• 61 results
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Vortex13

@billy_batson: Hey mine have only had miniseries. Granted some are continued in a series of miniseries but they are still pretty unknown most. Oh and I forgot another one of my fav's

Mary Malone; AKA Bloody Mary

@vortex13: Whos Cal Mcdonald? and what is he from? Looks like a Templesmith design.

That is a Templesmith design, and Cal Mcdonald is a dark horse comic character created and written by Steve Niles. He is a pill popping alcoholic drug attic and is supper badass. One of my favorites. There is this great scene in one of the miniseries where he is hospotalized and he wakes up and ask what the hell is going on why do I feel so weird and the doctor is like well Mr. Mcdonald you're sober, and Cal is just staring blankly and then shouts get me some pills and some clothes that cover my ass lol.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

@vortex13:

I was referring to those who mentioned Blue Beetle, Dredd, Doom Patrol, Savage Dragon and the ones who currently have their own ongoings.

BB

Avatar image for gundamheavyarms
GundamHeavyarms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By GundamHeavyarms
No Caption Provided

This is Steve Ocean, A.K.A. Marineman, he had a miniseries written and drawn by Ian Churchill from Image Comics. He's what happens when you put Aquaman and Captain America in a blender. He's really interesting, and has interesting supporting characters as well. Reading the trade is a little bittersweet for me because its open ended, Churchill clearly intended to do a sequel, but maybe the first volume didn't generate enough sales.

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Fallen_Crippled
ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ZombieMowlcher
CopperNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

What can i Say hes a Beast

JSH92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By JSH92
SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#59  Edited By SavageDragon

@vortex13 said:

@billy_batson: Hey mine have only had miniseries. Granted some are continued in a series of miniseries but they are still pretty unknown most. Oh and I forgot another one of my fav's

@savagedragon said:

@vortex13: Whos Cal Mcdonald? and what is he from? Looks like a Templesmith design.

That is a Templesmith design, and Cal Mcdonald is a dark horse comic character created and written by Steve Niles. He is a pill popping alcoholic drug attic and is supper badass. One of my favorites. There is this great scene in one of the miniseries where he is hospotalized and he wakes up and ask what the hell is going on why do I feel so weird and the doctor is like well Mr. Mcdonald you're sober, and Cal is just staring blankly and then shouts get me some pills and some clothes that cover my ass lol.

Sounds awesome where can I read his story, or where which story would you recommend I read to get the jist of his character. Ive always been a fan of 30 days of Night with the Niles/Templesmith combo. Those trades are great.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Vortex13

@savagedragon: You can get the trades online or at a comic book store. The series is a line of miniseries, however they are sequential and connected so to get the whole story you kind of have to read them all. Especially since some of the miniseries end in cliff hangers lol.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@billy_batson: Depends on your definition of "lesser known". I took it to mean "not mainstream", which those characters fit into. But...since you asked for it....just for you buddy

Sundown
Sundown
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heidi:(Hungry Joker)

No Caption Provided