Avatar image for ryuuzakiscorpio
ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

Does Yhwach qualifies as such? Let's see.

The Quincy's were destroy hundred years ago to prevent the collapse of the Universe.

No Caption Provided

Once again Yhwach is addressed as both Omnipotent and Omniscient.

No Caption Provided

Jugram Haschwalth the one that switched powers with Yhwach during his sleep, only posses a limited version to see into the future you could call it Night-Omniscience since is the first time for him using those powers as well and unlike Yhwach which is casually calm and relax while using the Almighty power, Jugram changes demeanor acting corrupted and crazy.

No Caption Provided

Many of you would call it a NLF just because he has not destroy an Universe, but how does destroying a universe prove omnipotence? Are Beerus and Goku Omnipotence because of that, is Seiya? No.

It doesn't matter if a character can destroy a sextillion universes by batting an eyelash, that is still nowhere near Omnipotence. Being Omnipotent doesn't mean that you're instantly Universal, until we see feats Yhwach is Omnipotent & Omniscience but he is not Universal.

This was from chapter 661.

This is the Raw translation of chapter 610:

https://mangahelpers.com/t/badkarma/releases/40818

Yhwach:それが我が力

That is my power

Yhwach:「全知全能」

That is “The Almighty”*

*TN: JP: Omniscient, Omnipotent

GGWP

If you google translate it, it will be:

「全知全能」= "Omnipotent"

Omniscience and omnipotence

We also know that his power as the God of the Bleachverse is was holding their Universe right now.

GG

What is his Omniscience?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What is his Omnipotence?

No Caption Provided

What translation do you prefer?

No Caption Provided

The word "World" in Japanese is 世界, which translate as Universe.

世界 Sekai

No Caption Provided

Anything that could come closed to Universal from (his verse) him would be if he commits suicide, the aftermath would end in everything collapsing and that's that.

Now about his Omniscience Vs. Nigh-Omniscience:

You could argue that Yhwach didn't saw the actions of Mimihagi here:

No Caption Provided

Which is acceptable after all when it says "the one thing that can escapes these eyes of mine..."

No Caption Provided

Mimihagi is literally the Right Hand of the Spirit King and both of them also have Omniscience as stated by Yhwach twice:

No Caption Provided

How are two Omniscience beings able to see a certain future if they are both seeing it and changing it at the same time?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

How are they Omniscience just because they can see the future, right?

It isn't just because they are father & son, sharing the same powers as God:

"Some modern Christiantheologians argue that God's omniscience is inherent rather than total, and that God chooses to limit his omniscience in order to preserve the freewill and dignity of his creatures.[2]John Calvin, among other theologians of the 16th century, comfortable with the definition of God as being omniscient in the total sense, in order for worthy beings' abilities to choose freely, embraced the doctrine of predestination."

Yhwach possess:

• Inherent omniscience - The ability to know anything that one chooses to know and can be known.

Which is also referred to as Nigh-Omni. Yhwach is similar to Odin in the way he uses the "Odinsleep" and becomes mortal. While another takes his place as ruler in this case Thor/Jugram both neither can use "Odin/Yhwach" true power.

All i can say is that it doesn't matter if people accept it or not the words are right there, like this one statement for Odin:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You simply cannot prove omnipotence. No matter what feat a fictional omnipotent being performs it wouldn't prove omnipotence, and the author can't fit a feat at the level of infinity in a page or some ridiculous thing like that. The only thing you can go by is the author's words and that's exactly what we got.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does anyone read these weird things

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I think you should know Odin is not a true omnipotent. there are beings far more powerful than him. and his powers have limits too..

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

@purple_d_dragon said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I think you should know Odin is not a true omnipotent. there are beings far more powerful than him. and his powers have limits too..

I guess you didn't read everything, it figures that you look like that. Which also tells me that you don't read this manga. So your opinion is notice. Thank You.

P.S. I'll save you the trouble: "Yhwach is similar to Odin in the way he uses the "Odinsleep" and becomes mortal. While another takes his place as ruler in this case Thor/Jugram both neither can use "Odin/Yhwach" true power."

I already know that is called Nigh-Omnipotent, if you had read it you would have known this...from the Gecko.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't we talk about this when Yhwach has died? He has too many hax to really know what he is....

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

@shadowmaster91 said:

Shouldn't we talk about this when Yhwach has died? He has too many hax to really know what he is....

If he dies? The Question is, What if he doesn't die and get's seal or trap in that dimension? The only way Ichigo is gonna fight him now is because currently he doesn't posses that power, until dawn that is...

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Or maybe he will end being trapped like the previous SK. THAT would be funny. That every "age" a warlord with extreme power replace the SK thinking that he will have some level of control. Like what happened with the Lich King.

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Or maybe he will end being trapped like the previous SK. THAT would be funny. That every "age" a warlord with extreme power replace the SK thinking that he will have some level of control. Like what happened with the Lich King.

That's a possibility as well. But there aren't any Warlords in Bleach. The only way i could see this is from father to son relationship but Yhwach has no sons, unless you count all the Quincy's which have his blood. Or another being that can absorb and take that power but i doubt it. Yhwach the Almighty eyes are the eyes of a true Quincy, meaning others may achieved this level. For now we can go with that.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purple_d_dragon said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I guess you didn't read everything, it figures that you look like that. Which also tells me that you don't read this manga. So your opinion is notice. Thank You.

P.S. I'll save you the trouble: "Yhwach is similar to Odin in the way he uses the "Odinsleep" and becomes mortal. While another takes his place as ruler in this case Thor/Jugram both neither can use "Odin/Yhwach" true power."

I already know that is called Nigh-Omnipotent, if you had read it you would have known this...from the Gecko.

Oh, isn't that cute? you really think Odin limits his own powers. one thing is letting other take his place and become mortal, and other thing very different is "fake not being omnipotent", I guess other entities like amatsu mikaboshi, The One Above All, The Living Tribunal are Beyond omnipotence as they are superior and can take on Odin, or he just lets other beings believe themselves more powerful than him, the True Omnipotent who limits his own power, being a sentence the only prove you need.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Yhwach WAS a warlord in his time, forcing everybody under his thumb. And MAYBE the previous SK was like him (far more than 2000 of years ago) and ended trapped because of his greed for power or whatever.

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

@purple_d_dragon said:
@ryuuzakiscorpio said:
@purple_d_dragon said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh, isn't that cute? you really think Odin limits his own powers. one thing is letting other take his place and become mortal, and other thing very different is "fake not being omnipotent", I guess other entities like amatsu mikaboshi, The One Above All, The Living Tribunal are Beyond omnipotence as they are superior and can take on Odin, or he just lets other beings believe themselves more powerful than him, the True Omnipotent who limits his own power, being a sentence the only prove you need.

Nice misinterpretation. I never said that. Another confirmation that you didn't read above. Oh, well nothing can be done when people are too lazy.

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Yhwach WAS a warlord in his time, forcing everybody under his thumb. And MAYBE the previous SK was like him (far more than 2000 of years ago) and ended trapped because of his greed for power or whatever.

Oh, yeah i forgot about that flashback with Bazz and Jugram's fight. But that doesn't make sense or is it too convenient for the cliche of, "Like father, Like son." to be appear.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is neither, moving on.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purple_d_dragon said:
@ryuuzakiscorpio said:
@purple_d_dragon said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nice try. I never said that. Nice misinterpretation. Another confirmation that you didn't read above. Oh, well nothing can be done when people are too lazy.

yeah, I am too lazy, Yhwach's perception is still flawed, Aizen messed with him, his eyes have limits, he can't be labelled as true Omniscient, therefore, he can't counter everything.

It is true, one can't prove a character is a true omnipotent by feats, but proving it by statements is way worse. tell me, do you think Yhwach could beat Giorno Giovanna with his almighty?

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: What if Yhwach is speaking figurately about the Father-Son thingy? Maybe he is not his son, and called him his father because he was going to take his place.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda, what do you think about using statements to prove omnipotence for Odin or Yhwach?

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

@stormking1221 said:

Sherlock, what is your assumption base on, if i may ask?

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: What if Yhwach is speaking figurately about the Father-Son thingy? Maybe he is not his son, and called him his father because he was going to take his place.

Aside from Yhwach having a personal grudge against him, been born as a special baby beyond anything else in the verse, been praised as such God since he was a baby, been remember as trouble making brat back then by the personal guards of his father, sharing the same eyes and powers, been able to hold his power, having said to his father that he was a disgrace, having received condolences in advance from his subordinates before he even killed his father which was his original plan since the beginning, until he decided to absorb him instead of letting everything collapse and die away. He chose to save the verse, it could had been something he saw in the future. Since he can see "äll" futures.

