#1 Edited by theodixon9 (539 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sinister Six, the Rogues, the Masters of Evil, the Crime Syndicate, the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, the Sinestro Corps, just a few of the great supervillain teams that have formed over the years. On their own, these villains deadly but together they're even more dangerous. Each member often brings something different to the group; Sinestro with his his leadership skills, Doctor Octopus with his intelligence, Baron Zemo with his knowledge of tactics, etc. But what would be your greatest supervillain team? This doesn't just have to be a list of your favorite bad guys and although this is a factor, you could also take into account how they would work together, how they could help the team or how interesting they would be in an actual storyline. The members don't have to be that powerful either, and groups like the Sinister Six may not consist of very powerful bad guys (street levelers have a chance against them) and yet they're still great groups. After a while I will choose my favorite line-up that you have created. Below are the rules.

Rules

• Each team must have no less than four members but no more than ten
  • Try to think of a name for the team
  • No really destructive beings (such as Darkseide, Galactus and Dormammu)
  • Try not to make the team too weak either (Polka Dot Man, that's all I need to say)
  • Avoid using teams that already exist
  • You are allowed to have villains from any comic company

That's everything you need to know. Now go ahead and give me your ideas.

#2 Edited by JetiiMitra (8076 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Doom:

Dr Doom

Doombot

Doombot

Doombot

#3 Edited by Bruxae (12175 posts) - - Show Bio

Brains: Lex Luthor

Magic: Circe

Brawn: Solomon Grundy

More Brawn: Black Adam

Stealth & Speed: Cheetah

Tactics & Stealth: Deathstroke

Crowd Control: Captain Cold

Ultimate Solution: Doomsday in stasis ready to be released when all else fails.

Quick list, might change if I took some time to think.. But I wont right now.

#4 Edited by JetiiMitra (8076 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot to do a serious one... here ya go.

Dr Doom (of course) - I would say jack-of-all trades but he's a master of all trades. Also has a country.

Kingpin - Odd choice, I know, but he's a direct line to the criminal underworld. Also has the Hand as an army.

Black Adam - Muscle. And has a country.

Lex Luthor - Highest tier of genius, and business giant.

Electro - Vast amount of potential, and under the direction of the geniuses present won't be a complete moron. Look at what he was able to do under Doc Ock's direction.

H'el might be too much. If he is, then I also pick Manchester Black and Firstborn. For muscle and telepathy, mainly. H'el also brings a metric ton of other abilities and knowledge to the table.

#5 Edited by dagmar_merrill (6029 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom

Juggernaut

Kraven

Lex Luthor

Clayface

Captain Cold

Black Adam

Abomination

I think this team would be able to beat most other teams.

#6 Edited by Gordyman (574 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Bad: Loki

Team Genius: Lex Luthor

Brawn: Juggernaut

Dark Chick: Circe

The Faces of Fear.

#7 Edited by Bierschneeman (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Team Doom:

Dr Doom

Doombot

Doombot

Doombot

nice

#8 Posted by JetiiMitra (8076 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Team Doom:

Dr Doom

Doombot

Doombot

Doombot

nice

Maybe Doomsday to fit with the Doom theme. But Doom.

#9 Posted by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Decimators

Black Adam

Captain Cold

Zoom

Solomon Grundy

Ultron

Dr. Doom

The Master

Magneto

Sinestro

Taskmaster

#10 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Dr. Doom - Do I need to explain?
  • Lex Luthor - Genius, and has enough money to fund the entire group.
  • Electro - He has so much more potential than writers give him, and having him work with geniuses like Doom & Luthor won't be a bad thing for him.
  • Juggernaut - Just a complete powerhouse.
  • Circe - For someone with magical powers.
  • Deathstroke - Good for tactics and stealth related stuff (at least in my opinion).
  • Mystique - Good for stealth.
  • Abomination - Just another powerhouse.
  • Professor Zoom - Just for speed.
  • Doomsday - Basically just a brute to unleash if all else fails.
#11 Posted by theodixon9 (539 posts) - - Show Bio

Some quite good ideas here. Remember to give your team a name. Also, why not add a little extra information like their base of operations and main goals, maybe world domination, defeating the Avengers or opening the packaging of an Oral B Vitality Electric Toothbrush (it's harder than it looks).

#12 Edited by 14NC3 (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

The nemeses (powerhouse team)

• Ultron - leader 1
  • Dr. Doom - leader 2
  • Lex Luthor - leader 3
  • Black Adam
  • Superboy Prime
  • Sinestro
  • Magneto
  • Zoom
  • Red Hulk
  • Juggernaut

This team would have access to their armies as well. So to add to having 3 prep gods and a range of mega powerhouses they have doom bots, ultron bots, BoEM mutants and sinestro corps soldiers. Aim - World Domination of both marvel and DC earth. Ultron is leader of both this team and the entire organisation.

The strike team against the earths would be everyone listed after ultron with doctor doom as the field leader and lex luthor in his battle suit as second in command. They'd have an army of mutants lead by Magneto, an army sinestro corps soldiers led by sinestro and an army of ultron bots and doom bots backing them up while Ultron would be behind the scenes.

The nemeses (street-level team)

• Midnighter - Leader
  • Deathstroke
  • Ra's Al Ghul
  • Shadowland Daredevil
  • Kingpin
  • Prometheus
  • Deadshot
  • Taskmaster with udon armour
  • Kraven the hunter
  • Daken

This team also has many prep gods. They have access to the hand ninjas, league of assassins ninjas and the underworld. The nemeses street division has the same aim as the powerhouse team but they instead deal with street level threats. Everyone here except Ra's and Kingpin would be part of the strike team, Midnighter would be the field leader and Deathstroke would be in second in command with shadowland daredevil leading the hand ninjas. Kingpin and Ra's would be behind the scenes sending thugs, league of assassins ninjas and other hand ninjas at specific places to distract heroes.

#13 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion of Doom

Dr Doom (Leader)

Sinestro (YL) Second in command

General Eiling

Hush

Mirror Master

Zoom

Super Skrull

Poison Ivy

Fernus

#14 Edited by Havenless (1298 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe you should just ask, "Who ISN'T putting Doom on their team?"

My Team:

Muscle: Killer Croc and Crusher Creel

Infiltrators: Mysterio and Scarecrow

Reconnaissance: Green Goblin and Morgan La Fey (DC).

Team Leader: ..........................

Dr. Doom.

The beauty of this team is it's organized enough to take down the likes of the Avengers, or be overtaken by a Punisher or a Batman. Good plot development too, between mutiny-driven guys like Green Goblin & La Fey or deviant loners like Scarecrow & Croc, who don't really care if the plan goes sour.

Team Name is... Big Two Bandits.

#15 Posted by comicbookfan93 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom's Doom Squad of Doom

Doctor Doom

Lex Luthor

Enchantress

First Born

Ocean Master

Deathstroke

Shredder

#16 Edited by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

Commander: Doc Doom

Magic, Support, Subdivision 1, Frontal assaults, commander: Loki

Powerhouse 1: juggernaut

Powerhouse 2: Black adam

Powerhouse 3: Apocalypse

Secret weapon, loki and doom will have to control him via Magic and tech, Powerhouse 4: Doomsday

Tactics, stealth and assassinations, Subdevision 2, Tactical Combat, Commander : Deathstroke

Assassin, Powerhouse 5, speedster: Cheetah

Crowd Control 1: Captain cold

Crowd Control 2: Electro

Looks great IMO

#17 Edited by theodixon9 (539 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad, I've seen one I like in particular. Here's one of my ideas:

The Anti-"heroes" (They are called this because they want to defeat heroes, like anti-war or anti-statism)

Team leader: Baron Helmut Zemo - He's had experience of leading teams in battle before and his a highly skilled tactician. It also makes a change to Doctor Doom. Wants revenge on Captain America and other members of the Avengers.

Genius and assistant leader: Lex Luthor - He's got enough money to fund the group and can provide the team with tech. Wants revenge on Superman, as well as other Justice League members.

Mind Controller: Gorilla Grodd - Grodd would be useful because of his mind control abilities; he would control the powerhouses. He may also try to gain power due to his fairly narcissistic personality, which would make the plot more interesting. Wants revenge on Flash.

Powerhouse 1: Solomon Grundy - Used when facing powerful heroes like Hulk.

Powerhouse 2: Doomsday - Same as Grundy.

Magician: Baron Mordo - In case of magical enemies, Mordo would be a large assistance to the team. Wants revenge on Doctor Strange.

Infiltrator: Clayface - Would be desperate to get into the group and, eventually, would be let in. Wants revenge on Batman and to be seen by others.

