#1 Edited by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio

You find out powers exist and your being offered the job of the 6th ranger. Do you accept the offer or do you decline and go back to your normal life.

Your morphing costume would look like a combination of these 2 past rangers.

caption




















+

caption





















In addition you are  informed by your superiors that the battles the rangers go through on a daily basis is worse than what is seen on the Japanese versions of  power rangers and that your  risking your life by taking up the job.

Do you accept the job ?

If no give reasons why.

If yes also give reason why you would take up the mantel as the sixth ranger.
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Hell Yes I Would  !  Power Rangers have Super Strength, Super Speed and Insane Agility these days  !  Plus I get my own Zord too  !  I would definetly take the job as the 6th Ranger
#3 Posted by Sonata (6262 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a sixth ranger means I could have my own theme song awesome!:)

#4 Posted by Lunacyde (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if we scrap those two costumes and go with the original Green Ranger costume complete with dagger/flute that calls the Dragonzord from the murky depths!

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
I would probably hook up my Zord with a Flat Screen TV and a XBOX 360... I would turn my Zord into a Chill Out Pad

lol
#6 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio

that's a stupid question...who the heck would say no?  if you're on comicvine and you had a chance to be a superhero and you said no then you deserve the worst beating in the history of beatings

#7 Posted by Lunacyde (17855 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I would probably hook up my Zord with a Flat Screen TV and a XBOX 360... I would turn my Zord into a Chill Out Pad

lol
"
BINGO!
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"

that's a stupid question...who the heck would say no?  if you're on comicvine and you had a chance to be a superhero and you said no then you deserve the worst beating in the history of beatings

"
I think if the OP would have given us a choice in which Power Ranger we wanted to be... maybe it could have been a more interesting question.
#9 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I would probably hook up my Zord with a Flat Screen TV and a XBOX 360... I would turn my Zord into a Chill Out Pad

lol
"

it probably already has a tv better then any you can afford all you need is a ps3
#10 Posted by Lunacyde (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

360 outclasses PS3 we alll know that lol

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"King Saturn said:
"I would probably hook up my Zord with a Flat Screen TV and a XBOX 360... I would turn my Zord into a Chill Out Pad

lol
"

it probably already has a tv better then any you can afford all you need is a ps3"
Zords have Viewing Screens... but we dont if they have the outlets to plug up a Video Game System...
#12 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"danhimself said:
"King Saturn said:
"I would probably hook up my Zord with a Flat Screen TV and a XBOX 360... I would turn my Zord into a Chill Out Pad

lol
"

it probably already has a tv better then any you can afford all you need is a ps3"
Zords have Viewing Screens... but we dont if they have the outlets to plug up a Video Game System..."
i would think it would atleast have an hdmi somewhere
#13 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"King Saturn said:
"danhimself said:
"King Saturn said:
"I would probably hook up my Zord with a Flat Screen TV and a XBOX 360... I would turn my Zord into a Chill Out Pad

lol
"

it probably already has a tv better then any you can afford all you need is a ps3"
Zords have Viewing Screens... but we dont if they have the outlets to plug up a Video Game System..."
i would think it would atleast have an hdmi somewhere"
 It Should... but if it doesnt... I will just have Verizon send some techs out to the Zord to do some work on it...

lol
#14 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio

do they have techs....i always wondered how the fix those things

#15 Posted by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"do they have techs....i always wondered how the fix those things"
Yeah I think every ranger generation  has techs.

For dinothunder it was the red head chick

For ninja storm it was Cam.

