Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9176 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me what you guys think:

#1 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22202 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a cool episode! Especially with static finally using his powers. Plus Black Beetle fought Mongul. But I finally thought night wing was gonna do something. And when he does its off screen! Oh well hopefully there holding back and he's gonna have an awesome fight with death stroke.

#2 Posted by The Stegman (25021 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so used to Static from his own show, that it's weird seeing his powers underdeveloped here. 

#3 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I'm so used to Static from his own show, that it's weird seeing his powers underdeveloped here.

What made Static from his own show great was not only did he have to deal with being a teenager, but his crime ridden city (finally a city that actually correlates with the real world), plays an influence his development has a person and as a hero (and villains).

#4 Posted by BlackWind (6777 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

At the very least we see that YJ Virgil is willing to jump head first into being a hero.

#5 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: Because YJ Virgil doesn't have school.

#6 Posted by BlackWind (6777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil: He had school in his cartoon and book and was quick to take up costume, even though it was by Richie's suggestion in the cartoon.

#7 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: Yeah but Virgil in SS, was also traumatized with combat.

#8 Posted by BlackWind (6777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil: Elaborate please?

#9 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: Reluctance to join gangs, timid to fight, mom got killed in a riot.

#10 Posted by BlackWind (6777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil: Oh that. I wouldn't say he was traumatized, just scared to fight guys he was fully aware could kick his ass.

#11 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: I mean it was said that he had a fear of guns.

#12 Posted by BlackWind (6777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil: Actually he just didn't like guns. Besides you can't expect an exact characterisation when he isn't even a main character in YJ.

#13 Edited by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Runaways suck. Arsenal is a BAMF.

#14 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: True

#15 Edited by comicace3 (6008 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

TRUE DAT! And I'm confused is this the last episode of YJ?

#16 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@John Valentine said:

TRUE DAT! And I'm confused is this the last episode of YJ?

Think it was the fourth from last.

#17 Posted by Shiryu (3704 posts) - - Show Bio

I like where this show is going... the "Runaways" could develop into a younger incarnation of the Outsiders...

#18 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22202 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope static joins the team. I'm not really into the others

#19 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shiryu said:

I like where this show is going... the "Runaways" could develop into a younger incarnation of the Outsiders...

#20 Posted by lightsout (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really care for the runaways other than that it's a good attempt at making up for the racist Super Friends characters. I like Longshadow's power (very cool re-imagination of just growing giant), but I don't care for the others (other than Static, of course), the characters or the powers. Also, still not a fan of how powerful Black Beetle is shown to be. Sure, it's not like there were enough instances of Blue Beetle in the comics to get a good handle on his maximum ability, but I would just have to imagine Mongul could tear BlackB's arms off at a whim. Superboy too. There're some characters that are just on another level. (Unless we're supposed to assume he's of a species that is already powerful without the scarab armor, but his feats in YJ seem to be suit-oriented).

#21 Posted by Hyperlight (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Arsenal going with them is a good set up . But i also think he i doing it out of spite.

I agree with nightwings judgement on Arsenal I just dont think he should have kicked him off he team. maybe a suspension... but not expulsion. Arsenal is trippng though

what is that asian girls power?

#22 Posted by lightsout (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyperlight: Seems to be projecting a "force blast" or using it to launch herself.

#23 Posted by Clark_EL (2666 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightsout said:

@Hyperlight: Seems to be projecting a "force blast" or using it to launch herself.

lame power

#24 Posted by lightsout (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clark_EL: Yea, given the series is on it's last-legs, I'd prefer they focused on more proven characters.

#25 Posted by Clark_EL (2666 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightsout: For the last episode I want to see a huge threat that has young justice, the Justice League, and some Green Lanterns (Alien ones) all have to fight to defeat.