Your own Hero

• 80 results
NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Have you ever made a hero in your mind, you wish could be in it's own comic? Then say it here. List their powers, their orgin, their weaknesses, and their strengths.

Okay, so mine's name is Eagle.

Powers:He has-Super strength, he can fly, he shoots green energy out of his hands, he has superb vision, like he can see things from miles away, has night vision, x-ray vision, and stuff, he has a healing ability, simalar to deadpools, he heals small stuff in seconds, but bif things take longer to heal.

Weaknesses: Can wear down, the more you hurt him, the more vulnerable he becomes.

Strengths: Can go Super-Eagle- This requires all of his energy, and he can olnly do it, when he is under a lot of stress, like he is hurt a lot.

Orgin:

Name: John Peterson

Ht:6'2 Wt:205 Age when got powers:18

John Peterson was an intern at a major radiation/science facility.

How he got his powers: One day he was faxing files, and got too curious. The facility was studying the radiation that could give normal humans, powers, such as the ones he would receive, but just less powerful.

There was no one around, so he decided to look at things, so he went he went into the room outside the radiation room. Someone snuck up behind him, and pushed him into the radiation room, then shut the door behind him, he didn't see who it was. Then the person started up the reactors. John absorbed all the radiation.

Someone found John, and he was dead, and bla bla bla, he came back as the persdon was checking his vital signs, bla bla bla, he was fired, bla bla bla, the people were complete retards, and didn't check him, or anything. He had no memory of any of it.

He discovered his powers because he fell off a rooftop, one day, when he was on his new job, at a rooftop greenhouse, that grew special flowers (the only jo he could get) and he started to fly. Bla bla blka, he found all of his powers, and a year later, after mastering them, EAGLE was born.

His arch nemises, is Crusher, a being that was created by the milatary, he has powers simalar to eagle, but he also commands thousands of small bots. The being got out of control, and eventually escaped, eagle stopped him, but Crusher cannot die, he comes back(I know very simalar to Doomsday).

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody? I'm forever alone.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

I don't know if I trust CV enough to say...

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NICK31898
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A terminater / district 9 crossover on planet Centium. Future Robots come back in time to fight aliens. The war blows up Centium. A baby alien gets shot away at the last minute. A terminater latches on to the ship. The ship hits earth in Chicago. The military have a big cover up. A kids parents die. The kid gets adopted by a General. He becomes a soldier at age 18. The General captures the soldier and injects him with alien DNA. And Gives him a terminater skeleton. The soldier gets free and frees the alien baby that was kept in statis. That's all I got so far.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By SOG7dc

Oh man. So far I have "created" 4 characters that I'm really excited about. So excited I don't want to give anything away yet ;) hopefully and prayerfully you'll just be able to pick them up in your local comic shop one day soon

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The EndGamer

Body - 6' 235 lbs, muscular but not overly so. Scruff and tough, no baby face here.

Mind - smart enough to build strategy around nearly anyone. But not always smart enough to keep his ego in check. 160iq

Weaknesses - does not defend mind controlling opponents or substances very well. Isn't always a team player and can get in over his head without anyone to rely on. While he can take a lot of punishment, he is not invincible and a lack of self control or poor ego management can land him in trouble. While he can use incredible telekinetic force to change/manipulate/destroy the world around him he needs the earths atmosphere to survive.

Power object - The EndGamer's abilities come from his advanced cellular composition that allows him to emit telekinetic energy in order to combat the known laws of physics; I.e. force fields, energy blasts, gravity manipulation. His bones are a naturally developed, organic graphene. His organs are significantly more vulnerable which is why he wears a battle suit to protect the rest of his body against a strike that he could not see coming.

Costume - high impact battle suit. Maroon/and anthracite in design. Slim fitting not unlike something grey fox from metal gear solid wears.

Special - one of The EndGamer's most unique abilities would be his ability to transfer life force between direct and indirect physical contact. Meaning he can heal himself and allies but he must take life force from another living organism. This now becomes his burden of choosing who lives and who dies around him.

