Your favorite artist that draws comic babes very well?

• 177 results
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
"speedlgt says:
"1st as a ReaL Artist myself, I know (and other real artists know) that its really all about conveying communication. This can be done in a photo realistic way like Alex Ross or in a more simplified way like Ed Mcguinness. some guys are great with proportion and anatomy others take liberties and neither is wrong nor right it depends on the scene and the story and their personal style. What Liefeld has that "better artist" dont is a pure autographic style that makes his work super distinguishable. Hes by no means the worst artist in comics rather I would say hes got the look that clearly defined comic art in the 90's one comics biggest periods. if one will attack Liefeld than one could just as well attack frank millar whos work looks like "bad sketch drawings" The truth is when it comes to art REAL artists know that its about creation think how awful it would be if every artist worked like alex ross? while most would say that his is "real art" we would stuck in a comicdom with no visual interest. its subjective. For any comic fan to openly slam a comic artist as not knowing how to draw, is purely an ignorant statement lacking any education in art itself and proving nothing other than a narrow minded cling to ones own opinion as truth. opinions are great but they are just that. I like ross, and turner, and dont care much for millar's art or gaydos but I respect their work its just not my tastes "
bam vance astro!"
Get off my d#ck Erik."

quit being contrary just to be contrary then. get off the vine

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"speedlgt says:
"1st as a ReaL Artist myself, I know (and other real artists know) that its really all about conveying communication. This can be done in a photo realistic way like Alex Ross or in a more simplified way like Ed Mcguinness. some guys are great with proportion and anatomy others take liberties and neither is wrong nor right it depends on the scene and the story and their personal style. What Liefeld has that "better artist" dont is a pure autographic style that makes his work super distinguishable. Hes by no means the worst artist in comics rather I would say hes got the look that clearly defined comic art in the 90's one comics biggest periods. if one will attack Liefeld than one could just as well attack frank millar whos work looks like "bad sketch drawings" The truth is when it comes to art REAL artists know that its about creation think how awful it would be if every artist worked like alex ross? while most would say that his is "real art" we would stuck in a comicdom with no visual interest. its subjective. For any comic fan to openly slam a comic artist as not knowing how to draw, is purely an ignorant statement lacking any education in art itself and proving nothing other than a narrow minded cling to ones own opinion as truth. opinions are great but they are just that. I like ross, and turner, and dont care much for millar's art or gaydos but I respect their work its just not my tastes "
bam vance astro!"

Get off my d#ck Erik.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"speedlgt says:
bam vance astro!"
Get off my d#ck Erik."
quit being contrary just to be contrary then. get off the vine"

Why are you still talking to me?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"speedlgt says:
bam vance astro!"
Get off my d#ck Erik."
Why are you still talking to me?"
you are talking to me. get off the vine"

That's the excuse they all use.You can tell me to get off the vine all you want but i'm not going anywhere.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"speedlgt says:
bam vance astro!"
Get off my d#ck Erik."

you are talking to me. get off the vine

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"speedlgt says:
bam vance astro!"
Get off my d#ck Erik."
That's the excuse they all use.You can tell me to get off the vine all you want but i'm not going anywhere."

then you can expext me to bitchslap you every time you get out of line then.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"speedlgt says:
bam vance astro!"
Get off my d#ck Erik."
That's the excuse they all use.You can tell me to get off the vine all you want but i'm not going anywhere."
then you can expext me to bitchslap you every time you get out of line then."

Your pathetic.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Erik

my pathetic what? did you mean "you're"?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"my pathetic what? did you mean "you're"?"

See...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
See..."

see what?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
See..."
see what?"

Exactly.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By danhimself

i'm gonna say anyone with the last name of benes go to wwww.comiconart.com and look at their artwork it's amazing

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Erik

vance astro, "you're" just retarded

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"vance astro, "you're" just retarded"

Whatever man.I'm still waitin for you to stop talkin me.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
Whatever man.I'm still waitin for you to stop talkin me."

then stop quoting me bitch and i won't even know you exist.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
then stop quoting me bitch and i won't even know you exist."

Still going?

Blankspot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By Blankspot

Adam Hughes hands down, I love Joe Pekar's work too though its different, Dodson does great work on wonder woman though.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Blankspot says:

"Adam Hughes hands down, I love Joe Pekar's work too though its different, Dodson does great work on wonder woman though."

Agreed.

Post Edited:2008-06-03 23:39:53

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Still going?"

see? you thrive on conflict. you want to keep this going just to keep it going. who is the one that is pathetic then? the answer is you. i gave you an out and you didn't take it. and yes little man, i will keep going until you stop quoting me

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Still going?"
see? you thrive on conflict. you want to keep this going just to keep it going. who is the one that is pathetic then? the answer is you. i gave you an out and you didn't take it. and yes little man, i will keep going until you stop quoting me"

Your the one getting mad.As you can see I responded to other posts.You keep this going because you won't STFU.So keep it up.I 'm not mad about it,you are.Your obviously the one who thrives off conflict seeing as how you started this arguement to begin with...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Still going?"
see? you thrive on conflict. you want to keep this going just to keep it going. who is the one that is pathetic then? the answer is you. i gave you an out and you didn't take it. and yes little man, i will keep going until you stop quoting me"
Your the one getting mad.As you can see I responded to other posts.You keep this going because you won't STFU.So keep it up.I 'm not mad about it,you are.Your obviously the one who thrives off conflict seeing as how you started this arguement to begin with..."

i never said i was mad, and i never started an argument. i simply stated a fact. you go and threads and start shit with people. look at your posts. your opinion isn't valued on the vine so be gone

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Erik

Blankspot says:

