You can see the Korean style verandas

RosaKBlackman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You can see the Korean style verandas and their actually nine houses designated as important cultural resources and they of course have the very iconic strong roof hats I hats rooftops that you've see so many times at these different folk villages it is really special and if you've never gone to traditional folk village I really recommend doing so I think you’re really enjoy it it's one of my favorite places just to walk around and straw and if Gmax your photographer he is some great shots because you have the buildings but more importantly you have all the farming that takes place there and just very special so that's it all I have for today I'll be back on Wednesday with a little bit more I S my friends it is Wednesday this is Steve Miller now to bear with Travis and this week we're talking about Kong's you and as I said we're going to do something little bit different so we're going to go down and talk about art street at this issuing jus Arch Street and it was developed to kind of love showcase the local art scene now the street is only about300 meters long so it's not very long less than a quarter of a mile and it's located behind June on elementary school close by the Dong but police station and what you can actually fine here are allot of different things so as you know I like to go shopping I to Windows my wife and try to go out and find some interesting thing so at they are street you can find paintings you can find ceramics can find different ridings it even find some modern industrial art and it takes place every day and on Saturdays…

For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://gmaxtestosterona.com/