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: That's so cool. Kinda why I didn't want to give anything out either.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: Hopefully one day our characters will be being read by everyone one the vine. I'm saving cash for an artist now

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theendgame: That special ability is awesome. Very creative and unique.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

@sog7dc said:

Oh man. So far I have "created" 4 characters that I'm really excited about. So excited I don't want to give anything away yet ;) hopefully and prayerfully you'll just be able to pick them up in your local comic shop one day soon

kind of hesitant to release the characters I've made for that reason too. I have about 20 heroes and 20 villains, divided from 3-4 teams

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: well a lot of them aren't very well done, to be fair. I have yet to think of costumes for any of time. (I have huge trouble with that!). And a lot of them don't have origins. I have quite a few villains, but most aren't really defined yet. They're basically in their own universe. Like DC, or Marvel. I'm trying to think of a universe name

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Yeah, talk about moral dilemma. This will definitely give the public a divided view of his character.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SOG7dc

@batmannflash: I'm trying to do the same thing in regards to building my own universe. And I have the exact opposite problem as far as costume design.(granted only one guy has an actual costume... More of a uniform) Because I know exactly how I want my guys and gals to look...I just can't draw

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: I wish I could get good designs. But even if I did, I can't draw them into comics...very unfortunate

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: I'm savingcash and I think I'm just gonna end up going on deviant art and paying someone to draw all my issue #1's and then sending them off to image

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: aspiring. I like that. I'm not exactly a good story teller either. I just have these characters and idk what to do with them haha

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: In highschool this lady came to our "writers week" and she gave great advice. She said that "noone is an inherently bad writer. They're just writing the wrong story. in order to have a great story poem, song or whatever you need to write what's in your heart."

Trust me man as soon as your character starts telling YOU the story (that's how I imagine it happening with me) then you'll have something great on your hands. Just the other day I was blessed with character #4 Terence Scott. And I swear it's like he was telling me his story...just my thoughts

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cfrehse

im working on one right now

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: totally understand what we're saying. But I just need to get started. I feel like once I can get a couple issues down, then the story will come naturally. But not going to happen if I can't get good drawings. I'm stuck on quite a few characters. It's obvious that all of our characters have inspirations but it's difficult making them different from their inspirations

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: so are you sure you're not going to release your characters to the public? you could put them on a blog here

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: Yeah I'm sure. I don't trust the Internet. My ideas may be just my ideas but until I put them out there I'll never know whether I have gold or raiment. So for now I'll keep them to myself.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By batmannflash

@sog7dc: yah okay that's why I'm not putting them online either lol

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: Yeah just getting thoughts in paper will guide you beautifully. And A's far a making characters original I feel I've been pretty blessed so far with that. I mean I've shared them with one very close friend and she (an avid comic reader) that she saw them as original ideas. Granted that's one person but it made me feel good lol

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SOG7dc

@batmannflash: Wouldn't you hate if you put your guy online and then a year later marvel introduces him. Lol far-fetched? Maybe but a valid point? Definitely

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: maybe. Marvel maybe a little far-fetched but I could see some of my ideas used by others on comic vine, not intentionally, but still taken nonetheless

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RPG sections right there guys........Just sayin :)

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse: very cool, man! Although Paith seems kind of too powerful

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: thanks man. I was trying to make him a little below herald level. Its a work in progress

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse: Very refreshing! Now delete the post before someone steals your awesome idea.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: yep good idea im only leaving it up for a few

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse: that means you're going to have a villain that's even more powerful. Find some way to make him struggle. He has super strength, super reaction speed, magic, telepathy, is a fantastic fighter and so on. He has like all of the main powers so just wondering, how do you plan on making him run into problems?

