#1 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm overwhelmingly sick and tired of Young Justice. Every episode now feels like a drag to watch. The characters have lost many cool/interesting points. Megan is pathetic and we are hardly seeing any other new team members develop in the show besides the original line up. The story is now at a crawl. No one cares about The Reach and the story about the Justice League in the space trial is taking FAR too long to complete. I feel the show has gone so far downhill since it turned into Invasion. Its no longer an invasion, its a siege of tedium and laziness. The comic book by now is doing a MUCH better job of keeping the story interesting and fresh. The show could honestly take a few things from the comic and make the show much better and more enjoyable to watch. Forget The Reach, why not put in Brainiac. Instead of having a pathetic Despero wiping the floor with everyone, why not have Batgirl fighting Match. And for Gods sake why not show other members of the Justice League do more in the show than be cameo and background characters. And now Superboy and MM are getting back together (it seems) why? The show could have a much better dynamic if Wonder Girl became the new love interest. But nah, why should the writers care. All in all I honestly hope the show either A: Gets a MAJOR reboot/turns over a new leaf or B: gets cancelled.

#2 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a Young Justice show so it is a good idea to send the Justice League elsewhere so the Young Justice people can shine. I am sure the Justice league will get its own cartoon show soon with the New 52 line up and movie line up. I think Reach are ok villains and there is a focus on Blue Beetle which dc is probably promoting as a future solo star.

#3 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice is the best Superhero show out right now.

(Followed by Arrow, then GL:TAS, then Ultimate Spider-Man)

are there any others?

#4 Edited by cattlebattle (12768 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl fighting Match...........wha.......???

I like how the OP bashes the writers when the writers have a job of working on one of the most acclaimed super hero cartoons ever....while the OP probably works at Burger King.......hurrah.

#5 Posted by War Killer (20199 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Squalleon (4610 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it!

the only problem is that the characters can't catch a break :-P

#7 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't like it, so you want it canceled? Seems legit. Because we all share your opinions.

#8 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@FrankenKong said:

I'm overwhelmingly sick and tired of Young Justice. Every episode now feels like a drag to watch. The characters have lost many cool/interesting points. Megan is pathetic and we are hardly seeing any other new team members develop in the show besides the original line up. The story is now at a crawl. No one cares about The Reach and the story about the Justice League in the space trial is taking FAR too long to complete. I feel the show has gone so far downhill since it turned into Invasion. Its no longer an invasion, its a siege of tedium and laziness. The comic book by now is doing a MUCH better job of keeping the story interesting and fresh. The show could honestly take a few things from the comic and make the show much better and more enjoyable to watch. Forget The Reach, why not put in Brainiac. Instead of having a pathetic Despero wiping the floor with everyone, why not have Batgirl fighting Match. And for Gods sake why not show other members of the Justice League do more in the show than be cameo and background characters. And now Superboy and MM are getting back together (it seems) why? The show could have a much better dynamic if Wonder Girl became the new love interest. But nah, why should the writers care. All in all I honestly hope the show either A: Gets a MAJOR reboot/turns over a new leaf or B: gets cancelled.

#9 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

What? I love YJ?

But I guess you'd rather watch Ultimate Spider-Man?

#10 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio
Ehhh I hear ya but I like the show, and I think its only going to get better.    (+)
#11 Posted by MatKrenz (1233 posts) - - Show Bio

But it's still better than Ultimate Spider-Man.

#12 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

I think maybe this is why it went on hiatus. Somethings changed, somethings.....off. I dont know if its the characters or team dynamic or just sh!tty writing. But it aint the same. I'm just holding out hope for Deathstroke's episode. If that tanks I'm done.

#13 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice is the best animated superhero cartoon on right now (except for Justice league International, which is all repeats) and is in the running for the top five best superhero cartoons of all time.

If you do not enjoy the show then it is entirely possible, and quite probable, that there is no pleasing you.

#14 Edited by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

Lmao at this.

@FrankenKong:

Also Young Justice is the only closest to a true animated comic book, sure the stories are slow but hey comic storylines can be slow too you know

#15 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

As for who Wonder Girl should hook up with, maybe Wonder Girl likes plump ones and can hook up with Lagoon Boy ?

#16 Posted by LMFan2998 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

People still watch this show? I stopped watching like midway through the first season.

Meh. Everyone's got their own taste I guess.

#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13134 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, its still good. I do want to see more development from the New guys though.

#18 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the new metas like Tye Longshadow, Static, etc. Hopefully, dc can launch a meta title to compete with the x-men.

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33367 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells: Blue Beetle has already had a solo book twice and they where both cancelled

#20 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle now is being used in the Threshold which seems like a new space group that dc can use to compete with Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.

#21 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped watching for a while because the episodes were taking a lot of time to come out. although I saw the beggining of Season 2 and liked it. it's different from 1, but still pretty good

#22 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wish they would use a little bit less characters. Thats why i thought JL and Teen Titans were good team based superhero shows because they didnt try to throw in a bunch of new characters in every episode.

#23 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@MatKrenz said:

Anything is still better than Ultimate Spider-Man.

Fixed.

YJ will get better after Deathstroke shows up guys!

You'll see!

YOU'LL ALL SEE!

Show them what you can do, Slade!

#24 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice is one of my favorite cartoons. X.x

#25 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

I only want Superboy to cure his 'stuck at 16' dilemma.

#26 Posted by stephens2177 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the show,the only thing negative i can say about it is that they eat superboy like a punching bag in the show,when he should be the obvious powerhouse,who kicks more butt than anyone else.

oh and i also wish they would cure the stuck age thing,and yeah i would love for hom to have tactile telekinesis,but i know thats not gonna happen,so i would be ok with more kryptonian powers,for godsakes he cant even fly,i mean give him a legion flight ring or something,give him some x ray specs.

#27 Posted by The Stegman (24373 posts) - - Show Bio

@FrankenKong:

I'm overwhelmingly sick and tired of Young Justice.
#28 Posted by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I really like it. The dialogue/writing is surprisingly good. Speaking of which, I should go and check if a new episode's out since it's 2013 already.

I'm still putting Spectacular Spider-Man above this though. That was just...too good for an animated series. Damn you, Ultimate Spider-Man!