Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IfDCRuledTheWorld

Let's say you're the President of the United States....under the following circumstances who you gonna call on you're super secret phone. You can call any "1" hero/villain. DC. Marvel. Doesn't matter. Who you gonna call?

Scenario 1: Nuclear Missile Crisis

Mr. President??? Seems like our talks with Russia has turned for the worst. They have just launched 20 nuclear missiles at us and we don't have time to blow them up without detonating them. What are your orders? Who you gonna call?

Scenario 2: Hello there, Stranger.

Mr. President??? We just received word that an alien spacecraft has just landed outside on the White House lawn. They do not seem to be hostile but we have no way of knowing how to communicate with them. What are your orders? Who you gonna call?

Scenario 3: Get off my property!!!

Mr. President??? Those aliens from before turned out to be Decepticons and are hell bent on taking over the country. Our armed forces are having a rough time defending themselves. I think we need bigger guns. What are your orders? Who you gonna call?

Scenario 4: Mars Needs You

Mr. President??? NASA just called us and they are saying that a huge asteroid is on a collision course for Mars. If it should collide with Mars, it would change the orbit of our planet destroying the Earth and whole solar system as well. It's too far to shoot down. We got 1 week to think of something. What are your orders? Who you gonna call?

Scenario 5: Help Me Help You

Mr. President??? According to our latest poll, Mr. President you're down by 20 pts. I don't see you winning your re-election. You're running out of time and money. What do you want us to do? Who you gonna call?

Scenario 6: Silent but Deadly

Mr. President??? We have just received word that we have found our missing soldiers. Cobra has them deep within a prison buried beneath Antartica. We need to get them back. What are your orders? Who you gonna call?

Scenario 7: Need a Ride

Mr. President??? You are needed back in the states in 1 hr. to give the State of the Union Address but unfortunately, Air Force One is down for repairs and there are no more planes leaving China anytime soon. What are your orders? Who you gonna call?

Scenario 8: Date Night

Mr. President??? Here's 2 tickets to see an early showing of The Dark Knight Rises. You don't seem to have a date sir? Who should I call? Who you gonna call?

Rules:

1. Must be a different character for each situation.

2. Characters must live on Earth.

3. No reality warpers.

Thanks!!! Enjoy!!!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

Superman and Batman for every situation. Don't say I can't, I'm the president, I can do whatever I want.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CODYSF

@AweSam said:

Superman and Batman for every situation. Don't say I can't, I'm the president, I can do whatever I want.

Mycroftian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mycroftian

Dating Batman and Superman at the same time? Hope you remembered your pink kryptonite.

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By rav4

Zatanna for every single one. Magic solves all problems.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Twentyfive

1. Superman

2. Reed Richards

3. Voltron (just to troll them)

4. The Green Lantern Corps.

5. Lex Luthor

6. G.I Joe

7. Avengers. Get me a jet

8. Rogue. Nothing quite like southern love.

I'd like to at least be semi serious, after all the hard work you put into this post.

Avatar image for apatheticavenger
ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -3

#7  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

Batman, always pick Batman.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

1. Flash (Wally)---B/C he can travel FASTER than instantaneously (as seen in Morrison's run), he wouldn't have an issue catching and disarming all the missiles.

2. Cypher---B/C he can understand any language (I think...not really familiar with the character)

3. Magneto---B/C they're large metal robots. He can deal with that.

4. The Séance---B/C he caught a 40,000 ton chunk of the moon hurtling toward Earth, I think he could handle it.

5. Spin ---He can brainwash the public into voting for me.

6. Batman ---There's no one better than Batman for saving the hostages.

7. The Ray -- Can travel faster than light, and is capable of bringing passengers.

8. ....You know who this is, just get him on the phone and tell him that Madame President needs to have a word with him...

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By the_tree
  1. Captain Atom - Could absorb the energy of the missiles.
  2. Kyle Rayner - Nice guy, GL ring can translate what the aliens are saying.
  3. Magneto - He would crush them since they're made of metal.
  4. Superman - He's powerful enough to handle it.
  5. Maxwell Lord - Doesn't mind playing dirty, so he could mind control people to vote for me.
  6. Snake Eyes - He's like, the ultimate ninja, he could handle the situation.
  7. Blink - Can teleport me to where I need to go.
  8. Starfire - Hotness.
Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Blood1991

1. Superman- He is the best man for a situation that requires speed, strength, and a will to suceed

2. S.W.O.R.D- well it is their job....

3. Wonder Woman- I just have this epic scene in my head of WW ripping them to shreds....

4.Reed Richards- If any one can find a solution that doesn't require brute strength it's him.

5.Lex- Well if he can get elected I can at least hold two terms

6. Storm's recon team- They will put the soldiers lives first, and with Psylocke there I can recieve intel from any Cobra comando she psy scans learn of Cobras real headquarters, stop them, and get re-elected for stopping them. Guess I don't need you Lex.

7. Magik I suppose teleporting is rather convienant.

8. Misty Knight- Self explanatory.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssejllenrad

Captain Atom

Martian Manhunter

Magneto

Superman

Lex Luthor

Jon Stewart

Iron Man

Black Canary

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DocFatalis

1-Won't call anyone, given the time it takes for strategic weapons to hit the target after detection, it's already too late. What you need now is someone to handle a post nuclear era. I guess Doom would be qualified and willing.

2-The Manhunter from Mars (telepathy and knowledge of the alien species).

3-The Hulk: it's more fun when you get to break a few buildings in the eviction process.

4-Sentry.

5-Maxwell Lord: time for a very dark alliance.

6-Pip the Troll: he'll teleport in and out as many times as necessary easy breezy. If he's not available because he returned to outer space, Deadpool: it'll be fun.

7-The Flash.

8-Domino. I'm sure we'll get seats on the front row and no one chewing on corn next to us..

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#13  Edited By RazzaTazz

I think Wonder Woman would b effective at any of those.

Remi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Remi
Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Loki9876

@AweSam: lol you gonna take batman or superman on a date.

1: superman

2 Thor: Thor speaks the alltongue.

3 Graviton (just to have some variarity)

4 Thor

5 Lex

6 Batman

7 Hal Jordan

8 Zatanna

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By nickthedevil

Flash, Hal Jordan, Magneto, Superman, Lex Luthor, Zoom (utterly demolishes Cobra), David Rice (Jumper), Black Cat.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ThexX

Mr. President??? Seems like our talks with Russia has turned for the worst. They have just launched 20 nuclear missiles at us and we don't have time to blow them up without detonating them. What are your orders? Who you gonna call? Answer: Apollo

Mr. President??? We just received word that an alien spacecraft has just landed outside on the White House lawn. They do not seem to be hostile but we have no way of knowing how to communicate with them. What are your orders? Who you gonna call? Answer: Reed Richards

Mr. President??? Those aliens from before turned out to be Decepticons and are hell bent on taking over the country. Our armed forces are having a rough time defending themselves. I think we need bigger guns. What are your orders? Who you gonna call? Answer: The Engineer

Mr. President??? NASA just called us and they are saying that a huge asteroid is on a collision course for Mars. If it should collide with Mars, it would change the orbit of our planet destroying the Earth and whole solar system as well. It's too far to shoot down. We got 1 week to think of something. What are your orders? Who you gonna call? Answer: Superman

Mr. President??? According to our latest poll, Mr. President you're down by 20 pts. I don't see you winning your re-election. You're running out of time and money. What do you want us to do? Who you gonna call? Answer: Bruce Wayne (Batman)

Mr. President??? We have just received word that we have found our missing soldiers. Cobra has them deep within a prison buried beneath Antartica. We need to get them back. What are your orders? Who you gonna call? Answer: Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)

Mr. President??? You are needed back in the states in 1 hr. to give the State of the Union Address but unfortunately, Air Force One is down for repairs and there are no more planes leaving China anytime soon. What are your orders? Who you gonna call? Answer: Black Panther (Quin Jet)

Mr. President??? Here's 2 tickets to see an early showing of The Dark Knight Rises. You don't seem to have a date sir? Who should I call? Who you gonna call? Answer: The Black Widow(Natalia "Natasha" Romanova)

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#18  Edited By umbrafeline

1. colossus

2. cypher [doug ramsey]

3. optimus prime

4. captain mar-vell

5. charles xavier

6. sgt slaughter

7. dr who

8. kitty pryde

mettlekm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mettlekm

1 - Superman since #3 below is taken

2- Professor X

3- Is Magneto a good guy today?

4- Black Bolt

5- Captain America

6- X-Men - specifically a diversion for Kitty Pryde & Nightcrawler.

7- Wonder Woman, Is the invisible jet fast enough?

8- ms. Marvel. regular or moonstone version... :)

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

"Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters"

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By htb106

Situation 1: Superman

Situation 2: Thor

Situation 3: Deadpool

Situation 4: Kyle Rayner

Situation 5: Impulse

Situation 6: Jason Todd

Situation 7: Jesse Quick

Situation 8: Donna Troy

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By ImmortalOne

1. Superman- He could freeze the missiles, atomize them with his heat vision, send them off course with his strength, etc.

2. Martian Manhunter- He could telepathically sense the creatures intentions

3. Magneto- He'd rip them apart

4. Hal Jordan- He'd just move it away with his power ring.

5. Lex Luthor. He's a villain and still became president... obviously, he could help me.

6. Sam Fisher- He focuses mostly on stealth, so he should be able to pull it off.

7. Nightcrawler- He could just teleport me where I needed to go.

8. Zatanna Zatara