Not much do, right?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Chimeroid

@ryuuzakiscorpio: it was explained that his powers dont work that way. His only real power is taking and giving. He was born with no power at all he wa blind and unable to move. He the gifted some powers to people around him and whe they died he reclaimes them. Statements are completely unimportant here when yiu know the context and feats.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio:

Aside from Yhwach having a personal grudge against him,

This is never shown. It is only shown his desire to conquer all.

been remember as trouble making brat back then by the personal guards of his father,

When this happened?

sharing the same eyes and powers, been able to hold his power,

When he was young he never had any other power than give. After that it is not explained if he had the future thingy. also, he doesn't have the same eyes of his father.

having said to his father that he was a disgrace,

????

having received condolences in advance from his subordinates before he even killed his father which was his original plan since the beginning,

??????

until he decided to absorb him instead of letting everything collapse and die away.

He did that not because he wanted to save the "universe". He did that because he wanted the powers of his "father"

He chose to save the verse, it could had been something he saw in the future. Since he can see "äll" futures.

He didn't do anything to save the verse. He is as bad or worst than Aizen.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The thing really bugging me here is that "omnipotence and omniscience" is totally redundant

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: it was explained that his powers dont work that way. His only real power is taking and giving. He was born with no power at all he wa blind and unable to move. He the gifted some powers to people around him and whe they died he reclaimes them. Statements are completely unimportant here when yiu know the context and feats.

Taking and giving is a natural ability of his soul. Nothing to do with the Almighty Power or all the other things he can do. Like Jugram that's just one of Yhwach's abilities.

@ryuuzakiscorpio said:
@purple_d_dragon said:
@ryuuzakiscorpio said:
@purple_d_dragon said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nice try. I never said that. Nice misinterpretation. Another confirmation that you didn't read above. Oh, well nothing can be done when people are too lazy.

yeah, I am too lazy, Yhwach's perception is still flawed, Aizen messed with him, his eyes have limits, he can't be labelled as true Omniscient, therefore, he can't counter everything.

It is true, one can't prove a character is a true omnipotent by feats, but proving it by statements is way worse. tell me, do you think Yhwach could beat Giorno Giovanna with his almighty?

Funny when that was pre-almighty. Post-Almighty could still be under the effects since Aizen hypnosis is perfect and it only has three ways of evading it. Touch the blade before release, not looking at it or Aizen himself releases you from it. He is now once with his Zanpakuto just by looking at him you're under it, it functions the same.

How is it a statement when he has demonstrates his power? He has negate/take/use/seen/explain things that have not happened yet at the same time as others/knowing anything about the past just by looking at Ichigo/etcc...

Question, what feats makes someone Omnipotent and Omniscience? Go on, i'm dying to know your answer.

About versus matches there's a thread called Battles for it, go there and make one.

All Omniscience and Omnipotent beings can be beaten, is called PIS.

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

@shadowmaster91 said:

@ryuuzakiscorpio:

Aside from Yhwach having a personal grudge against him,

This is never shown. It is only shown his desire to conquer all.

It's crystal clear in one's personality when someone has daddy issues.

been remember as trouble making brat back then by the personal guards of his father,

When this happened?

When he first arrived the Zero Squad knew who he was and personally recognize him, in Kirinji case he only said that they knew about his abilities because of Yamamoto's fight him 1,000 years ago this has nothing to do with the others and Ichibei call said to him that after all this years he was still a brat.

sharing the same eyes and powers, been able to hold his power,

When he was young he never had any other power than give. After that it is not explained if he had the future thingy. also, he doesn't have the same eyes of his father.

The eyes are the same except for one missing pupil that Yhwach doesn't had and he explain that does eyes are the eyes of a true Quincy.

having said to his father that he was a disgrace,

????

When he walked up to stab him, he said : "let me end this endless disgrace...an imperfect God you're"...(referring to the missing limbs)

having received condolences in advance from his subordinates before he even killed his father which was his original plan since the beginning,

??????

When they first enter the dimension by Jugram.

until he decided to absorb him instead of letting everything collapse and die away.

He did that not because he wanted to save the "universe". He did that because he wanted the powers of his "father"

I know this, and he didn't wanted the powers in the first place he wanted to destroy everything, he even said himself "i have decided ...i will take everything from the soul king and absorb it..."

He chose to save the verse, it could had been something he saw in the future. Since he can see "äll" futures.

He didn't do anything to save the verse. He is as bad or worst than Aizen.

