You vs Batman and deathstroke

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

If you knew that deathstroke and batman were coming to take you down but there not coming for 3 years so within that time you can go be trained by any street levlers in h2h training you even get some of their weponary tech as well who would you choose to be trained by and why

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

On day 1095.72 I'd tell Superman their plan to take innocent ol' me down for no reason. He'd protect me.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd go to T'Challa for everything to win this

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Transformers1024

I'd have Jason Todd and The All-Castle train me.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is beating these two guys with 3 years prep.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

On day 1095.72 I'd tell Superman their plan to take innocent ol' me down for no reason. He'd protect me.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7 JediXMan  Moderator

Any street leveler?

... does that mean I can ask Dick to sneak in and grab the Insider Suit from Bruce?

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd visit oscorp, get bitten by a radioactive spider, break into Starks house and steal a suit, hack/reprogram/slave ultron to my will, visit arkham and awaken/recruit all talons, hire lady shiva to train me, and kidnap alfred and rose.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would get training from Lady Shiva, and find a really good armored suit to wear. And even then I'd probably still lose. Even if I could match them in martial arts, which isnt guarenteed,their weapons and gadgets would overcome me. Maybe I would just take shooting lessons from deadshot and call it a day. They can't deflect ALL my bullets, especially one coming at their exposed mouth or eye. Unless bats drops a smoke bomb and clouds my view. I dont know if anyone would be able to defeat these two. Both of their suits are resistant to basically everything you could possibly have, and their gadgets would screw you up anyway.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is beating me and Bruce with only three years of prep. :P

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You expect someone to be able to beat BATMAN and DEATHSTROKE with just three years of training?

No Caption Provided

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one with three years prep can beat either of them, let alone both.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Strongarm

I'd go to the UK and learn all I can from John Constantine

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The obvious answer here is Alfred. He would take care of it.

Mitran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i could kill myself and save them the trouble

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why waste my last 3 years on earth training ? I would live to the fullest NoRegrets.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MetalJimmor

I choose Oliver Queen to train me in archery and the creation of his trick arrows. After six months of training and winning Ollie over with my charming sense of humor, I ask him for a small loan. I then open a small business and, while still training with Ollie, build it up to be a small yet respectable earner within the next two years. I spend my savings from the business to buy myself the needed materials and supplies for the coming battle, then sell my business for a large sum to a larger corporation that had been trying to muscle me out for some time. With that money I hire a Gotham mobster to in turn put out a contract for Batman's head, and to higher Deathstroke for this task.

Deathstroke knows full and well he doesn't need Batman to kill me. I mean, it's just some guy who lives in a toolshed in the middle of the woods, right? And here's a chance to get paid big time. So Deathstroke accepts the contract to go after Batman. While Batman is initially surprised by the betrayal it isn't something he hadn't planned for ahead of time. The two begin to fight on top the rooftops of Gotham.

That's when I, with a helicopter and pilot I purchased with my savings, fly over high in the sky. I am very careful to make sure I am too high up to be noticed and at a respectable distance. That's when my training with Oliver Queen comes in handy.

No Caption Provided

I fire my arrow and wipe out the entire city block they are fighting on, then fly away.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MatteoPG

If I know for sure they are coming I probably have proof. I tell the police that two masked individuals, one a vigilante and one a criminal, are coming to get me on that specific day. In the meantime I also tell Superman and Shazam and ask them for help.

When the day comes, tens of police officers will be witness to Batman and Deathstroke's attempted murder, which of course won't occur because I have two of the most powerful being on Earth to protect me.

Batman and DS get beaten, unmasked and arrested. Batman's reputation is ruined, Wayne's industries go to Alfred, who then becomes the greates criminal mastermind ever.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Is there a set setting for the fight or can I pick my own? Because its kind of important to know how many places there are to hide and how much space there is

rugrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i go to dr fate and tell him to send me to marvel universe. Next i consult spiderman an the fantastic 4 how to get super powers. after i gain power ill go to the x-men and ask to stay with professor x.finally ill wait and let batman and deathstroke be mindraped by xavier and slashed by wolverine.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oceanmaster21
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get ragged tagged

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#25  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Honestly, other than most likely being put int a full body cast I don't see the real worry. Okay sure, Deathstroke would probably be willing to kill me, but Batman won't kill me and because of his "no killing" rule he'll have to protect me from Deathstroke. I could live with that. lol

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd get help from SpOck and Black Panther. BP trains me and all SpOck has to do is sit back give me some minions and bam Bats and DS is done for.