Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Bierschneeman

@

Ok I am late on this one, but I just started Young justice, its obvious from the start its just teen titans by a different name (I want to think there was also a Jr. Justice League in comics too and that there is a young justice comic maybe) but its becoming too ridiculously obvious the concept of the cartoon is a remake of the other cartoon....am I wrong?

characters by role,

arrogant, know it all wannabe leader, who doesn't know how

Robin = Robin

strange alien who doesn't understand earth or earthlingsand needs to learn, with her overly peaceful ways

Miss Martian = Starfire

rejected/ self quitting member with a bad attitude and doesn't want to work well at all

Speedy= Speedy

new member who is secretly evil/working for evil/ possible traitor/ haunted by past, blonde love interest for the gluttonous clown

Artemis/ Terra

pigheaded gluttonous slob and group clown who falls in love with the new member who is possibly evil

Kid Flash/ Beat Boy

the only one in the team with his head screwed on straight

Aqualad/ Cyborg (doesn't help they have the same voice actor)

and the final nail in the theory, The angsty brooding teen who doesn't know how to interact with people, nonetheless kids his/her own age

Superboy/ Raven

than we can go by combat roles as well with a few minor changes from the bycharacter

am I missing anything..... even the rumpous room seems similar (though I know the volcano predates the T Tower) am I wrong in assuming that the character choices are an obvious attempt to recreate the success and popularity of Teen Titans cartoon.

it seems even the storyarcs are pretty transparently similar.

batpala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By batpala

Uh, Young Justice was originally a comic, so.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PeppeyHare

Yeah um no. Young Justice is not Teen Titans

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Bierschneeman

wow, you guys didn't read my post at all.

looking up now, I know the TT cartoon had stories spanning much of the comics measured in years, but not all of it with the same lineup (changes here and there from story to story) but when is the publication date of the YJ comic? is it based issue to issue or an amalgymate of stories like TT

EDIT: nevermind disregard above, looked it up.... since this is NOT the lineup featured in the comic, I am going with my original hypothesis that specific character roles and interactions were mimicked from TT to copy and paste the success