#1 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Specify marvel dc or other. What's your roster? What's the team name? What is their alignment? What's the theme? In the spirit of marvel now I'm under the impression that fans could probably put together better teams than some of the people we trust to run our books. Anyway excite me! Also who would write and illustrate your books?(optional)

#2 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (540 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we have a mixed team from any company?

#3 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

DC: Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Icon, Atom (Palmer), Bronze Tiger, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Hawkman, Zauriel, and Brainiac 5.

Marvel: Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Blue Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Wasp, The Strontian, Hawkeye, and Echo.

#4 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess if you want to mix that could make it interesting

#5 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

Blue Marvel

Steel (pre-52)

Blacklight

Blade

Battlestar

#6 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

What about cyclops, agent venom, deadpool, domino, cable, punisher, black widow, bullseye, hawkeye. Would anybody get within 100 feet? I gotta think of a contingency for speedsters and porters

#7 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue lantern those are some beautiful teams haha I like the names too

#8 Posted by MrComplex9fo (9 posts) - - Show Bio

i would make a shield spec ops style team for marvel. it would consist of solo, winter soldier, agent x, agent zero, domino and forge. idk why but this team would be sweet for a max series.

#9 Edited by i_like_swords (14020 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerhouse Team

Silver Surfer

Martian Manhunter

Kyle Rayner

Dr Strange

Reed Richards

Anti-Hero Team

Deathstroke

Deadpool

Bloodshot

Luthor Strode

Punisher

Scarlet Spider

Unified Lantern Corps Team

Green - Daredevil

Yellow - Batman

Blue - Captain America

Red - Wolverine

Violet - Jean Grey

Indigo - Silver Surfer w/out board

Orange - Lex Luthor

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21760 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing (Leader)

Invincible (powerhouse)

Ben 10 (powerhouse)

New 52 static (the brains)

Donatello (more brains)

New 52 Jay Garrick Flash (underdog)

Deadpool (the awesome)

Hit-Girl (the more awesome!)

Writer: Grant Morrison

Artist: Tony Daniel

#11 Posted by waezi2 (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice Society Of America.

Queen Hippolyta.

Flash.

Wildcat.

Jesse Quick

Hourman

Sandman

Atom Smasher

Wildcat III

Mr. Terrific

Dr. Midnight

Obsidian

Power Girl

Jade

Stargirl

Jakeem Thunder

#12 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Here would be my avengers team. I think they would have a great team dynamic and be interesting to see interact with each other

My Avengers Team

Star-Lord- Leader

Omega Sentinel- Misc

Wonderman- Powerhouse

Fantomex- Street lvl’r/Marksman

Sentry- Powerhouse

Gambit- Scrapper

Gamora- All Around

Elektra-Iinfiltrator

Skaar- Bruiser

Tigra- High end street lvl’r

#13 Posted by judasnixon (6532 posts) - - Show Bio

My all female Uncanny X-Force

Psylocke

Domino

Magik

Spiral

Cluster

E.V.E.

Sage

X-23

#14 Posted by Darksider555 (399 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Team:

Batman (Team leader,tactitian,martial artist and brains) (Wonder Womans boyfriend)

Wonder Woman (Second in command,Powerhouse and martial artist) (Batmans girlfriend)

White Lantern-Kyle Rayner (Team Powerhouse ,Healer,Creative support and teleporter) (Rachel Greys boyfriend)

Rachel Grey (Team Telepath) (Kyle Rayners girlfriend)

Doctor Strange (Team Powerhouse Team Mystic and teleporter)

Hulk (Powerhouse and Bruiser)

Flash (Speedster,Recon and crowd control)

Silver Surfer (Powerhouse,energy manipulator and cosmic connection)

#15 Posted by TheGoddamBatman (56 posts) - - Show Bio

JL: Steel, John Stewart, Bronze Tiger, Vixen, Lightning, Cyborg.

#16 Edited by waezi2 (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers

Iron Man

Cap America

Wasp

Hulkling

Hazmat

Scarlet Witch

Justice

Beast

Vision

Thor

#17 Posted by Perethorn (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

Dream Team

1. Thor
His amazing strength, durability, combat experience and powers are a huge help for any team that has him. He can be a real threat for enemies when he fights without holding back.
2. John Stewart
He is one of the best Lanterns there is. His powerful constructs represent to be a problem even for guys like Superman. He has speed and will, both very welcome.
3. Mr. Fantastic
Every good team needs brains. Having Richards as your genius can be a huge advantage. He is capable of creating things that must of the people will consider impossible, he is also a very capable leader.
4. Martian Manhunter
He matches Superman in every aspect plus telepathy, intangibility, invisibility, regeneration...What else you need?
5. Iron Man
He is insanely rich and a genius. That means a lot of budget and resources to create really powerful armor and equipment for the team and for himself.
6. Beta Ray Bill
Ok i admit it, with Thor here there is no much need for BRB to join in. But...who cares? two are better than one.
7. Silver Surfer
He is OP, but he is not the most OP. That is why he is here. He has the power cosmic, with it he can face against really powerful opponents and do some amazing things. His also insanely fast and his strength can match The Hulk.
8. Doctor Strange
He is one of the best magic users out there, and every team is always going to need powerful magic at some point. You see why he fits perfectly?
9. Vegito
A guy with Goku fighting skills and Vegeta strategic mind and a max potential that nobody has ever seen...that sounds fine for me.
10. Mystique
He lacks the raw power that most of the members of this team has but that does not matter at all. His amazing powers can make her extremely effective and lethal in an wide variety of situations.
#18 Posted by Fenderxx (398 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior Spider-man

Deadpool

Hawkeye

Rocket Raccoon

Hulk

..... its more of a wise cracking comedic team .. but i would love to see it !