Funny how the Quincy's called the Shinigami the bad ones and how they were a gang of murders since the beginning, not counting the genocide of the Quincies sure why not. + In a War there is no good or evil.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio:

Funny how the Quincy's called the Shinigami the bad ones and how they were a gang of murders since the beginning, not counting the genocide of the Quincies sure why not. + In a War there is no good or evil.

Remember that the Quincys produced an imbalance in the natural world by how they killed the hollows that could have destroyed everything and that not matter how much the Shinigami told them to stop they didn't. There is so much that someone can do to stop someone when he/they don't listen.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@chimeroid said:

Taking and giving is a natural ability of his soul. Nothing to do with the Almighty Power or all the other things he can do. Like Jugram that's just one of Yhwach's abilities.

Any reason outside of rudeness that you ignored the rest of my post? He had NO other powers except those he harvested from people he bestowed upon others. He still doesn't. Simple as that. Now quit it with your bleach wank. If he is truly omnipotent then he won't lose at the end of Bleach. And we all know Ichigo is gonna kick his ass. Also if he was omnipotent he would be able to beat Yamamoto without having to use his Copycat knight.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By StormKing1221

@ryuuzakiscorpio:

Yes we shall

The Quincy's were destroy hundred years ago to prevent the collapse of the Universe.

No Caption Provided

The Quincys killing Hollows was causing a spiritual imbalance that would've eventually caused the destruction of the Human World and Soul Society, this has nothing to do with their power levels.

No Caption Provided

Jugram Haschwalth the one that switched powers with Yhwach during his sleep, only posses a limited version to see into the future you could call it Night-Omniscience since is the first time for him using those powers as well and unlike Yhwach which is casually calm and relax while using the Almighty power, Jugram changes demeanor acting corrupted and crazy.

No Caption Provided

Character statements with no substance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Being stated to be Omnipotent or Omniscient means nothing when it'd contradicted.

Many of you would call it a NLF just because he has not destroy an Universe, but how does destroying a universe prove omnipotence? Are Beerus and Goku Omnipotence because of that, is Seiya? No.

He wouldn't have to destroy a universe for me to acknowledge him as Omnipotent. There are many Universal or even Multiversal level Beings who aren't Omnipotent. If Yhwach is Omnipotent why did he have to steal Yamamoto's Bankai?Any Omni simply has to believe they have something and they do. Why has Yhwach taken the time to fight anyone when he could've blinked all his enemies in and out of existence an infinite amount of times?

It doesn't matter if a character can destroy a sextillion universes by batting an eyelash, that is still nowhere near Omnipotence. Being Omnipotent doesn't mean that you're instantly Universal, until we see feats Yhwach is Omnipotent & Omniscience but he is not Universal.

You're completely correct, it doesn't matter how much a character can destroy, it doesn't make them Omnipotent. But, I must disagree with your latter statement. If one is omnipotent they are infinitely universal. They can do whatever the hell they please, anytime, anywhere.

That is my power

That is “The Almighty”*

GGWP

「全知全能」= "Omnipotent"

His statement means nothing, as shown before, statements do not validate anything when it comes to the subject of Omnipotence.

We also know that his power as the God of the Bleachverse is was holding their Universe right now.

GG

Holding a universe together isn't Omnipotence, especially when it's been stated that the position can be replaced. Either you don't have to be Omnipotent to fill the position or the Soul Society has the capability to produce Omnipotent beings whenever it pleases. I'll choose the former.

What is his Omniscience?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's Nigh Omniscience at best...

What is his Omnipotence?

No Caption Provided

This is not Omnipotence, it's Nigh Omniscience.

No Caption Provided

世界 Sekai

No Caption Provided

Anything that could come closed to Universal from (his verse) him would be if he commits suicide, the aftermath would end in everything collapsing and that's that.

Already addressed

If Yhwach doesn't know everything past, present, future he isn't Omniscient period. Seeing the future doesn't account for all knowledge ever so already he isn't Omniscient.

No Caption Provided

Which is acceptable after all when it says "the one thing that can escapes these eyes of mine..."

No Caption Provided

Mimihagi is literally the Right Hand of the Spirit King and both of them also have Omniscience as stated by Yhwach twice:

No Caption Provided

How are two Omniscience beings able to see a certain future if they are both seeing it and changing it at the same time?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ok you would have a point if both of them are Omniscient but, neither of them are.

