Your Man of Steel Questions.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

1) He had some pretty big fights and took some serious beating and yet not a drop of blood or scratch on the dude's face. Like he's made of steel of sumthin.

2) Why didn't they incorporate all of his powers like freeze breath. I suppose Kryptonite wouldn't have any relevance to the plot.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Or sumthin'

1) He had some pretty big fights and took some serious beating and yet not a drop of blood or scratch on the dude's face. Like he's made of steel of sumthin.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

I was hopeing for freeze breath the whole movie

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dratini1331

@thespiritstalker: Why was his armor in a 2000 year old scout ship?

Why did Jor-el's modern Thumbdrive thing work in 2000 year old tech? Has krypton really not made any scientific advancements since that era?

Couldn't Superman just blocked the heat vision, like with his hand? More to the point, how was Zod's head moving that much in a rear-naked choke? How was he even awake that long?

Also, he just whipped Zod's head sideways! Whose to say there weren't other innocents around as the dangerous lasers just shot around the room like that?

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Kal'smahboi
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

They said that each Kryptonian is born for a single purpose: warrior, scientist, etc. Zod would be physically superior and a military strategist; Jor-El would be purely scientific, considering he'd be bred to only work in a lab all his life. If this is the case, how was he able to fight Zod in a physical confrontation, and actually gain the upper hand?

I suppose it's the "you're more than your genetics" and "free will" thing that was mentioned in the film, but still.

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By jeanespinosa21

I never understood freeze breath! like he gets his powers from the sun so i understand that he shoots out lasers that his cells gain energy from the sun and since the atmosphere is different he can fly but where does freeze breath come from? makes no sense.

2) Why didn't they incorporate all of his powers like freeze breath. I suppose Kryptonite wouldn't have any relevance to the plot.

The problem is since those movies are so violent if they would show blood they wouldn't be able to be pg-13 anymore its stupid and annoying but thats why movies like dark knight and superman cant show blood.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@jeanespinosa21: @kal_smahboi: freeze breath makes more sense then flight actually. The greater gravity means there lung muscles have to be really strong and efficient. And if you blow on your hand its cold or hot depending on how you blow. Open big or small. Lol this sounds dirty. So if superman has the control and enough lung space freeze breath makes plenty sense.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@jeanespinosa21: @kal_smahboi: freeze breath makes more sense then flight actually. The greater gravity means there lung muscles have to be really strong and efficient. And if you blow on your hand its cold or hot depending on how you blow. Open big or small. Lol this sounds dirty. So if superman has the control and enough lung space freeze breath makes plenty sense.

No it doesn't. Fast air isn't actually colder air, like most people think. It just tricks you into thinking it is by whisking away some of the heat on your skin. Hurricane's don't freeze the terrain around them, neither should Superman's breath.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kal'smahboi

@jeanespinosa21 said:

The problem is since those movies are so violent if they would show blood they wouldn't be able to be pg-13 anymore its stupid and annoying but thats why movies like dark knight and superman cant show blood.

I'm pretty sure I saw the goo from a pilots head getting crushed. Maybe it was vague enough to fool the MPAA, but it was there.

And see my previous post regarding freeze breath. You're right, it's really dumb.