#19 Posted by Knightfall225 (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman

2. Superman

3. Aquaman

4.Zatana

5. Shazam

6. Wonder Woman

7. spiderman

8. Thor

#20 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

1.) Venom - his symbiote can shape-shift him and he makes an excellent covert operative, highly skilled in ranged and hand to hand combat with as much versatility as Spider-Man with even greater strength and speed

2.) Batman - makes a great strategist and financer, as well as technological genius and master martial artist

3.) John Stewart - a powerhouse with extreme versatility from his ring

4.) Thor - the God of Thunder brings your heaviest hits and can take the heaviest hits, every team needs a tank and Thor is that and so much more

5.) Martian Manhunter - the speed, strength, telepathy, intangibility make him able to fit any role needed

6.) Rachel Grey - a psychic powerhouse, arguably (alleged) stronger than her mother, Jean Grey

7.) Peter Parker Spider-Man - another genius, and on par with Batman in that department. His drastic difference in personality to Bats means a much different approach in tech and prep, but one that is no less successful. His spider-sense would be an invaluable asset to any team he is on, not to mention his varied powers and no real weaknesses.

8.) Spawn - brings the missing magic link to bear with his incredibly powerful Hellspawn abilities, not to mention the usual strength and durability that goes with superheroes. As a LT. Col. in the Marine Corps. he is very familiar with strategy and would add greater depth to the team's planning capabilities. Plus he cannot be killed unless decapitated, so he will be incredibly hard to put down.

#21 Edited by Bluejay3 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

Midnighter

Thing

Flash (Wally West)

Ghost Rider

#22 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Dream Team

1. ThorHis amazing strength, durability, combat experience and powers are a huge help for any team that has him. He can be a real threat for enemies when he fights without holding back.
2. John StewartHe is one of the best Lanterns there is. His powerful constructs represent to be a problem even for guys like Superman. He has speed and will, both very welcome.
3. Mr. FantasticEvery good team needs brains. Having Richards as your genius can be a huge advantage. He is capable of creating things that must of the people will consider impossible, he is also a very capable leader.
4. Martian ManhunterHe matches Superman in every aspect plus telepathy, intangibility, invisibility, regeneration...What else you need?
5. Iron ManHe is insanely rich and a genius. That means a lot of budget and resources to create really powerful armor and equipment for the team and for himself.
6. Beta Ray BillOk i admit it, with Thor here there is no much need for BRB to join in. But...who cares? two are better than one.
7. Silver SurferHe is OP, but he is not the most OP. That is why he is here. He has the power cosmic, with it he can face against really powerful opponents and do some amazing things. His also insanely fast and his strength can match The Hulk.
8. Doctor StrangeHe is one of the best magic users out there, and every team is always going to need powerful magic at some point. You see why he fits perfectly?
9. VegitoA guy with Goku fighting skills and Vegeta strategic mind and a max potential that nobody has ever seen...that sounds fine for me.
10. MystiqueHe lacks the raw power that most of the members of this team has but that does not matter at all. His amazing powers can make her extremely effective and lethal in an wide variety of situations.

I would read this comic, even is mystique became a trap.

#23 Posted by RD189 (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

Mix and Match 1, Street Level:

Batman

X-23

Punisher

Hawkguy

Cassie Cain

Green Arrow

Mix and Match 2, Power Houses:

Thor

Superman

Martian Manhunter

Hal Jordan

Jean Grey

Sentry

Dr Strange

#24 Posted by Bierschneeman (3942 posts) - - Show Bio

my dream team....

Batwing (David Zavimbe), Black Panther, Storm, and Wildecat

DC only Green Arrow, Black Canary, Huntress, Question (vic Sage), Crimson Avenger, Supergirl (reserves)

Marvel only (my mutant team) Gambit, Rogue, Kittie Pryde, Colossus, Emma Frost, Wolverine (obviously this means Cyclops is on reserves)

Marvel Only (my normal MCU team) Captain America, Sharon Carter, Black Widow, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Winter Soldier (deadpool in Reserves.....really he just shows up.)

I do not have a mixed Marvel team,.....mutants don't make sense in the normal Marvel universe.

#25 Posted by MrValance (528 posts) - - Show Bio

to keep myself from just making a huge list of marvel characters I wont put more than one person with similar powers and only use characterswho are alive as of me writing this:(marvel) hawkeye, the thing, beta ray bill, alex power, nova(sam),scott lang, wolverine, ghost rider, captain America, spiderman(Miguel), Franklin Richards, nate grey, wasp, monica rambeau, blade, quicksilver, rocket raccoon,wonderman, sunpot, cannonball, speedball, havok, black knight,punisher, tigra, moon knight and dark hawk

my ultimate MU team: .....wait who's alive again?

dc:superman,aquaman(hook hand), captain marvel, wonder woman, green lantern(guy), martian manhunter, batman, flash(never read enough to tell them apart, so it doesn't matter to me which), superboy, damian wayne(crossing my fingers the rise of robin story has him return),kid flash, cyborg, beast boy,raven, green arrow, wildcat, power girl, Jonah hex, aqualad, speedy,zatanna, hawkgirl

#26 Posted by Kazuma_Bushi (799 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Superman

2. Martian Manhunter

3. Flash (Wally West)

4. Green Lantern (John Stewart)

5. Maxima

6. Wonder Woman

7. Power Girl

8. Zatanna

#27 Edited by DoDirty (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

@imperius_rex

Marvel: Human Torch, Iceman, Iron Man, Nova, and Rocket Raccoon (Leader)

Duo: Cyborg and Iron Man

Duo 2: Deadpool and Lobo

Duo 3: Raven and Scarlet Witch