#1 Posted by LarryAshlynn (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Plenty of people complain about big, multi-book crossover events, but which ones do you like?

#2 Posted by HumanRocket (10724 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever Evil was great. Infinity was really well done especially after the horrors that was Age of Ultron. Civil War changed things in the Marvel U for a couple of years and overall the seven part book was great.

#3 Posted by dagmar_merrill (12144 posts) - - Show Bio

Civil War, Identity Crisis, Final Crisis (with the tie ins it's freaking brilliant.) Kree Skrull war, Flashpoint.. a few others.

#4 Edited by Darling_Luna (8498 posts) - - Show Bio

AVX

Emma and Scott owning Thor

#5 Edited by judasnixon (8392 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Knightfall225 (2085 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything with Anti-monitor

Would Night of Owls be considered a big event , or just a big Batfamily event ??

#7 Posted by StarKiller809 (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't read a lot of Marvel events but so far Original Sin seems pretty good.

I didn't really like Forever Evil until the end and that single issue sold me on the entire event. Flashpoint was good too.

AVX is something that I want to get around to reading because it looks very cool. Can anyone comment on the actually quality of the event?

#8 Posted by Night4345 (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

Crisis on Infinite Earths, Annihilation, Infinity Gauntlet, DC One Million was pretty good, and Death and Return of Superman if that counts.

#9 Posted by The Stegman (28748 posts) - - Show Bio

DC's 52

#10 Posted by BigL (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@starkiller809: AvX is alright. There's some good stuff in there, but by the time you finish you'll be left feeling as if it was rushed. It was really just an event to set up Marvel NOW!. I think it's worth reading and it isn't bad at all, but it could have been a lot better

#11 Posted by BigL (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Secret Invasion

Secret Wars

#12 Posted by LarryAshlynn (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Here I'll post mine :)

In no particular order, Original Sin, Civil War, the crisis series, Flashpoint Paradox, Death of the family, and a few more :)