Your Favorite Characters Your Way.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Whats your favorite character and if you were in charge of them what would you do?

My perfect version of Superman:

• Born on Krypton
  • Gets Codex up in his cells (Man or Steel)
  • Johnathon and Martha find him the day of meter shower (Smallville)
  • Lex loses his hair in Meter Shower (Smallville)
  • Lionel Luther helps Johnathon and Martha "adopt" Clark (Smallville)
  • Clark and Lex become friends (Birthright)
  • Johnathon and Martha tell Clark that hes an alien, he sees the ship full of blankets and the Recordings of Jorel and Lara, He knows he is Kryptonian.
  • Clark is Secretive around Lex.
  • Lex is an outcast and spends his time in a lab (Birthright)
  • Lex's Lab explodes and it kills Lionel.
  • Clark saves Lex but, Lex doesnt know who saved him.
  • Lex moves away to Metropolis to live with his mom.
  • Johnathon dies from Heart attack (Superman The Movie)
  • Clark graduates high school and travels the world. (Birthright)
  • Clark moves to Metropolis, works at the Daily Star (New 52/Golden age)
  • Clark is at Lex Luthers "metallo war suit" showing. The suit goes rouge and Lois falls off the builting. Clark catches her and with superspeed demolishes the war suit.
  • Realizing Lois or anybody could have recongized him so easy, he desides to make a suit of the blankets in the ship with his moms help, Martha gives him the idea of a secret identity of goofy "Clark Kent" (Birthright)
  • When messing around with his ship, he sets off a tracking device.
  • Clark stops some random crimes with his suit. Lois calls him Superman.
  • Lex gets mad cause he thinks Superman destroyed his warsuit. And He thinks its the same dude who blew up his lab when he was a kid.
  • Brainiac got the tracking signal from Clarks ship.
  • Lex notices Brainiacs ship getting close to earth and sends him a message. Brainiac replies, "Surrender the Kryptonian" Lex says, "you must mean the superman" So Lex and Brainiac agree to work with each other.
  • Brainiac shows up in orbit and sends out a fleet of drones to search of Superman. some show up at the farm. Superman breaks all the drones.
  • Brainiac uploads himself into all of Lex Luthers "War suits". A big fight happens in Metropolis between Brainiac and Superman. The Daily Star gets destroyed. Superman stops the war suits.
  • Brainiacs ship is right above Metropolis now.
  • The Military shows up and wants to nuke/missile the crap out of Brainaic. Superman convinces them to let him have a chance to stop him first.
  • On Brainiacs ship superman stops Brainiac via polt device "crystal" from Krypton.
  • Superman comes back and helps the military clean up Metropolis.
  • The Daily Star is bought out by the Daily Planet. Clark now works at the Daily Planet.
  • Clark takes the Kryptonian crystal and builds the Fortress on the North Pole. He moves his ship and all of Brainiacs weapons and shrunken cities into the Fortress. Brainiacs ship is left orbiting earth.
  • Lex Luthers mom died in the fight, Lex Luther gathers up his broken warsuits and brainaics drones. He swears revenge!

Thats my origin for Superman. Also I like in Superman Beyond how Clark will live to be 100+ but will not be immortal.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By SOG7dc

I like it. I'd rather hav had this than his new 52 origin. I really didn't enjoy morrisons superman origin.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

I like it. I'd rather hav had this than his new 52 origin. I really didn't enjoy morrisons superman origin.

i enjoyed it a lot actually. but this origin i wrote is coppled up from a mixture of, Secret Origin, Birthright, Man of Steel, New 52, Smallville and The Animated Series.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: thanks, i has just about to tag you to see what you thought.

@allstarsuperman:

That's a pretty good origin compared to the New 52.

-$NG

thanks, i like how my version of Lex Luther is a genuine Supervillian. Like he is all paranoid that superman is out to get him. and how he thinks Superman is destroying his life.