Interesting I may be wrong after all, I'll read and see.

Neither are Omnipotent

"Some modern Christiantheologians argue that God's omniscience is inherent rather than total, and that God chooses to limit his omniscience in order to preserve the freewill and dignity of his creatures.[2]John Calvin, among other theologians of the 16th century, comfortable with the definition of God as being omniscient in the total sense, in order for worthy beings' abilities to choose freely, embraced the doctrine of predestination."

How does the religious belief of Christianity followers relate to the supposed “god" of a fictional universe in any way?

Yhwach possess:

• Inherent omniscience - The ability to know anything that one chooses to know and can be known.

He's stated to be able to see the future not know whatever he pleases and there's no evidence to prove otherwise.

Which is also referred to as Nigh-Omni. Yhwach is similar to Odin in the way he uses the "Odinsleep" and becomes mortal. While another takes his place as ruler in this case Thor/Jugram both neither can use "Odin/Yhwach" true power.

Ok

All i can say is that it doesn't matter if people accept it or not the words are right there, like this one statement for Odin:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You simply cannot prove omnipotence. No matter what feat a fictional omnipotent being performs it wouldn't prove omnipotence, and the author can't fit a feat at the level of infinity in a page or some ridiculous thing like that. The only thing you can go by is the author's words and that's exactly what we got.

Poor choice of evidence, Odin is beneath numerous characters I'm the Marvel hierarchy and that enough is proof that he isn't Omnipotent. There are no levels to Omnipotence, so the fact that he can lose or be outclassed by anyone proves he is not.

You are correct in that Omnipotence cannot be truly proven but, it can surely be disproven. If a character is stronger than a “omnipotent" character them the omni character isn't omni. If a “omnipotent" character fears anything and cannot resolve all issues with a blink then the character isn't Omnipotent.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@purple_d_dragon said:

@mudamudamuda, what do you think about using statements to prove omnipotence for Odin or Yhwach?

Using the literal translation of the the name of abilities is 120% legit bruh. Why would you even doubt it ? No one shall question manga facts.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kyrees

you do understand that when bleach ends and kurosaki ichigo wins against yhwach, it nullifies the claim of omnipotence instantly. this is shonen where the main hero wins all the time.

in fact, if i am remembering what kubo said on what his final fight of bleach would be, it would be aizen vs ichigo. you suppose the omnipotence clause covers that ?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yhwach is neither. Kubo talking retarded

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

@ryuuzakiscorpio:

@ryuuzakiscorpio said:

Yes we shall

No Caption Provided

The Quincys killing Hollows was causing a spiritual imbalance that would've eventually caused the destruction of the Human World and Soul Society, this has nothing to do with their power levels.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Character statements with no substance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Being stated to be Omnipotent or Omniscient means nothing when it'd contradicted.

He wouldn't have to destroy a universe for me to acknowledge him as Omnipotent. There are many Universal or even Multiversal level Beings who aren't Omnipotent. If Yhwach is Omnipotent why did he have to steal Yamamoto's Bankai?Any Omni simply has to believe they have something and they do. Why has Yhwach taken the time to fight anyone when he could've blinked all his enemies in and out of existence an infinite amount of times?

You're completely correct, it doesn't matter how much a character can destroy, it doesn't make them Omnipotent. But, I must disagree with your latter statement. If one is omnipotent they are infinitely universal. They can do whatever the hell they please, anytime, anywhere.

That is my power

That is “The Almighty”*

GGWP

「全知全能」= "Omnipotent"

His statement means nothing, as shown before, statements do not validate anything when it comes to the subject of Omnipotence.

GG

Holding a universe together isn't Omnipotence, especially when it's been stated that the position can be replaced. Either you don't have to be Omnipotent to fill the position or the Soul Society has the capability to produce Omnipotent beings whenever it pleases. I'll choose the former.

What is his Omniscience?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's Nigh Omniscience at best...

What is his Omnipotence?

No Caption Provided

This is not Omnipotence, it's Nigh Omniscience.

No Caption Provided

世界 Sekai

No Caption Provided

Already addressed

If Yhwach doesn't know everything past, present, future he isn't Omniscient period. Seeing the future doesn't account for all knowledge ever so already he isn't Omniscient.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ok you would have a point if both of them are Omniscient but, neither of them are.

Interesting I may be wrong after all, I'll read and see.

Neither are Omnipotent

How does the religious belief of Christianity followers relate to the supposed “god" of a fictional universe in any way?

