That is my opinion.
Am I alone with it?
1) The last episode of the first season ruined nearly everything for me with the terribad ending. All of the young heroes started kissing around and it felt sooo forced. I can get behind Superboy kissing Miss Martian, since they kinda had an relationship going, but Kid Flash and Artemis? He was into Miss Martian the entire time and it looked like Artemis was jealous the entire time and in the end they both start kissing without any chemical romance before? It looked like Kid Flash took the next best thing and that Artemis didn't give a damn about that.
The two black characters (sorry, I don't even know who they are started kissing around, simply because they were there. That felt really, really stupid.
I know that Grayson is a womanizer, but come on? Without any reason Zatanna starts making out with him? Get off!
Was that it or did even more unrelated people kiss around? Wasn't there a bromance between Captain Marvel and Wolf?
The ending of that episode was so pathetic and badly written. It felt like a fat chick was writing it and when a fat chick writes something, you get something like Twilight. Btw, the ending of the first episode has still better lovestories than Twilight and no, I'm not making this entire topic, just to come up with that one :-P
I have more to bitch about.
2) I'm not sure if any writer has any clue where they're heading with the plot. I enjoy shows where you get a new adventure in every new episode, because most of the prior stuff gets resettet.
In Young Justice though, they're following one plot. Or better say 10-20 plots. They're trying to make it so intrigueing that they overdid it in my opinions. There are 30 sub-plots and I think one main-plot and it's really hard to keep track who is doing what and why, especially if you take into consideration that the episodes don't come on a regular basis, but with short breaks here and there.
3) Half of the characters are depressed. They're like really depressed all the time and have the weight of the world on their shoulders. When you combine young characters with such an simplistic, coloful artstyle and then also give them lovesickness, family issues, identity crises and so on it kinda becomes even more stupid. At least in my opinion.
4) I HATE Artemis' voice actor. To me she sounds like a porn star who is trying to act. She sounds really annoying. Like she is trying way too hard, when she gets all serious'd and stuff like that. That's the character I hate the most in the show.
5) The change from season 1 to season 2 was way too huge, without any real explanation. In most cases that maybe wouldn't be that much of a problem, but season 1 left so many questions open that season 2 with all the new drama, the new characters and so on confused me even more. And I'm 25 years old. And I wouldn't consider myself a stupid person. I really don't know how a 16 year old stupid person would think about this show.
I'm not a fan.
But what's the alternative? Ultimate Spider-Man? It has charme, but in the end of the day it's even worse than Young Justice.
I really, really liked Spectacular Spider-Man though. The fights there was over the top. Best fights I've seen so far in an animated superhero show. Yeah, the artstyle was in the need of getting used to, but still... I enjoyed it.
That is my opinion.