The teams purpose is to defeat the many heroes that each of the members have been beaten by. Lexcorp tower could be their base of operations.

#18 Posted by sinestro_GL (3030 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex.

Vandal Savage.

Brainiac.

Ra's Al Ghul.

Easily take over the world.

#19 Edited by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth, The Hood, Juggernaut, The Leader, Bullseye, Chameleon, Mastermind

#20 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

The Conglomerate

Leader: Toyo Harada

Intelligence/Benefactor: Lex Luthor

Brawn/Underworld connections: Blockbuster (Roland)

Mercy Graves (Security/Assassin)

King Hyperion (Ultimate Weapon) Toyo and Lex have planted failsafes in his mind to keep him in check.

He deals with the Shazams, Supermans, Thors, ect

#21 Edited by PapiNacho (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

Cruelty League:

Leader: Owlman

Tank: General Zod

Magic: Circe

Zombie Army: Black Hand

Speedster (New 52): Gorilla Grodd

(Ocean Army): Ocean Master

Resistance:

Leader: Vandal Savage

Tank: Black Adam

Metallo

Cheetah

Captain Cold

Black Manta

True Evil

Leader: Brainiac

Sinestro

Firstborn

Professor Zoom

(Agents on Earth) : Maxwell Lord, Prometheus, Deathstroke

#22 Posted by theodixon9 (539 posts) - - Show Bio

In a few days, I'll announce who's team I think is best. Feel free to add a group or a second if you've already made one.

#23 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

the polygon of oblivion

fernus for mind control and brawn and empathy

dr doom for brains and money

domino for luck

the shade for getaways and magic

mordu for magic

deathstroke for assassinations

#24 Edited by theodixon9 (539 posts) - - Show Bio

There have been lots of good ideas, but the one that stood out for me is below.

@havenless said:

My Team:

Muscle: Killer Croc and Crusher Creel

Infiltrators: Mysterio and Scarecrow

Reconnaissance: Green Goblin and Morgan La Fey (DC).

Team Leader: ..........................

Dr. Doom.

The beauty of this team is it's organized enough to take down the likes of the Avengers, or be overtaken by a Punisher or a Batman. Good plot development too, between mutiny-driven guys like Green Goblin & La Fey or deviant loners like Scarecrow & Croc, who don't really care if the plan goes sour.

Team Name is... Big Two Bandits.

I like this team because, like @havenless says, their could be good plot development and the team could, potentially, fall apart due to some big egos. A hero, like Batman, could use this to their advantage and, instead of taking them on in combat, get them to fight each other which would be good to see in a story. There is also not a huge number of villains which would allow writers to focus on each bad guy (or girl). I don't quite understand the name, but that's just a small detail.

#25 Edited by RetconCrisis (3315 posts) - - Show Bio

Intergalactic Fear Federation:

Leader: Monarch (The name explains it; also powerful enough to make all kneel before him)

Brains: Brainiac (helps in taking over worlds and sampling them in his miniature collection with Kandor)

Brawler: Superboy Prime (low-IQ brawler who will probably do what he wants, even if contradicting plans set by Brainiac, like the "Leeroy Jenkins" of the group)

Constructs: Sinestro (provides Yellow Lantern rings to everyone)

Telepathy: Despero (mind controls the planets that they conquer)

Funding: Mandarin (Provides funds for the team, and due to Sinestro, gets another ring to his collection...)

Minor Team Buster/Assassin: New 52 Cheetah (minor team buster and can assassinate heads of planets they plan on conquering)

Speedster: Reverse Flash New 52 - (will be the speedster of the group... as stated)

Magic and brawler: Amon Tomaz (aka Osiris, Black Adam's brother in law)

Technology adaptor: Cyborg Superman New 52 (Zor-El) - (Will provide technological absorbtion and assimilation for team)

The team is consisted of characters that aren't all too popular among the comic world, but are a formidable force of fear. Their goal is the conquer the known universe, one planet or solar system at a time, with the best of resources from B & C -list characters.

#26 Edited by Gaza_Stripper (104 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by Jaydarocknrolla (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Grendel-he's the street level villains leader and strategist(evil batman figure) Black Adam-powerhouse to fight any superman/thor types. atrocitus-because red lanterns are cool. dr. doom-tech genius/master strategist/magic expert. norman Osborn. loki. this team would basicly rule the earth illuminati style with each member being in charge of a slew of other villains

#28 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

The Supreme Seven

Bane - Bane is on the team for his more brutish intelligence. He will work with Luthor in order to help create the overall plans and designs for each of the groups missions and tasks. Whenever on a mission or in the field he will work alongside Captain Cold, Deadshot, and Zoom.

Black Manta - Nobody knows the sea's like Black Manta, his knowledge will help in all underwater situations. His combat skills don't hurt the team either.

Captain Cold - Captain Cold has an interesting view on the term 'criminal'. His moral codes and ethics help keep the rest of the team in check and his knowledge of leading a team of 'villains' will do nothing but assist this crew. His cold technology also does wonders for whenever the team needs to slow down a pursuer or lay down a defensive perimeter.

Cheetah - She joined the team because she saw Zoom was here. The others didn't want to say anything because they all fear her. She is the team's wildcard.

Deadshot - He got sick of working with the Suicide Squad and wanted something different. Bane, an old member of the Secret Six, informed him of this opportunity. Deadshot thought it seemed like fun and needed something to get the blood pumping again.

Lex Luthor - Wealth, brains, and power. Luthor funds the team and helps with the planning process for all of their funds. His business, Lex-Corp, also provides a hideout for the team.

Zoom - Zzzzoooooooommmm is the naaaammeeee, speeeeeddisssthegameeeee. Zoom joined the team because he saw it as an opportunity to teach their foes how to be better heroes through tragedy.

Their main goal is to have fun, gain power, and enjoy life while they can.

#29 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5726 posts) - - Show Bio

THE REGIME

Co-Leaders: Lex Luthor, Kingpin and Dr Doom

Assassins: Crossbones, Typhoid Mary and Metallo

Muscle: Doomsday, Rhino, Parasite

LEADER: Scarecrow

Scarecrow is the master of fear, and really knows how to spread chaos. When given a team this deadly, he would know exactly how to use them in order to strike to fear and horror into the hearts of his enemies. He is rarely a team leader, but his sheer knowledge of fear tactics and true cruelty would make him a true mastermind and a worthy leader.

#30 Edited by _Atomikill_ (3311 posts) - - Show Bio

Main-Men: Bane, Sabertooth, Bizarro

Espionage and Spying: Deathstroke and Azrael (Marvel)

Leader: Magneto

Con Man: The Joker

Backups: Deadpool, Scarecrow, Ma'alefa'ak

The Bloodspillers

#31 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6687 posts) - - Show Bio

Street Sweepers

• Leader/Strategist: Deathstroke
  • Tech/Funding: Norman Osborne (as Green Goblin)
  • Stealth/Infiltraion: Taskmaster
  • Wet-Work: Bullseye
  • Muscle: Venom (Mac Gargan)
#32 Edited by Havenless (1298 posts) - - Show Bio

@theodixon9:

All of my villains are from Marvel or DC, whom are affectionately known as the 'Big Two' in the world of comics.

Ergo, these are the Bandits of the Big Two.

(Side note: Scarecrow's fear toxin combine with Mysterio's theatics would be worth the price of admission by itself.)

#33 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

Team name: Extreme

Leader: Sinestro

Scout: Reverse Flash

Tactician: Deathstroke

Muscle: Black Adam, Bizzaro, & Cyborg Superman

#34 Posted by theodixon9 (539 posts) - - Show Bio

@havenless: Now I get it

Because some great teams are still being suggested, I'll say my favorite around every two week until the ideas stop coming in.

#35 Edited by Joygirl (18028 posts) - - Show Bio

Every time someone mixes genres with these teams it drives me into a psychotic murderous rage.

#36 Posted by mlunny1121 (241 posts) - - Show Bio

The masters of hell...

team leader: majin vegeta

brute force: broly, kid buu

over confident shit talker: frieza

dumb powers: dabura

not sure of his asexuality: cell

#37 Posted by theodixon9 (539 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll pick my next favorite in a day or two.

#38 Posted by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Dr Doom/Leader and Mastermind
  • Doomsday/Mad dog, Brute
  • Kurse/2nd Brute
  • Mystique/Tactics
  • Zoom/Speed
#39 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by KnightOfZero (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

The Overlords

Dr Doomsday

Magneto

The Mandarin

Ultraman

Libra

Toxin

Zoom

Sinestro

The Captain

#41 Posted by theodixon9 (539 posts) - - Show Bio

Well done to everyone who suggested a team. Here is my favorite:

The Supreme Seven

Bane - Bane is on the team for his more brutish intelligence. He will work with Luthor in order to help create the overall plans and designs for each of the groups missions and tasks. Whenever on a mission or in the field he will work alongside Captain Cold, Deadshot, and Zoom.

