You Decide: New Comicbook series

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

If you were to create a new comicbook series, who and what would it be about?

I'm talking about a new character, with whatever abilities, personality traits, age, gender, sexuality, race, ethnicity, view points, etc. what evr you want. Whether they are in a new universe of your own design, in Marvel, DC, or whatever.

What would it be?

For me, give me a 20 something dark skin West Indian man whos a promiscuous hopeless romantic lover of men, with magical advanced warfare powers. Give him a ragtag team of mercenaries and let him fight everything from space witches to High Fashion Zombies. It's fast action gore fest full of homo-titillating material, nsfw jokes, and all round good vibes.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Since DC refuses to write Clark like this anymore, I'd just want a superhero who is a boy scout, inspires people and is a symbol of hope. I'd want him to be married with an interesting wife and his rogue gallery would consists mostly of aliens and a few powerful metahumans. His powers would be flight, invulnerability, Super strength and the ability to emit energy from his body and hands. I don'

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By judasnixon

Space Pirates....

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Non-practicing American Muslim, hardboiled PI with time manipulation powers. Smoker, stoic, has a thing for his secretary, a couple of screws loose because he mainly investigates corporate conspiracies. He's a good guy, but he keeps that to himself by playing it off as pragmatism.

His powers are really low level, he can't stop time, but he can slow it down just long enough to slow bullets or to catch a glimpse up a pretty lady's skirt in the wind.

Decent hand-to-hand (mainly boxing), and his power helps with marksmanship.

DC, but dudes a loner to the point that he flakes on other heroes when they ask him for help. He just doesn't give a shit about that and mainly sticks to his cases. If someone helps him it's against his will.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, got another idea.

A female Daxamite would be chosen to join the Green Lantern Corps. Unlike like how most Lantern corps deal with large scale events and crossovers, her series would deal mostly with space crimes and mysteries that take place in her sector. There'd be a buddy cop element with her partner.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By agent9149

@thepreface: Nice character. I can see a neo-noir theme working for that story

@theexile285 said:
@judasnixon said:

Space Pirates....

Do want