#1 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7748 posts) - - Show Bio

If you was in the justice league what would be your power and what villian would you want to challenge

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20064 posts) - - Show Bio

Id have the Omnitrix and id fight Brainiac

#3 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7748 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: very interesting why brainiack if u trying to help superman then takeout his most powerful villian Mr miztypick

#4 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20064 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: very interesting why brainiack if u trying to help superman then takeout his most powerful villian Mr miztypick

I don't even think Alien X could take Myx.

#5 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7748 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20064 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21:

maybe ultimate waybig, but the only owns that could beat him for sure are: clockwork, Toepick, and alien X

#7 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7748 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have the power of shadow manipulation. I can travel through shadows, and control any shadows from any distance (like manifest them into physical forms). I'll go against... hmmm have to think about this, the Joker. Since I don't have a no-kill rule this ought to be a pretty fast fight.

#9 Posted by jaydenmailata (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorta like water bending in avatar but to a point where I can turn into water and air moisture and any part of my body can form in random places who I'd fight? anyone and all (finishing technique turn into air or water enter in enemies body freeze inards and slowly rip him in half)

#10 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7748 posts) - - Show Bio

i would have the blue lantern rings and bring peave to evsrhone and i would hangout with wonderwoman

#11 Posted by judasnixon (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

Intagibility, I would just phase rebar into people's head.........