#1 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Somehow your able to fly do you take wings or just fly without them ?

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

... Why would I? If I can fly without them, in what way would having wings benefit me?

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (84035 posts) - - Show Bio

No wings.

They would just get in the way and could also be turned into a weak spot in battle or if captured.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (24463 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith said:

... Why would I? If I can fly without them, in what way would having wings benefit me?

No wings.

They would just get in the way and could also be turned into a weak spot in battle or if captured.

Both of these answers are correct, why would I want wings if I can fly without them? They just end up becoming a big target.

#5 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10089 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have the wings for cosmetic purposes

#6 Posted by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

Wings look pretty sweet. But I'd want them to be like, retractable.

#7 Posted by judasnixon (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

I want some crazy looking black and bashe peacock/crow wings....... can I get a polearm/harpoon gun with that?

#8 Edited by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

No wings

#9 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

No cause I wouldn't be tired when I fly no wings!

#10 Posted by comicace3 (5354 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd look cool with wings... But it'd be smarter without them... Unless they were beneficial in any other way like creating a shield for me.

#11 Edited by JediXMan (30650 posts) - - Show Bio

No wings. There are multiple drawbacks to wings with no benefits.

#12 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

No capes! No wings! They would get in the way and and be difficult to hide in civilian clothing. Flying without the wings is just easier.

#13 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

As cool as they might look, they would probably get in the way.

#14 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Ankle wings

#15 Edited by Oscuro (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Pass on the wings. I always wanted to be able to fly a la Rogue or Superman. Wings might look cool but how would you sleep? Or shower? A lot of the simpler things in life would become troublesome so yeah no wings.

#16 Edited by Owie (3743 posts) - - Show Bio

No wings! It might be cool for a day, but after that it would be a hassle.

#17 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

No wings, I think wings would get in the way of my attempts to hit on chicks with my new flying abilities.

#18 Edited by IfDCRuledTheWorld (658 posts) - - Show Bio

I could go for energy wings. Just for that cool look. Similar to Rock Howard on King of Fighters game.

#19 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Wings could be intimidating. I could pose as a mythological figure for my (obvious) superheroic new life. If they're strong enough I could put blades on them and use them as extra limbs in combat. But they'd also be a target and an inconvenience if I can't "un-grow" them. Nah, I'd prefer classic flight to manual wings.

#20 Posted by Dabee (2393 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't want to have to buy all new clothes. I'd rather fly in the same way as Green Lanterns. I know some Lanterns (Bleez, for an example [first to pop into my head]) have wings, but I'll stick with using the power of Will to fly.

Wait, I guess none of it's real. Probably shouldn't have used words like "I don't want to," or "I'll stick with." Now I feel like I'm overanalyzing it, (like I often do), and will end my post here.

#21 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11129 posts) - - Show Bio

Wings? so if someone wanted to shoot me down all they have to aim for is the Two white giant kill me sighs.

No thanks,No Thanks

also wouldn't they leave holes in my clothes

#22 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

Ankle wings

I'm sorry everyone but this is the correct answer.

I've got no interest in wings, but feel free to give me a prehensile tale like Nightcrawlers! That'd be freaking sweet.

#24 Posted by RustyRoy (12772 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith said: