your favoirte comic universe

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By oceanmaster21

out of every comic universe what is your top 3 universe and why those universes what do you like about them specificly

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tyrus

*Sigh*, why.

Why NOW and why AGAIN...

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyrus: ahh dam did somone beat me to this i couldnt finad anything maybe they called the thread something else

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I have only read DC and Marvel DC so I cant really make a top 3 list, and TWD but thats just one comic. Vertigo seemed cool before it poofed though.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Marvel

DC

Classic Image. I was a huge fan of Youngblood and Supreme. Brigade, Savage Dragon and Bloodstrike. Actually, nearly all of Image back in the 90's. I read more image then Marvel ir DC

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Cap10nate
  1. Marvel - Most of my favorite characters reside here and I love their interactions with one another.
  2. Valiant - It's great to see a universe start from scratch and work to be cohesive. Their characters are climbing up my list, and they are some of my favorite books each month.
  3. Invincible - I'm relatively new to Invincible. I read the first 105 issues via the Comixology sale a couple months back and absolutely love it. I like teams that they establish on earth and the alien races that they introduce.
  4. DC - I like a lot of the characters but have never been able to get into the Universe as a whole or care about what is going on.
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for me it has always been dc darkhorse marvel bloodstrike