"Adam Hughes hands down, I love Joe Pekar's work too though its different, Dodson does great work on wonder woman though."

yep adam hughes is really good. parker is pretty good too

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Still going?"
Your the one getting mad.As you can see I responded to other posts.You keep this going because you won't STFU.So keep it up.I 'm not mad about it,you are.Your obviously the one who thrives off conflict seeing as how you started this arguement to begin with..."
i never said i was mad, and i never started an argument. i simply stated a fact. you go and threads and start shit with people. look at your posts. your opinion isn't valued on the vine so be gone "

You don't have to say your mad I know you mad because you won't STFU.Your turning a petty argument into something way bigger than it had to be.I don't care if you like me,I don't care about you opinion,and I don't care about you.You say I go to threads and start stuff but who started this? Oh yea,that was you.My opinion isn't valued to you on comicvine and your a nobody,so what does that matter.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Still going?"
i never said i was mad, and i never started an argument. i simply stated a fact. you go and threads and start shit with people. look at your posts. your opinion isn't valued on the vine so be gone "
You don't have to say your mad I know you mad because you won't STFU.Your turning a petty argument into something way bigger than it had to be.I don't care if you like me,I don't care about you opinion,and I don't care about you.You say I go to threads and start stuff but who started this? Oh yea,that was you.My opinion isn't valued to you on comicvine and your a nobody,so what does that matter. "

you don't care about me yet you won't stop quoting me. even when i said that is all you have to do to stop this thing you insist on continuing. and you are wrong about me being mad, though that doesn't really matter. and once again, i didn't start an arguement i simply stated a fact. and it's "you're". so, once more. if you want me to stop, then stop quoting me. easy enough isn't it? or do you need the last word?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Still going?"
You don't have to say your mad I know you mad because you won't STFU.Your turning a petty argument into something way bigger than it had to be.I don't care if you like me,I don't care about you opinion,and I don't care about you.You say I go to threads and start stuff but who started this? Oh yea,that was you.My opinion isn't valued to you on comicvine and your a nobody,so what does that matter. "
you don't care about me yet you won't stop quoting me. even when i said that is all you have to do to stop this thing you insist on continuing. and you are wrong about me being mad, though that doesn't really matter. and once again, i didn't start an arguement i simply stated a fact. and it's "you're". so, once more. if you want me to stop, then stop quoting me. easy enough isn't it? or do you need the last word?"

Fail.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"lol that is my point. a very very small man vance"

Fail.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Erik

lol that is my point. a very very small man vance

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Erik

benes is very good. all of them are actually

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
Fail."

nope

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
Fail."
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Fail."
"

duh you already lost buddy boy. go have mama warm you up a bottle of milk now ok. it's way past your bedtime anyway. sweet dreams

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Erik

michael turner is one of the greats too.

Blankspot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#83  Edited By Blankspot

I give unto you a great comic book woman artist behold from Liefeld....a woman so unreal her anatomical structure makes Hughes cry and greg horn jam colored pencils into his eye sockets...because this woman is obviously deformed...
Post Edited:2008-06-04 00:41:55

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Fail."
"
duh you already lost buddy boy. go have mama warm you up a bottle of milk now ok. it's way past your bedtime anyway. sweet dreams"
Fail."

god you are just a kid that doesn't know how to let it go huh? drop it looser

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Fail."
"
duh you already lost buddy boy. go have mama warm you up a bottle of milk now ok. it's way past your bedtime anyway. sweet dreams"

Fail.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Blankspot says:

"I give unto you a great comic book woman artist behold from Liefeld....a woman so unreal her anatomical structure makes Hughes cry and greg horn jam colored pencils into his eye sockets...because this woman is obviously deformed...
Post Edited:2008-06-04 00:41:55"

LMFAO.He's horrible.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Fail."
"
Fail."
god you are just a kid that doesn't know how to let it go huh? drop it looser"

Fail.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Erik

jim lee is another man who has been on top for a long time.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Fail."
"
Fail."
Fail."

and that is the best you can do. which is why you loose.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Fail."
"
Fail."
Fail."
and that is the best you can do. which is why you loose."

Epic Fail.Upgrade.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Erik

no vance no. bad dog.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Fail."
"
Fail."
Fail."
Epic Fail.Upgrade."
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"erik says:
Fail."
"
Fail."
Fail."
Epic Fail.Upgrade."
"
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Erik

are you still mad because i am your real daddy? it's ok. i will make it up to you with lots of back christmas gifts. i promise. i'm no dead beat dad. what do you want for the holidays this year son?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Erik

quiet or papa spank

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

erik says:

"quiet or papa spank"

Now that's just gay.Now i'm done.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#97  Edited By speedlgt

erik says:

"are you still mad because i am your real daddy? it's ok. i will make it up to you with lots of back christmas gifts. i promise. i'm no dead beat dad. what do you want for the holidays this year son?"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats just great! classic!

Hey who do you all think is one of the best unknown artist out there?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

speedlgt says:

"erik says:
"are you still mad because i am your real daddy? it's ok. i will make it up to you with lots of back christmas gifts. i promise. i'm no dead beat dad. what do you want for the holidays this year son?"
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats just great! classic! Hey who do you all think is one of the best unknown artist out there?"

You can see nobody ever responds to you or erik but me....but you keep posting?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Erik

Vance Astro says:

"speedlgt says:
"erik says:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats just great! classic! Hey who do you all think is one of the best unknown artist out there?"
You can see nobody ever responds to you or erik but me....but you keep posting?"

awww i think we hurt his feelings. it's ok son. come sit on daddy's lap. i'll tell you a story about life. your mama still loves you too, she just likes to get her freak on with me sometimes. hey! you want a little brother or sister?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Erik

i like billy tan too