Black Manta - Nobody knows the sea's like Black Manta, his knowledge will help in all underwater situations. His combat skills don't hurt the team either.

Captain Cold - Captain Cold has an interesting view on the term 'criminal'. His moral codes and ethics help keep the rest of the team in check and his knowledge of leading a team of 'villains' will do nothing but assist this crew. His cold technology also does wonders for whenever the team needs to slow down a pursuer or lay down a defensive perimeter.

Cheetah - She joined the team because she saw Zoom was here. The others didn't want to say anything because they all fear her. She is the team's wildcard.

Deadshot - He got sick of working with the Suicide Squad and wanted something different. Bane, an old member of the Secret Six, informed him of this opportunity. Deadshot thought it seemed like fun and needed something to get the blood pumping again.

Lex Luthor - Wealth, brains, and power. Luthor funds the team and helps with the planning process for all of their funds. His business, Lex-Corp, also provides a hideout for the team.

Zoom - Zzzzoooooooommmm is the naaaammeeee, speeeeeddisssthegameeeee. Zoom joined the team because he saw it as an opportunity to teach their foes how to be better heroes through tragedy.

Their main goal is to have fun, gain power, and enjoy life while they can.

This idea was my favorite because @thetruebarryallen has given good explanations of why each member is on the team. They are not unstoppable, yet they could possibly beat a group like the Justice League. I also like the fact that each of the characters are from the same universe: although it's not a huge influence on my choice, it just appeals a bit more to me.

#42 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

@theodixon9: Oh wow, cool!!!

I'm glad that I was able to create your favorite team :)

#43 Posted by RIKR2 (10213 posts) - - Show Bio

The real Legion of Doom

Leader Doctor Doom

AMAZO control by Doom only

DeathStroke

Juggernaut

Gamora

Mirror Master

Sinestro

Base of operations: latveria

Army: Doombots

#44 Posted by Spawn92 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom

Mr. Sinister

Norman Osbourne

Red Skull

#45 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (913 posts) - - Show Bio

Utopia

1) Dr Doom - leader, convinces recruits the time has come for a new world administration to trample underfoot the current world's infra structures.

2) Zoom II - convinced by Doom to help bring in more recruits, training them all to become better heroes, first through suffering and then by conversion to the new order. Or death, whichever comes first.

3) Juggernaut - Cytorrak misses ole' mush room cap, made him his avatar of destruction again, therefore Juggsy is down with Doomsies cookie new world jargon. And he gets to kick some butt along the way.

4) Black Adam (the real, pre Nu52 Adam) - he's played both sides of the ball, ambivalent enough to be convinced of Doom's quest for a just new society free of corruption.

5) Doomsday - Doom has developed tech to control this engine of destruction.

#46 Posted by garrettmana (153 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mauraders

Leader: Amon(Legend of Korra)

- I know he's not a comic book character but he's one of my favorite Characters ever so I wanted him to lead the team

2. Deathstroke

- Second in Comand

3. Drax the Destroyer

- The Muscle

4. Black Adam

- The Air Support

5. Merlyn

- Long Range

6. Deadshot

- Long Range

7. Gamora

- Ground Support

8. Lobo

- Ground Support

9. David Cain

- Stealth/Ground Support

#47 Posted by RAaiDe (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Stoppable 9

1. Dr. Doom

Leader, mastermind

2. Malekith

Magic

3. Loki

The tricks

4. Ultron

Power

5. Black Adam

Strength

6. Magneto

Metal control

7. Circe

Magic

8. Mystique

Tricking/fooling people, stealth

9. Doomsday

Strength

#48 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

The Brains/Leader : Ultimate Mr. Fantastic
The Brawn: Solomon Grundy (Augmented with decent intelligence by Reed Richards)
The Tactician: Deathstroke
The Scout: Sabretooth
The Mystic: Morgan Le Fay
The Psycho: Plasticman (Flashpoint Universe)
The Animal: Gorilla Grodd

#49 Posted by DoctorXander (918 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor, Doctor Octopus, Deathstroke, Solomon Grundy, Deadshot, Mystique, Loki, Scarecrow, Bane