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: well he is a powerhouse but i plan on using the souls he has absorbed to slowly chip away at him mentally and emotionally. The thoughts and voices will haunt him and make him mentally unstable. I need villains that can take advantage of that weakness

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDIT: I forgot to finish my special. When he goes Super-Eagle, a layer of energy goes around him, then he is completely indestructible, and he can shoot his energy at 100x the power he usually does, he also can lift 100x as much, pretty much all his powers are multiplied by 100.

I have like 3 more main heroes.

1:
White Ninja

Powers:Teleportation, Skilled Martial Artist, shoots white energy, Has one samari sword, and 6 throwing knives, can teleport sword, and knives back to himself.

He was raised in china, his parents were killed, he, and another child were raised together by a sensai, the sensai had a staff, and a sword, that when one who was anointed while holding it, the person would gain those powers. The White ninja got the sword, and the other got the staff. THe other is basicaly the same thing, except instead of teleportation, it was flying. THe other guy became bad, but white ninja, good. THey are arch nemises'.

2: Warrior

Powers: Super Strength-lift about 6-7 tons, super speed-run around 60-70 mph, super jump- can jup around 2-30 ft.

Has a mechanism on each arm, that includes gloves, and runs up his arms.

The mechanisms include the following: A blade shooter-the blades can be NORMAL, EXPLOSIVE, and ELECTRIC. The gloves can make him stick to walls, so he can climb them, also there is the same on his boots. Also, it has a grappling shooter in each one. He uses them to get to high places, or pull stuff back to him.

Is an engineering genius. Got his powers from body enhancers from the military.

Metal Man

Powers- Extreme Strength, Completely indestructible-when covered in his metal layer. Can cover himself completely with Eretamphium. (EER-UH-TAM-FEE-UM) An indestructible, Non-magnetic, non-rust able metal, that came from deep into the moon. Able to cover an object with the metal, as long as he is in contact with it.

Got his powers when he fell into a hole filled with radioactive acid, while transporting the metal. He was in the military. The acid caused the metal to mix into his bloodstream, making him to have control over it.

(I have many more, but not enough space)

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By batmannflash
Avatar image for katrin_romanoff_004
Katrin_Romanoff_004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Name: Persephone

Secret identity: Katrin Romanoff

Powers: controls fire, can see a person's most secret memories

Origin: Katrin's mom, Natalia Romanoff, a.k.a. the Black Widow, volunteered to undergo an experiment which would give her power over fire. The experiment failed; however, several days later, she finds out she's pregnant with- you guessed it- baby Katrin.

Also, Katrin is the once- in- every- five- generations child who has a " gift." Remember that seeing memories thing? It's a magic power called glimpsing. It allows the person to mentally travel back in time and actually be present at the memory in question.

Katrin doesn't know any of this until she ends up in a special high school for "super" kids like her, and she meets the Von Doom twins, Terrance and Vincent. Terr hates her at first sight, while Vince... kinda... ends up dating her. I'm writing a book about this so... TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

Weaknesses: a very stubborn girl, sure she is always right. Also, would do anything to save a human life.

Arch Enemy: Terrance Von Doom ( a.k.a. the Assassin)

Team: Andrew Rodgers, "the Sentry"

Amelia Parker, "Dragonfly"

Erik de Chagny, "the Phantom"

Susan Richards, "Khione"

Lupo Lokison, "the Magician"

Margaret Eisenharde, "Crimson Hood"

Gray Creed, "Werewolf"

Jefferson, "the Mad Hatter"

Vince Von Doom, "Prince Charming"

Hair: dirty blond

Eyes: startling grey- blue

Height: 5' 2

Weight: 105 lbs.

