#1 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
Double Take

You have to kidnap her pet squirrel from Stark Tower where she is staying with the avengers. They are having a party.

You have CIS on your side, which means that if people try to hit or shoot you, they automatically miss. However if they purposely don't aim for you directly, there is a chance something will hit you if nearby. If they are smart at all, it won't take them long to figure this out. Doreen is petting her squirrel in her lap and is sitting at a sofa with Iron Man and Hulk.

How do you do it? Your outside at the bottom of Stark tower. You get a month of prep inside the Marvel Universe before you act on your plan.

The week after: You hold the squirrel for ransom, to get paid by Doreen. Turns out she is wealthy LOL. But Doreen shows up with Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor.

What do you do? Hope you have prepped for this LOL.

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

CIS is character induced stupidity. It's when a character doesn't do something that could allow them to win because it's against their morals or the way they fight.

#3 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4356 posts) - - Show Bio

Leather Boy killed one of her squirrels, so if you are more ridiculous than her you should win without problems.

#4 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

CIS is character induced stupidity. It's when a character doesn't do something that could allow them to win because it's against their morals or the way they fight.

I thought it was character induced shielding LOL. Meaning you protect characters from dieing when they should.

#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

@Decoy Elite said:

CIS is character induced stupidity. It's when a character doesn't do something that could allow them to win because it's against their morals or the way they fight.

I thought it was character induced shielding LOL. Meaning you protect characters from dieing when they should.

Nah, you're thinking of PIS Plot Induced Stupidity.

#6 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

with the prep I call Loeb and ask him to write me doing this

#7 Posted by JediXMan (29229 posts) - - Show Bio

With CIS on my side, Squirrel Girl stops to pet a squirrel and I end it with a stab to the heart.

#8 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you mean PIS?

@Jorgevy said:

with the prep I call Loeb and ask him to write me doing this

Now that's called WIS.

@Decoy Elite said:

@lorbo said:

@Decoy Elite said:

CIS is character induced stupidity. It's when a character doesn't do something that could allow them to win because it's against their morals or the way they fight.

I thought it was character induced shielding LOL. Meaning you protect characters from dieing when they should.

Nah, you're thinking of PIS Plot Induced Stupidity.

This

#9 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I use my mystical power known as GUN.

Fight ends.

#10 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

I use my mystical power known as GUN.

Fight ends.

Against Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and SG?

#11 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

I use my mystical power known as GUN.

Fight ends.

Against Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and SG?

Eh, I'm just killing Squirrel Girl.

I'll ask Thor why he's forgiven Iron Man for raping his DNA to make a bastardised copy, as well as using his good friend's death in order to capture other good friends of his and put them in the Negative Zone. I will then ask the Hulk if he's forgotten about Caiera and how Iron Man sent him into space, ultimately killing an entire world. I'll then question how the Hulk feels about Iron Man and Thor welcoming Red Hulk into the Avengers with open arms, knowing that Ross's made the Hulk's life a living Hell for years.

The Avengers will promptly murder each other, and I'll shoot Squirrel Girl.

#12 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: By the time you've done all that you are covered in Squirrels.

Sorry man, SG took out Dr.Doom, I don't see ya beating her with just a gun. :V

#13 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: I shoot the Squirrels. How many Squirrels are hanging around Stark Tower anyway?

#14 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: I always thought SG attracted them with her powers. She's prepared either way(brought along her other friends after all).

#15 Posted by JediXMan (29229 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

I use my mystical power known as GUN.

Fight ends.

Against Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and SG?

Eh, I'm just killing Squirrel Girl.

I'll ask Thor why he's forgiven Iron Man for raping his DNA to make a bastardised copy, as well as using his good friend's death in order to capture other good friends of his and put them in the Negative Zone. I will then ask the Hulk if he's forgotten about Caiera and how Iron Man sent him into space, ultimately killing an entire world. I'll then question how the Hulk feels about Iron Man and Thor welcoming Red Hulk into the Avengers with open arms, knowing that Ross's made the Hulk's life a living Hell for years.

The Avengers will promptly murder each other, and I'll shoot Squirrel Girl.

I love how your entire scenario revolves around Tony getting beaten into a pulp.

#16 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I know. It's a lucky coincidence Iron Man is such a douche that he makes mortal enemies of his allies :P