Your thoughts on The Walking Dead season 4.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

I created this thread, cause I thought it would be good idea to talk about season 4 of walking dead and what we hope to happen in season 5.

Season 4 I thought was pretty good. I thought the first 7 Episodes were boring. It wasn't until the Governor attacks the prison, then the season got good. I think when characters went there separate ways, I though the series got better. The episodes were more character driven. Let's talk about a few characters now.

Rick

No Caption Provided

Season 4 is where we got see Rick get a lot darker. In the final Episode we saw him bite right through the guy’s jugular. Rick says he will do what he can to keep Carl Alive.

Daryl & Beth

No Caption Provided

I have heard a lot talk on the internet about possible romance between these 2 characters. I'm not sure how I feel about that, cause Daryl is a lot older than Beth. Having said that, I do like there chemistry. I think both of them have 2 of best episodes of season 4. I am started to like Beth now. As we know Beth was taken and we not sure what will happen to her.

The Grove Episode

No Caption Provided

One of the most twisted episodes and an episode that shocks you. Carol, Tyreese, Lizzie and Mika find abandon house. They talk about whether they can lived there or not. Unfortunately it all goes wrong, cause Lizzie kills her sister Mika and wants to kill the baby Judith. In the end Carol kills Lizzie. I supposed, I like this episode cause, it more of reality kind of episode. It shows they can't lived like a family in a world full of zombies. Did Carol really have to kill Lizzie, couldn't she find her help some how, like from a doctor.

I supposed the most important question you have to ask will Rick and Carl be reunited with Judith. I was suprised when the Governor attack the prison, why didn't Carl protect his baby sister. I mean we know why Rick didn't.

What are thoughts on season 4, what do you think should happen in season 5.

Share your views please.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

Personally, I enjoyed Season 4. I thought it started off well until it got kind of boring, but the mid season finale with the Governor attacking the prison was fantastic and made up for it. I liked it when it came back and thought there were good episodes (regardless of how annoying Carl is, the episode focusing on him and Rick was good) but it got boring again until we got closer to the end. Then we had a good season finale, that kind of annoyed me with the huge cliffhanger.

It also had the worst episode in series history (the Daryl/Beth focused one), but had the 3rd best episode too (Governor's attack on the prison).

Overall, a good season that got a little boring at times.

Avatar image for lelouch_vi_britannia
Lelouch_vi_Britannia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Boring. The only good part was the Governor saga - which is what season 3's ending should have been.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great season. I loved the governor and I loved all the new characters. Ever more, I loved the character development and the time we got to spend with each character. Like lizzie and the situation with carol killing Dave and tyreeses girlfriend, Daryl and the effect the claimers and beth had on him, rick becoming less humane. It was awesome to see and something no other season did.

It also set up season 5 really well. We get to see how killing Joe affected Rick, Daryl's changes, we have terminus now which is looking to be an awesome part of season 5, still missing beth. And I can't wait for the new characters we are gonna see, whoever they may be.

And i actually liked the Daryl and beth episode. It was useless but I liked it for some reason. Anything with Daryl is good.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Cutter

I can't wait for Oct, 12...

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Overall I thought it was good. Some great episodes in season 4, but I couldn't help but feel that the second half dragged on quite a bit. There's times when the show feels like it's just content stalling around so they guarantee they can make money by filming in the same place for a prolonged period of time, and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Personally, I enjoyed Season 4. I thought it started off well until it got kind of boring, but the mid season finale with the Governor attacking the prison was fantastic and made up for it. I liked it when it came back and thought there were good episodes (regardless of how annoying Carl is, the episode focusing on him and Rick was good) but it got boring again until we got closer to the end. Then we had a good season finale, that kind of annoyed me with the huge cliffhanger.

It also had the worst episode in series history (the Daryl/Beth focused one), but had the 3rd best episode too (Governor's attack on the prison).

Overall, a good season that got a little boring at times.

You didn't like the Beth and Daryl episodes, how comes ?. I thought they were great ?

@jayc1324 said:

Great season. I loved the governor and I loved all the new characters. Ever more, I loved the character development and the time we got to spend with each character. Like lizzie and the situation with carol killing Dave and tyreeses girlfriend, Daryl and the effect the claimers and beth had on him, rick becoming less humane. It was awesome to see and something no other season did.

It also set up season 5 really well. We get to see how killing Joe affected Rick, Daryl's changes, we have terminus now which is looking to be an awesome part of season 5, still missing beth. And I can't wait for the new characters we are gonna see, whoever they may be.

And i actually liked the Daryl and beth episode. It was useless but I liked it for some reason. Anything with Daryl is good.

Season 4 was good and it got better when the group got separated.

Not sure why so people like Daryl ? I mean Rick is a better character .

@cutter said:

I can't wait for Oct, 12...

6 days to go. Who do you think will die in season 5 ?

Overall I thought it was good. Some great episodes in season 4, but I couldn't help but feel that the second half dragged on quite a bit. There's times when the show feels like it's just content stalling around so they guarantee they can make money by filming in the same place for a prolonged period of time, and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

So you didn't like the Beth and Daryl episodes or the Carol and Tyreese episode ?

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jas0

I just want Negan and Jesus, and they need to be the greatest badasses in the series.