For SPD it was a crap load f people and Boom.
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"do they have techs....i always wondered how the fix those things"
Yes They Do... but I wouldnt want them to see exactly what all I was hooking up in my Zord...

lol
#17 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn said:

"danhimself said:
"do they have techs....i always wondered how the fix those things"
Yes They Do... but I wouldnt want them to see exactly what all I was hooking up in my Zord...

lol
"

i'm pretty sure you can't put 20 inch spinners on a zord

#18 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"

King Saturn said:

"danhimself said:
"do they have techs....i always wondered how the fix those things"
Yes They Do... but I wouldnt want them to see exactly what all I was hooking up in my Zord...

lol
"

i'm pretty sure you can't put 20 inch spinners on a zord

"
Ha Ha Ha

Naw... I was thinking more alone the lines of illegal cable

lmao
#19 Posted by Fae (805 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"

that's a stupid question...who the heck would say no?  if you're on comicvine and you had a chance to be a superhero and you said no then you deserve the worst beating in the history of beatings

"
Actually-- beat me up if you must--, I don't know that I would accept it. I mean, obviously I love superpowers and especially magic and the likes, but I am far from being a fan of super strength and agility. Doesn't mean I don't like characters who have them, it's just I don't think I would particularly like having them. Call me a woman, but I'd need more... creative or "artistic" powers.

Eh.
#20 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Fae said:
"danhimself said:
"

that's a stupid question...who the heck would say no?  if you're on comicvine and you had a chance to be a superhero and you said no then you deserve the worst beating in the history of beatings

"
Actually-- beat me up if you must--, I don't know that I would accept it. I mean, obviously I love superpowers and especially magic and the likes, but I am far from being a fan of super strength and agility. Doesn't mean I don't like characters who have them, it's just I don't think I would particularly like having them. Call me a woman, but I'd need more... creative or "artistic" powers.

Eh."
I would say no as well but for other reasons. I think being a power ranger would cause my working my day job to suffer, and reduce my ability to pay my bills. I don't know if being a power ranger pays much or has any benefits.
#21 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"

one thing always bugged me about power rangers.....why did the originals have to keep there identity's a secret? the bag guys already knew who they were....what was the point....i would've told anyone who would believe....girls would dig it

"
I think its because Zordon didnt want them to...
#23 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

6th ranger?! heck yeah
id get to do all those action poses
i do emm now but if i was a ranger id be justifiable
xD

#24 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"

6th ranger?! heck yeah
id get to do all those action poses
i do emm now but if i was a ranger id be justifiable
xD

"
Hell Yes  !
#25 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Worse? Power Rangers dont bleed! EVER >.>

#26 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"I would say no as well but for other reasons. I think being a power ranger would cause my working my day job to suffer, and reduce my ability to pay my bills. I don't know if being a power ranger pays much or has any benefits."
I'm pretty sure Power Rangers S.P.D. were paid...
Fae said:
"Actually-- beat me up if you must--, I don't know that I would accept it. I mean, obviously I love superpowers and especially magic and the likes, but I am far from being a fan of super strength and agility. Doesn't mean I don't like characters who have them, it's just I don't think I would particularly like having them. Call me a woman, but I'd need more... creative or "artistic" powers.
Eh."
I kinda agree (even though I'm a guy >.>), superstrength isn't the most interesting power I'd want to have (super agility though, that would be something else. Like jumping between trees or rooftops and alike lol). Psychic powers that affect the surroundings would be cooler !:D
Kamen Rider Kajiki said:
"Worse? Power Rangers dont bleed! EVER >.>"
LOL.
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio
Kamen Rider Kajiki said:
"Worse? Power Rangers dont bleed! EVER >.>"
False.Cassie,TJ,Carlos,Trini,Alyssa,and Tommy bled.
Moderator
#28 Edited by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Kamen Rider Kajiki said:
"Worse? Power Rangers dont bleed! EVER >.>"
False.Cassie,TJ,Carlos,Trini,Alyssa,and Tommy bled."
yeah but that`s pre Disney which i forgotten most of that to my own horror actually V.V
My suit:
Green Ranger +
White Drago Ranger
#29 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Kamen Rider Kajiki said:
"Worse? Power Rangers dont bleed! EVER >.>"
False.Cassie,TJ,Carlos,Trini,Alyssa,and Tommy bled."
Yeah I Remember That Episode
#30 Posted by King Hyperion (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd totally take the job...for the power and the weapons of course.

#31 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"I'd totally take the job...for the power and the weapons of course."
I think its Unanimous... we all would