Known relatives: Clinton Barton, father

Natalia Romanoff, mother

Elliot Barton, brother, presumed deceased

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By FlashDamn

Black Klaw

Name:Travie Levine

Body:5 ft 11 in,179 lbs,25 years old Latino

Personality:He is a funny go with the flow guy

Origin:Travie is homeless as his father died and his mother left him in an orphanage but he ran becuase he didnt belong there and became he is a street dancer and lives on tips and survives barely each day.One day a very strong wind blows by him and a wolf teeth shaped necklace fell in front of him and starts to hear wolf howls from it that tells him to put it on.He wonders for a second but then puts it on.At first he starts to feel a bit dizzy then the necklace fuses into his chest and he starts to feel like all of his bones are breaking into a million pieces.He gets on all four and starts to smell blood,his teeth start to turn into fangs,his nails turn into claws, and black fur covers his body.He loses control of his body and goes into an old cave in the alps he sits,and suddenly has a spirtual vision.He sees a person who wears the same necklace and it turns out to be his father and explains to him that he is one of a long line of people who protected earth through this necklace.The Necklace holds the power of the moon which was entrusted with the Levine family to protect humanity.He says he doesnt want that responsibility and he doesnt deserve it.His father says that he didnt choose the necklace for him but the necklace chose him as it is his destiny.The vision ends and he goes back to his home in newyork in 20 minutes only.He thinks about what happened but he doesnt want that much power so he throws it out of the window.He goes to the grocery store and a robbery happens and looks to his left and finds the necklace on the floor.Knowing that you cannot run away from your destiny he puts it on and transforms and stops the robbery by pushing the thief strong enought to break his entire rib cage.He then disappears in the shadow and Black Klaw is born

Costume:He doesnt wear a costume or anything the transformation is good enough to hide his identity.He wears always shorts and has alot of tattoos and a small beard and always waers hats.

Powers:Sharp Claws,Huge Fangs,Superhuman Strength and Speed,Superhuman durability,Superhuman Agility.he gets stronger as he is more hurt.He can go WQLF mode but is very dangeroes as he turns into a full wolf and loses every sense of control and only acts by instinct.

Weakness:Being chosen by the necklace is not a definit thing as the necklace can deprive him of the power if he goes rogue,evil or doesnt believe in good anymore.He gets stronger as he fights more but he doesnt have a healing factor so he cant affor to get hit major injuries.

TELL ME IF U LIKE IT YAY

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of people have here in the RPG section

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: well u seem to be an expert on this so what do u think of mine

TekTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

you wish could be in it's own comic?

B**** please.

i make my own comics for my character B|

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By batmannflash

@flashdamn: lol why is this the 3rd time someone on a thread called me an expert... -.-

Let's see.

Wow I'm impressed! That's a very cool origin. I might have heard something like this before but nothing comes to mind so I say it's fairly original. I like the idea of him being thrust upon to take responsibility...decides not to, then ultimately has to. It's a little cliche but certainly not as cliche as the "something tragic happens then become hero" situation.

One thing that comes to mind is, do you have his physical feats defined? How strong is he really? Superhuman can range from 20-10000 tons. Make you sure you have some sort of range (30-50 tons, class 100, and so on). That makes it so that you don't just make him as strong as the plot needs him to be. You can't have him struggling to lift a car when issues later, he lifts a ship. Same goes for his speed, durability, and so on.

EDIT: I don't mean to have strict power sets. But at least have a range. For example, the character shouldn't be strictly a 20 tonner. Maybe he's in the range of 20-30 tons

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: lol thnx and u are right i cant believe i missed that well he is 30-40 on normal transformation and 50-70 on WQLF mode

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: isnt superhuman speed and superhuman durability enough specificaion?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this EXACTLY the RPG board...?

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By batmannflash

@flashdamn: well he is intensely fast like the Flash? or much slower than that? Can he endure the sun, or tank a nuke? Is he even bullet proof? Or do bullets still affect him? You see what I mean? Superhuman speed and durability has a wide range

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By FlashDamn

@batmannflash: ummmm ummm i am a dumbass give me a second to think. *goes to the toilet* .oh ok i think i found it he is slower than flash and slightly slower than superman and bullets affect him but slightly but remember he doesnt have a healing factor so he avoids them with his speed with his just added 1 second ago superhuman reflexes and by the way the sun doesnt do anything to him other than giving him a tan *get it?* and no his top durability feet would be enduring a tank exploding at his face.