You have Superman's powers for one day

• 53 results
Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What do you do if anything with them in that 24 hrs?

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GreatCaesarsGhost

Put on a mask, take three seconds to stockpile/steal a few million so that I'll be good after that day. Redistribute some wealth, take care of some paticularily nasty war criminals, maybe a few dictators as well. With just one day there's so many limits though, because most real change takes time.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm wrecking shop on everybody.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Find out how I got his powers and duplicate them.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Put on a mask, take three seconds to stockpile/steal a few million so that I'll be good after that day. Redistribute some wealth, take care of some paticularily nasty war criminals, maybe a few dictators as well. With just one day there's so many limits though, because most real change takes time.

Basically this. But where would you steal the money from? A bank? Or several banks?

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatcaesarsghost said:

Basically this. But where would you steal the money from? A bank? Or several banks?

Not sure, a bank seems likely at super speed. Several if I couldn't get enough from one.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

Why can't anyone just have fun with x-ray vision? lmao

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. Or i sundip enter speedforce and get flash powers. Then stop time.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Spambot

@sacredweapons: You have his powers but this is our earth so not necessarily his dna which means sundipping won't affect you and there is no speedforce.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cloakx14

i would get a really good job with my powers to help others, get a hot girlfriend and make myself rich.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Black_Arrow

Would travel to all the planets of our solar system and explore them. I expect that there will be 12 hours left after that and I investigate the planets in other solar systems that scientist have said that can possibly hold life.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By reactor

I'd use my superhuman intellect and figure out how to keep my powers longer than a day

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd use my newfound genius and speed to create cures for several major diseases. Then I'd sell them to the UN or whoever you sell cures to. Then I become famous as the guy who cured cancer/AIDS/whatever else plus I get tons of money. Then I live comfortably until eventually I die.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Everything.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By MakkyD

Fly to a planet with life that has low gravity, so I'd appear to fly and be extremely strong.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when you guys say war criminals do you mean like American presidents George W Bush ? ....

Thinking about it i would be tempted to destroy the worlds supply of nuclear weapons and perhaps a vast supply of the guns, drones, tanks etc in the world

You'd more than likely get killed as soon as you turn human again if you do this.

MyNameIsWill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be tempted to destroy the world's supply of nuclear weapons and perhaps a vast supply of the guns, drones, tanks etc in the world

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

@koshi_waza88 said:

when you guys say war criminals do you mean like American presidents George W Bush ? ....

Thinking about it i would be tempted to destroy the worlds supply of nuclear weapons and perhaps a vast supply of the guns, drones, tanks etc in the world

You'd more than likely get killed as soon as you turn human again if you do this.

Not if you wore a disguise and hid your movements right before you became human.

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Find or make a good mask, preferably one with eyeholes so I can use my heat vision. Estimated Time: 5 sec

2. Destroy all the weapons, nuclear facilities, and military bases in the Middle East, except for Israel's without killing anyone if I can help it. (No offense if you happen to live there, but I don't trust your leaders with that stuff). Estimated Time: 2 hours

3. Get as many tests done on myself as possible without revealing my identity, to see if there's any possible way to keep my powers. Estimated Time: Unknown, allow for max of 3 hours.

4. Use my temporary super-intelligence to create an Iron Man suit in case my powers leave forever. Estimated Time: 10 min, can be done while #3 is being done.

5. Use super-intelligence to create cures for cancer and Ebola. Estimated Time: 0.5 hours, can also be done during #3.

6. Confront my landlord and convince him to keep his promise and fix the houses in my neighborhood. Estimated Time: 0.5 hours.

7. Read, memorize, and write book reports on all of the books that I need to read to graduate school. Estimated Time: 15 min.

Figure out what to do with the remaining six to eight and a half hours of my day.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zearing said:

Destroy all the weapons, nuclear facilities, and military bases in the Middle East, except for Israel's

This is like going back to World War 2 and destroying all weapons and military bases in Europe except for Germany's.

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zearing said:

Destroy all the weapons, nuclear facilities, and military bases in the Middle East, except for Israel's

This is like going back to World War 2 and destroying all weapons and military bases in Europe except for Germany's.

I'm sorry sir, but I disagree. It's too late where I live to give you a lot of reasons, but I'll give you one example for now.

In WWII, Germany was the aggressor, attacking and taking more and more land. Name one time Israel has been the attacker.

Here's a bit of history for you. Israel was formed at the end of WWII and Great Britain, which controlled the land at that point, offered the Muslims half. They refused, so all of it was given to Israel. Immediately after Israel was officially formed as a country again, they were attacked by the surrounding Muslim nations; who wanted to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. Israel eventually won, but the Muslin nations keep coming back with the same goal.

In fact, Israel gets pummeled almost every day with missiles from the Muslim controlled Gaza Strip, which Israel gave the Palestinians in hopes of peace. I'd say that the Muslims are the clear aggressors here, and I have sources to back me up if you need them.

Just to be clear, I respect you. I just think that you are misinformed.

By the way, the Muslims were allies of Germany during World War Two. I have sources for that too somewhere if you need them.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

With superman's powers I would have a list of ten things to do-

1. I would go to meet Ben Affleck...than falcon punch him to save everyone the misery of watching him in Batman Vs. Superman

2. I would Falcon Punch the sun and become all powerful.

3. I would figure out the secret to perfect superman hair

4. Go and push our continents together, grab some popcorn, and see how people react to being living next to each other.

5. Boil Pasta with heat ray vision (It needed to be done)

6. Fly to China and get some genuine dumplings. (Totally not so I could see how far I could throw them into space)

7. Fight to the death with a bear, an alligator, and yes you were thinking it, a penguin in the Coliseum.

8. Go up to every metal statue in the world and tell the tourists, I'm the real man of steel

9. Find a cheetah, force it to eat Cheetos, while cheating on a test. And than blast it with my heat vision.

10. Lastly, I would write a description of what I would do if I had superman's powers, even though I already do.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zearing said:

1. Find or make a good mask, preferably one with eyeholes so I can use my heat vision. Estimated Time: 5 sec

2. Destroy all the weapons, nuclear facilities, and military bases in the Middle East, except for Israel's without killing anyone if I can help it. (No offense if you happen to live there, but I don't trust your leaders with that stuff). Estimated Time: 2 hours

3. Get as many tests done on myself as possible without revealing my identity, to see if there's any possible way to keep my powers. Estimated Time: Unknown, allow for max of 3 hours.

4. Use my temporary super-intelligence to create an Iron Man suit in case my powers leave forever. Estimated Time: 10 min, can be done while #3 is being done.

5. Use super-intelligence to create cures for cancer and Ebola. Estimated Time: 0.5 hours, can also be done during #3.

6. Confront my landlord and convince him to keep his promise and fix the houses in my neighborhood. Estimated Time: 0.5 hours.

7. Read, memorize, and write book reports on all of the books that I need to read to graduate school. Estimated Time: 15 min.

Figure out what to do with the remaining six to eight and a half hours of my day.

These are great answers. 3 and 4 are simple yet genius.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zearing: Hehe, if I were you, I'd do a little more homework on the subject before making such asinine statements on the internet. You know, beyond what you've only seen on the news in the last 6 months or so. A good place to start would be looking up who the likes of David Ben-Gurion, Ariel Sharon, Yitzhak Rabin, Menachem Begin (Israeli prime ministers) etc. etc. were before the state of Israel was formed, surprise surprise they were all terrorists with genocidal intentions for Palestinians and Arabs in general.

Just for good measure, here's a direct quote from Ben-Gurion himself;

“Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves…politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take from them their country.”

This was, of course, the same Ben-Gurion (The first leader of Israel, I'll remind you) who had ordered the ethnic cleansing of 750,000 Arabs during the destruction of hundreds of Palestinian villages in 1948. Yeah, they don't sound like the aggressors to me either.

If you want to continue this (pointless) debate, please do so via PM, as we appear to be derailing the thread.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why can't anyone just have fun with x-ray vision? lmao

Lmao. Agreed.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rob a couple of banks probably.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Throw North Korea into the sun

Zhaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything will be done at the speed of light or more if possible:

1. Dig a hole from my current house to the other side of the planet while covering the hole behind me and break the lenses of every satellite that can see earth, giving me 24 hrs without satellite surveillance so I don't run ANY risk they will ever track me down after that day.

2. Rob a few hundred banks so the currency is not trackable until I have 500md and hide them under my house.

3. Learn everything about biomedicine.

4. Wear a very unique mask and a FULL BODY suit and prove my superpowers on tape.

5. Kill every single person in every prison while wearing "the" mask. (Colateral damage will be done, sadly).

6. Spend the rest of my time taping myself with "the" mask executing every single terrorist, dictator and opressor in the world with my heat vision (leaders and devote followers).

7. Dig a hole from my last execution place back to my house while covering the hole behind me on my last few minutes.

Post 24 hrs:

1. Edit the videos and upload them to the deepweb and claim to be the super hero the world needed with a hardware voice changer wearing "the" mask and claim I will be back for another clean up soon if necessary (on tape).

2. Apply to Hardvard to get a Biomedicine degree and release a cure for cancer, ebola, HIV and any other deadly disease I can find every year for free, only having a charity bank account which I will use to justify my expenses and be able to spend money freely later on.

3. Get a scandinavian nationality (easy to do for a millionaire philanthropist), buy an awesome house on a quiet city and retire.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Read as many scientific text books as possible.

HopeOnFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HopeOnFire

1. And like Zearing said, read and memorize all the book content that I'll need to graduate. I'll have to break into some senior dorms in order to borrow some books, but I'll work at a moderate speed that'll render me uncatcheable, but won't be fast enough to rip up the books from sheer friction.

2. Stop by the moon for a bit and do some earth-gazing for a change. 20 minutes. Stare at Sun. 3 minutes.

3. Use super-intellect to nick an outrageous sum of cash from corrupt banks around the world. It'll all be done digitally, and any trails will be erased or else covered so well that even the best of minds that the banks can hire will be stumped. All the money will be placed into several different offshore accounts and will be saved for future use.

4. Animate a dozen short films, and edit them.

6. Buy a fake I.D., a house under said fake I.D., renovate said house into a library/media house and store a number of books, DVDs, video games and media systems in it.

7. Hunt down poachers, strip them and leave them stranded in a rather vicious part of the wilderness.

8. Deweaponize several countries that need it. Threaten politicians from different countries with blackmail in an effort to bring these countries to peace.

9. Deweaponize several terrorist groups and isolate them on a uninhabited island. Let them stew there in their twisted dogma.

10. Spend the rest of the day touring the world.

All of this will be done at the fastest possible speed.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@sacredweapons: You have his powers but this is our earth so not necessarily his dna which means sundipping won't affect you and there is no speedforce.

WELL then now first I hunt you down for making that rule. Then I guess ill just make some superserum to give me the continuous ability to be superman.

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone here got powers. We'd be pretty screwed. Good intentions. Or bad.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I steal all moneys and then go from being a Superman to being a Batman.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'd go to the middle east and wreck up ISIS

I'd try to find a cure for diseases like Ebola

Then, just fly around and use all of my powers just to have fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Jealous power hungry people will try to hunt me down.

QueenGeorgeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope this is applicable for girls. Lol

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope this is applicable for girls. Lol

Then you, me and all the other girl's would be considered "Supergirls".

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Haha, I thought of Bradley Cooper's character from Limitless when I read your comment!

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Buy a cheap mask. (2-3 seconds)

2) Rob a few banks and make a nice stack of about 7-8 million, or more if i need it (no more then 30 minutes)

3) Read every possible book about engineering, physics, mechanics, electrical engineering and military systems i can find to design a mech for when I loose my powers (maybe an hour)

4) Gather materials for said mech and build it, stopping for smoke and coffee breaks along the way (2 hours)

5) Continue studies to try to keep powers for more then a day (No more then 3 hours)

6) Disarm by force every nuclear armed nation on the planet (20 minutes)

7) Transport all terrorist groups to a small island and let them fight it out, (40 minutes)

8) Bust open the national reserve and distribute a bar or two of gold to every person on the planet (3 Hours)

9) Buy a bar and feed everyone on the planet (5 hours)

10) Chill out for the rest of the day.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43  Edited By TheDandyMan
Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Create an Iron suit, save the world and make myself rich by winning contests with my genius superhuman-intellect, then I explore space, fly around the earth to travel in the past and I create an Iron Man suit and duplicate my abilities to have them forever.

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Fly around and steal as many atms as i want. Alot easier than robbing banks.
  2. Buy a nice house somewhere remote....for life later.
  3. Read up on everything and try to solve as many problems as i can. Give myself 12 hrs. to do this.
  4. Take the rest of the time to enjoy my powers and explore the world.
godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Act like Ultraman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points