#1 Posted by comicbookfan93 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

If you create a dream superhero team who would be in it?

Rules:

1. Can be from DC or Marvel

2. Maximum of 7

Mine would be Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Spiderman, Batman, Zatanna, Pyslocke, Martian Manhunter & Magik

#2 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7247 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7247 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by batmannflash (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Barry Allen

Wolverine

Spider-Man

Wonder Woman

Aquaman

Hal Jordan

#5 Posted by i_like_swords (7646 posts) - - Show Bio

Strike Force

Agent Venom

Black Widow

Bloodshot

Deadpool

Elektra

Ninjak

Winter Soldier

#6 Edited by TheCannon (16073 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Thor - Leader
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Deadpool
  • Punisher
  • Green Arrow
  • Power Girl
  • Huntress
  • X-23

I don't care how random this team seems, it'd be AWESOME.

#7 Edited by InFamous_Wolf (793 posts) - - Show Bio

DEATH BLITZ

• Luther Strode
  • Toxin(Eddie)
  • Jack the ripper
  • Venom (Flash)
  • Superior Spider-Man
  • Spawn(Downing)
  • Fabian Gray

#8 Posted by bob808 (5219 posts) - - Show Bio

John Constantine

Alan Scott

The Shadow

Superior Spider-Man

Woody

Deadpool

Hit-Girl

#9 Edited by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan (Leader), Shazam (Billy), Dr. Strangefate, Plastic Man, Human Torch, Iceman, & Daredevil

#10 Posted by ZhuRong (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter

Power Girl

Ms.Marvel

Thor

Hulk

Iron Man

Green Lantern

#11 Posted by kriminal (566 posts) - - Show Bio

captain America

superman

spider-man

wonder woman

shadow cat

super girl

winter soldier

#12 Edited by Captainamerica119 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Winter Soldier

Kick-Ass

Nightwing

Wolverine

Thor

Rorschach

#13 Edited by DWrathborne (287 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to make a version of the reality hopping Marvel Exiles, with the following members...

Silver Samurai- Alternate Earth origin in which the Clan Yashida served Law enforcement and Wolverine wed Mariko with Shingen's blessing. Unfortunately, tragedy strikes when the Samurai is forced to kill Logan in order to stop Wolverine's berserker rage when Mariko is killed by the Clan's enemies.
She-Thing Sharon Ventura-Grimm- Alternate Earth origin in which Sharon weds the Fantastic Four's Ben Grimm.
Thunderbolt- William Carver from the 616 continuity. As a member of the Exiles and unhinged in time, he no longer ages at an accelerated rate, but he knows he must return at some point in the future to bring his brother's killers to justice and face his own inevitable end.
Jennifer Kale- Alternate Earth member of the Legion of the Night. In her reality, the Legion fails to prevent the world wide destruction caused by the demon, Aan Taanu.
Ultron Theta- Construct from an alternate reality in which a newly created Ultron witnesses Hank Pym murder the Wasp. Shocked by his 'Father's' actions, this realities Ultron becomes a pacifistic member of the Avengers and aids them in bringing Pym to justice. His body is made of materials similar to Iron Man's armor, and contains a variety of non-lethal weaponry and tools.
Jack of Hearts- Alternate reality in which Hank Pym and Iron Man manage to stabilize Jack's zero energy build up, and he becomes a long time mainstay of the Avengers.

#14 Edited by SkyRobo1 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by Oscuro (469 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade

Batman

Nightcrawler

Spawn

Black Bolt

Ms. Marvel

Psylocke

#16 Posted by mkukie68 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing, Arsenal, Spider-Man, The Flash (Wally West), Supergirl. Going for a 21 year old team. Fight crime then get hammered

#17 Edited by SavageDragon (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Edited by Cstone18 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Above All, The Living Tribunal, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Axel Asher, The Brothers

#19 Edited by Jokerpoker (2172 posts) - - Show Bio

My DC Team: Joker, Batman, Lex Luthor, Superman, Deathstroke, Deadshot, and Bane.

My Marvel Team: Galactus, Doctor Doom, Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Captain America, Magneto.