THE DEAD HORSE CAUSE YOU PISS ME OFF CAP! Nyehehehehehe!

Right on!  Preach it brother!!!! 

For me, it's 
Doctor Doom 
Grendel 
Ultron 
Thanos 
Etrigan
#37 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Kraven
  2. Bane
  3. Bullseye
  4. Silver Samurai