Yhwach possess:

He's stated to be able to see the future not know whatever he pleases and there's no evidence to prove otherwise.

Ok

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Poor choice of evidence, Odin is beneath numerous characters I'm the Marvel hierarchy and that enough is proof that he isn't Omnipotent. There are no levels to Omnipotence, so the fact that he can lose or be outclassed by anyone proves he is not.

You are correct in that Omnipotence cannot be truly proven but, it can surely be disproven. If a character is stronger than a “omnipotent" character them the omni character isn't omni. If a “omnipotent" character fears anything and cannot resolve all issues with a blink then the character isn't Omnipotent.

Excellent, i like your reasoning. I have to give you kudos and now we can disprove this blasphemy. I can't wait for more info to come out and we can keep disproving it even more. About the part with christianity is because Yhwach is based on YHWH. The Quincy's are based on Angels while the Hollows are Demons. Shinigami's are simply Gods of Death which take souls to heaven/soul society. Hope i clarify that, i'm not that heartache i can reason too.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Thanks, I spent a lot of time on the response cause Comicvine kept eating my post. And yeah thanks for clearing that part up but for future reference, a verse can be inspired by or often reference another verse(I use this term cautiously due too the controversy of religion among many) heavily but, this still doesn't mean what holds true for one verse holds true for the other.

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

@stormking1221 said:

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Thanks, I spent a lot of time on the response cause Comicvine kept eating my post. And yeah thanks for clearing that part up but for future reference, a verse can be inspired by or often reference another verse(I use this term cautiously due too the controversy of religion among many) heavily but, this still doesn't mean what holds true for one verse holds true for the other.

Agreed. I hope in the future that the author doesn't fuck us up with his reasoning. :/

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@stormking1221 said:

Let me see what i got from this:

-You don't read.

-You skip content base on you opinion.

-Your ignorance lacks your reasoning.

-You don't read the manga.

-You copy paste statements.

-You don't like anything related with Bleach.

-You think your opinion is right.

-You compare Manga with Comic Books feats.

-It that doesn't work you contact the mods.

Got It!

Nice day.

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Well he did not make that theory it is actually by someone else.

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio: Well he did not make that theory it is actually by someone else.

There is where i saw the video. Sorry about that.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio:

You don't read.

I do actually, otherwise I wouldn't have finished Naruto, Fairy Tail, One Piece, loads of Star Wars books, the Inheritance Cycle, the Artemis Fowl series, the Maze Runner series, etc.

And seeing as how I read through this blog, as much as it pained me to do, yes I think I do read.

You skip content base on you opinion.

Lol this coming from the guy who claims Genjutsu only works on people with chakra and ignores Infinite Tsukuyomi?

Your ignorance lacks your reasoning

You're calling other users ignorant because they don't agree with your wanking?

You don't read the manga.

You have proof of this? Do you know my schedule for the day? Do you know what I read and don't in my free time?

So apparently because I don't agree that Yhwach is Omnipotent and Omniscient that proves that I, without a doubt, don't read Bleach?

You copy paste statements.

Oh the irony. Did you even read what you posted?

You really gonna preach about copy/pasting statements right now?

You don't like anything related with Bleach.

Let me get this straight. Because I don't believe Yhwach to be Omnipotent, that means I don't like Bleach? What the hell kind of logic is that?

There have been threads made trying to prove that Madara and Kaguya are universal threats. I disagreed with them. Does that mean I "don't like anything related to Naruto"?

Oh please.

You think your opinion is right.

Am I supposed to think my opinion is wrong?

And you're gonna chastise me for not agreeing with you because I think my opinion is right, when you're over here insulting other users because they don't agree with your opinion?

You're like the King of double standards, bro.

You compare Manga with Comic Books feats.

I'm not the one comparing Yhwach to Odin now, am I?

It that doesn't work you contact the mods.

If you think you're important enough to anyone to call the mods on, you have a rather high opinion of yourself.

Nice day.

It is, isn't it?

zensum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuuzakiscorpio said:

Being Omnipotent doesn't mean that you're instantly Universal

Who lied to you

ryuuzakiscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ryuuzakiscorpio

I came to the conclusion that no Villain in Shounen has gain Omnipotent and Omniscient in fiction like in ever, right:

No Caption Provided

The Shaman King:

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Hao_Asakura

Yep, a Shounen which ended with the main Villain as the God of that Verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers