Your current top ten favorite comic characters

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This list can change anytime, depends how you are feeling. So how are you feeling right now.?

List your top ten, feel free to include one of your favorite runs/storys for them if you wish.(would be appreciated though)

Mine are:

Wonder woman/ends of the earth

Flash/Flashpoint

Batman/knightfall

Aquaman/new 52 run

Green lantern(hal)/geoff johns run

Spiderman/Ultimate spiderman

Daredevil/Born again

Captain America/Brubaker run

Superman/earth one

Psylocke/Uncanny xforce

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wolverine/Old Man logan

BlackBolt/War of Kings

Batman/A Death in the Family

Green Lanter/Blackest Night

Flash/Flash Rebirth

Superman/Kingdom Come

Superboy Prime/Infinite Crisis

Thanos/Infinity Gaunlet

Luther Strode/The Legend of Luthor Strode.

Hulk/World War Hulk

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Top 10 Favorite Heros

1. Batman
The great one. Been my favorite for as long as I can remember, and I just think he's the greatest, from his origin to his rouges.
2. Spider-Man
The only Marvel character to make the list, but Spidey is awesome.
3. Wally West
My favorite of the Flash's. Maybe it's because I loved him as Kid Flash.
4. Billy Batson
Shazam indeed. I find him more interesting than Supes'.
5. Aquaman
He doesn't suck, you suck.
6. Hal Jordan
Such a smartass...
7. Dick Grayson
The original boy-wonder will always be the greatest.
8. Barbara Gordon
The best of all the Batgirls (and Batwomen I'd say.)
9. Black Canary
Such a cool power...the ability to control Ollie Queen.
10. Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson)
Something about him just screams "don't fuck with me."
CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1) Shazam/New 52 JL (not billy, shazam)

2) Wally West/Flash: Rebirth

3) Martian Manhunter/Justice League of America pre 52

4) Red Robin/Teen Titans

5) Guy Gardner/Injustice

6) Green Arrow/Zero Hour

7) Batman/The Long Halloween

8) Booster Gold/The OMAC project

9) Bucky Barnes/The death of Captain America

10) Zatanna/Any

DC mood today, I always prefer DC honestly but it is usually split half and half, I'm feeling different today

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman/Funeral for a Friend and Death and Return of Superman in general

Linda Danvers/Many Happy Returns and Peter David's run in general (well her only run)

Hank Pym/Avengers Academy

Wally West/Blitz

Cassandra Cain/Batgirl

Superboy/His 90's series in Hawaii or his run by Jeff Lemire though it got cut for the New-52

Bucky Barnes/Captain America by Ed Brubaker

Dick Grayson/Nightwing or Batman and Robin by Morrison

X-23/Innocence Lost

Cable and Cyclops/ Both Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

Thanos

Joker

Aquaman

Guy Gardner

Kilowog

Starlord

Batman

Hal Jordan

Deadshot

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Beyonder

1-10

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

Batman

Cable

Red Hood (Jason Todd)

Wolverine

Rorschach

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)

Iron Man

Hulk

Spawn

Nightwing

Joker13CSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Gambit

2. Punisher

3. Iron-Man

4. Grifter

5. Deathstroke

6. Green Arrow

7. Joker

8. Daredevil

9. Captain America

10. Thor

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 559

#10  Edited By Guru_Crack

O does say comic characters, no idea why I just listed heroes, haha.

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By movieartman

1.) THOR ODINSON THE GOD OF THUNDER - god butcher / god bomb arcs

2.) STEVE ROGERS / CAPTAIN AMERICA -

3.) THE MARTIAN MANHUNTER -

4.) ARES GOD OF WAR (marvel version) - http://www.comicvine.com/ares/4050-20332/

5.) AQUAMAN- new 52 aquaman

6.) MERA - new 52 aquaman

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1--Thor

2--Wolverine

3--Green Lantern

4--Batman

5--Hulk

6--Spiderman

7--Nightwing

8--Riddler

9--Venom

10-Odin

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guru_crack: i actually typed in heroes without even realizing it at first. Then decided to change it so people have more options :P

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lemurboy123

@movieartman: honestly think from reading New 52 Aquaman, Mera should get a 6 issue limited series or even her own solo series.

She is so Badass

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@movieartman: honestly think from reading New 52 Aquaman, Mera should get a 6 issue limited series or even her own solo series.

She is so Badass

No Caption Provided

Completely agree man

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Magneto/Current series

2. Green Arrow/Lemire & Sorrentino run

3. Superman/Red Son

4. Guy Gardner/Green Lantern Corps (right before New 52)

5. Kitty Pryde/Astonishing X-Men

6. X-O Manowar/Current series

7. Aquaman/Johns run

8. Batwoman/New 52 series

9. Rogue/no specific run, just like her in general

10. Captain America/Brubaker era

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Scourge
  1. Thor-JMS run
  2. Sinestro-New 52
  3. Hal Jordan-Blackest Night
  4. Guy Gardner-Red Lanterns New 52
  5. The Killer-Wanted
  6. Loki-Journey into Mystery
  7. Hawkeye-Current series
  8. Vulcan-War of Kings
  9. Deadpool-Suicide Kings
  10. Black Panther-Black Panther vol. 3
Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MY TOP HEROES

1. Superman
This guy is a symbol of hope, who stands for truth, justice, and the American way. This genre that we all love so much was named after him, he is among the most powerful and doesn't use it for any personal gain. I'll go as far as calling him the greatest hero ever. I mean who hasn't pretended to be superman at least once in their life.
2. Wolverine
Logan has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. His powers/ability and attitude always amused me. I admit lately he has been overused but I don't care, he's the best he is at what he does. Going toe to toe with the likes of Incredible Hulk Thing and Omega Red, constantly fighting swarms of Ninja, this dude is a bona fide bad ass.
3. Magneto
Now Magneto is not what he used to be but still a favorite. Although I do miss the ultra arrogant, belligerent, asshole that was the most feared man on the planet.
4. Lobo
I ain't no fraggin hero, i'm the main man. I booze. I womanize, I swear, an I beat the living crap outta anybody I fraggin feel like How do you not like a character like this. The last of his race because he murdered every other Czarnian. As psycho as Lobo is he is a man of his word and he can trade blows with the big S.
5. Sentry
I know he is an obvious Superman rip off but so are a lot of other characters. Name a power he probably has it plus he 's mentally unstable. Serving on both the Avengers and Dark Avengers he has amassed a nice list of feats from stopping a bullet inches before it hits Osbourn's face to ripping Carnage in half. In the end he went out like a hero by letting Thor kill him in order to stop the Void........................until he is revived.
6. X-23
Laura is a clone of Wolverine, that is all I needed to know to like her. Those claws coming out of her feet are pretty dope as well. Trying to be as normal a teen as possible while also dealing with the fact that she is/was created to be a weapon. Equipped with a healing factor, claws, heightened senses, and fighting skills that are reminiscent of the Ol' Canuckle head.
7. Barry Allen
I know most prefer Wally West over Barry Allen, but there was just something about this character that I enjoyed more than the other members of the Flash family. Till this day I don't know what that something is, it might be because he was the first Flash I've ever read about and I'm enjoying his new52 run. A founding member of Justice League of America with a prominent death that led kid flash to take up his mantle.
8. Punisher
An Anti-Hero at it's best. After seeing his family murdered Frank Castle got his revenge, and started handing out his own form of punishment to murderers, rapists, drug traffickers and pretty much any scumbag he could get his hands on. A comic book about a war veteran and expert hand to hand combatant who has a high pain tolerance and a whole lotta guns waging a war on crime is absolutely genius.
13. Batman
Of course Bats is on this list. He is as Iconic as it gets although I do feel he is a bit overrated at times (mainly his fanboys ruin it for me). He is the world's greatest detective, knows almost all forms of martial arts, he also has arguably the best rogues gallery and wait for it............................................he's a multi-billionaire.
9. Namor
This arrogant fish is one bad mofo! The king of Atlantis has the best battle cry, Imperious Rex! Going toe to toe with the Hulk countless times in what is my favorite rivalry in comics. The Defenders days were good but lately I have liked his characters in recent times, he has been my favorite in Uncanny X-men and my favorite moment in AvX.
12. Scarlet Witch
Magneto's daughter has the mutant ability to manipulate probability via hexes being able to project force fields and things of the like, later we find out she can alter reality as well. Although her power level fluctuates she is still pretty awesome. Wanda is responsible for making Mutants an endangered species in the events of House of M, and she got away with it.
18. Steel
John Henry Irons was influenced by Superman to don the big S while Superman was out being dead. He was my favorite in reign of the Supermen. He didn't have the technology or money that Tony Stark has but he managed, and even went at it with aliens that gave Lobo some trouble.
11. Hulk
The Strongest there is.......Loved him in the defenders, the madder he gets the stronger he gets. Planet Hulk and World War Hulk were among my favorite story arcs of this character. Hulk is also one half of numerous classic rivalries including his fellow Defender Namor, Thing, and Thor.
16. Black Adam
Teth is a Superman level character who doesn't hold back and it can become some pretty scary sh!t at times(anyone recall WW3). This Captain Marvel Villain eventually became a member of JSA claiming to have reformed but was still strongly opinionated and militant. He eventually defected and started his own team and underwent a hostile takeover of Kahndaq his country. There are not many who can hang with this guy.
19. Hercules
The Prince of Power is one of the most entertaining characters I've read about, classic scraps with the Hulk even depowered he wouldn't back down. Went through a new 12 trails and had a mini with Wolverine, that are one my favorite team ups.
10. Deadpool
The Merc with a Mouth who annoys almost everyone in the Marvel U. Wade Wilson is known for breaking the fifth wall and interacting with the audience. He is a master marksman and sword weilder and is exceptional in various ways of killing his targets. To top it off the man is insane.
15. Cable
Time traveling omega level mutant. Son of Cyclops, adopted father of Hope Summers, Cable is on a mission to prevent a bleak future for mutants
14. X-O Manowar
Aric of Darcia did not become one of my favorite characters until the recent Valiant relaunch and he is the first non marvel/dc characteon my list. X-O Manowar quickly grabbed my attention as a time displaced defender of his people, being captured by the alien race known as the Vine he broke free from his captors and inherited the sentient armor which has made him a hero.
17. Eternal Warrior
Same as Aric, The Eternal Warrior was not on my radar until the recent Valiant relaunch, His expertise on h2h, weapons and tactics of war are amazing. He is the teacher of Aric and member of Unity.
lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman: I want to get in to X-23. What stories do you recommend ? (some beginner friendly ones would also be nice )

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lemurboy123: Innocence Lost, Target X, Vol 3 run, New Mutants....you can skip Avengers Arena I thought it was good but it doesn't do much for character building in her regards and she is currently in All New X-men. There was also NYX which doesn't do much for Origin but shows her abilities.

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman: just to clarify do you mean volume 3 of her recent run, trade is called don't look or the 3rd volume after target x?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

Superman, Batman, Spider-man, Daredevil, Orion, Arkillo, Darkseid, Cyclops, Captain Cold and Big Barda.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lemurboy123 said:

@theamazingimmortalman: just to clarify do you mean volume 3 of her recent run, trade is called don't look or the 3rd volume after target x?

sorry Vol after Target X the whole run was pretty good it's about 21 issues long or so I don't remember exactly.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

1. Spider-man

2. Batman

3. Joker

4. Agent Venom

5. Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)

6. Venom (Eddie) and Carnage tie

7. Doctor Curt Connors

8. Anti-Venom

9. Star-lord

10. Deadpool

MikeyJ122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mine:

1. Wolverine~ Comics, cartoon, movies, video games, whatever. Wolverine is just a plain badass. He might not be as powerful as some, but he's not afraid to mix it up with anyone. He is the definition of antihero.

2. Hulk~ Hulk smash!!!! Whenever I'm angry I relate to Hulk more than anyone. I'll admit I never really liked his solo comics all that much, but I still loved the character. Love seeing him on the big screen.

3. Spider~Man~ After X~Men and Wolverine comics, Spidey comics were my 2nd favorites. He is probably the most relatable comic character ever created. Let's face it, none of us knows what it's like to be a billionaire or be the last of your race from a distant planet, but we all have been that akward kid getting picked on in school, or dreaming about the girl next door. I'm still torn about the movies, I loved the Tobey films, and are starting to warm up to TAS films. But I still feel that Siderman 1 & 2 are better than either ASM film. I'd also say that Spidey 3 was better than the first ASM. ASM 2 really capurted the death of Gwen Stacy well though, so it redeemed that series for me. I hated both villians in it though.

4. Silver Surfer~ Been a huge surfer fan since the Infinity Gauntlet story came out all those years ago. My SS comic collection is 3rd behind wolvie/xmen and spidey. I love Marvel's cosmic universe, and SS is the best hero of the cosmos imo.

5. Thor~ The god of thunder, love him and everything about Asguard. Didn't become a fan of his until the films tbh, but he is one of my favs now.

6. Iron Man~ I also could never get into him until the films came out, but RDJ just brings him to life in such an amazing way. He is IRON MAN.

7. The Living Tribunal~ I have been fasinated with the Tribunal since I was a kid, Marvel series 3 cards were my first exposure to him. Well along with his limited role in the IG story. As far as I'm concerned he is the most powerful comic character ever created (except for TOAA) but he has never really been shown.

8. The Celestials~ I just love these guys, I smiled so big when I saw them for a sec in GOTG. I hope they play a bigger role as the MCU goes along. Along with the Tribunal, been interested in them since I was a kid.

9. Juggernaut~ Probably my favorite villian of all time. Something about juggs always interested me. He is like the Hulk but bad, which is good.

10. Gladiator~ Despite being a Superman rip, I prefer everything about Gladiator over Superman. I like that he is good, but sometimes fights on the side of evil. Even though he is an under used character, I get real happy everytime he appears. He just seems so much more interesting and complex than Superman does, probably because Supes is a boyscout imo.

11. Batman~ I had to do 11, because I couldn't honestly make a list without including Bats. Even though I'm a Marvel guy, Batman is the one DC character than has always been cool imo. I really wanted to put him in my top ten, but couldn't in good faith remove any of my picks, so Bats comes in at 11.

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikeyj122: no problem man i can relate, there are so many characters that deserve equal amounts of comic love

t_hench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

1. Superman
  2. Batman
  3. Aquaman
  4. Deadpool
  5. Rocket Raccoon
  6. Azrael
  7. Star Lord
  8. Gamora
  9. Red Hood
  10. Moon Knight
TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheVivas

1. Wolverine

2. Green Lantern-Hal (War with the Yellow Lanterns)

3. Thor

4. Batman(Night of the Owls)

5. Nightwing(New 52)

6. Cyclops(AvX, Schism)

7. Aquaman(New 52)

8. Flash

9. Nova/Silver Surfer

10. Gambit