#1 Edited by Teerack (7372 posts) - - Show Bio

Make some teams up that you would want to read about. They can be existing teams or new teams and they can have anyone on them weather there currently alive, dead, good, evil. Anyone.

Also give the teams names.

The Mighty X-Men

Cyclops (Leader)

Daredevil

Emma Frost

Quick Silver

Magik

Sentry

Forge

Agent 13

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

but, daredevil, agent and sentry aren't X-men right?

#3 Posted by Teerack (7372 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

but, daredevil, agent and sentry aren't X-men right?

That's why I named the team The Mighty X-Men. It's a team mixed of avengers and X-Men the way Uncanny Avengers is.

#4 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: oh cool. but the problem is (not criticizing you, just explaining my line of thought) X-men, I see that as the mutants and their teams. Avengers, they can be anyone and for the most part are human, cyborgs, super humans, mutants, aliens etc... so that's why I asked but I guess that's an okay name if you want

#5 Edited by Teerack (7372 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

@teerack: oh cool. but the problem is (not criticizing you, just explaining my line of thought) X-men, I see that as the mutants and their teams. Avengers, they can be anyone and for the most part are human, cyborgs, super humans, mutants, aliens etc... so that's why I asked but I guess that's an okay name if you want

Warbird, Cloak, Dagger, Mimic, Longshot, Fantomex, Hepzibah, Omega Sentinel and other were not mutants. There have been tons of x-men over the years that we're not mutants.

#6 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@jorgevy said:

Warbird, Cloak, Dagger, Mimic, Longshot, Fantomex, Hepzibah, Omega Sentinel and other were not mutants. There have been tons of x-men over the years that we're not mutants.

but that's what I said, I just see them, and the name, as mutant associated while Avengers is not associated with anything really

#7 Edited by Teerack (7372 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

@teerack said:

@jorgevy said:

but that's what I said, I just see them, and the name, as mutant associated while Avengers is not associated with anything really

That's actually the opposite of what I said... not the same thing.

#8 Edited by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be called The Unstoppables.

Galactus, Doop, Dr. Manhattan, Jay Jonah Jameson, Krypto, The Governor, and last, but certainly not least, Stan Lee.

You would buy it.

EDIT: Oh, and Jay Jonah Jameson would be posessed by Venom.

EDIT 2: So would the Governor.

EDIT 3: Just possess them all.

#9 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@jorgevy said:

@teerack said:

@jorgevy said:

That's actually the opposite of what I said... not the same thing.

that's what I said - as in - that's what I said before; not what you just said

#10 Edited by Teerack (7372 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy: I know. Our post are contradicting... we're not saying the same thing...

Regardless the Uncanny Avengers is the Avengers trying to show good will between humans and mutants, so it makes a lot of sense for the X-Men to make their own X-team for the same purpose...

@dabee said:

Galactus, Doop, Dr. Manhattan, Jay Jonah Jameson, Krypto, The Governor, and last, but certainly not least, Stan Lee.

You would buy it.

Throw Howard the Duck in there and I'm sold.

#11 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@jorgevy: I know. Our post are contradicting... we're not saying the same thing...

Regardless the Uncanny Avengers is the Avengers trying to show good will between humans and mutants, so it makes a lot of sense for the X-Men to make their own X-team for the same purpose...

@dabee said:

You would buy it.

Throw Howard the Duck in there and I'm sold.

You've got it!

#12 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: I know all that. yeah X-men could do a team like that, but what i was saying was not contradicting what you were saying, i was just explaining what X-men meant to me, what the name gave me the idea of.

#13 Edited by spidermonkey2099 (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League of Avengers, Inc.

Batman, Batgirl, Nightwing, Black Canary, Daredevil, Spider-Man, Black Widow, X-23, Kitty Pryde

#14 Posted by ThexX (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

The Unit

• Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier
  • Ultimate Captain America
  • Venom (Flash)
  • Snake-Eyes
  • Black Widow
  • Black Canary
  • Ultimate Hawkeye
  • War Machine
#15 Posted by lightsout (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine already happened in the early days of JLA (though it couldn't hurt to add Captain Marvel to it as well)

Superman, Batman, WW, GL (Kyle), Flash (Wally), MM, Aquaman, Plastic Man.

#16 Posted by judasnixon (6988 posts) - - Show Bio

I still want my all female X-Force....